shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do? I am sooooo bored.............

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Usually, I would be very happy to have some time on my hands since life is always busy for me. However, it is very hot out and I don't know what else to do today. I have read almost every post for the past fewdays on here. So help me and tell me what I can do to beat this boredom before I lose it. ;(

April20

Ideal_Rock
Well, let's see. Bake cookies? Or is it too hot to turn on the stove? Organize closets? Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that either.
Paint your toe nails a sassy color? Make a cocktail and spy on your neighbors?

I'm trying to sew on the sleeves to a short sleeve sweater I knitted. I've never done it before. I'm the type that assumes that OF COURSE I can do it and I'll figure it out when I have to!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so hot outside I just want to stay inside and veg out. My poor flowers look nearly dead because I watered them about 5 hours later than normal. I see Jaws is on in a little while I think I will watch that. DH is smart; he is napping.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Watch a movie, that's what I just did.

candy

Rough_Rock
Pick a yummy summer cocktail to make, go out to the store to get the ingredients, then come back and spend some time measuring and mixing. Lounge around sipping the nice, cold beverage, and repeat as necessary. You'll have filled some time, cooled off on a hot summer day, and before you know it, you'll be too tipsy to be bored anymore :naughty:

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I like taking naps on the weekends when it's hot outside :cheeky: Then when I wake up it's cooler and darker and I can go out and enjoy myself! Or stay in a bake something :bigsmile:

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
Go swimming and then go to the movies in the evening. When its this hot out, I either like to be outside in the pool or in an air conditioned theater. You could also go out to eat - I like going out to eat no matter what kind of weather it is.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
so far......I've sewn a button back on my capris, changed the bed sheets, watched some HGTV, napped for about 10 minutes until the dog kicked me because I was hogging all his space on the sofa, played frisbee with the dog until he went into the house and hid under the kitchen table. (I guess he wants me to leave him alone). Just made some Belgian waffles and will soon drench it in vanilla ice cream and strawberries. should I watch a movie on pay per view or pop in the Big Bang Theory dvd????

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
I wandered the frozen foods section of the grocery store and picked up some yummy frozen treats for later. Then my toddler and I enjoyed a cool soak in the tub with some floatie toys. Now, in an attempt to not waste electricity on AC, I'm sitting with a fan blowing directly on me and browsing PS.

When I'm bored, I pretend I'm shopping online with a no limit credit card and bookmark all the crap I'll buy when I hit the lottery. Tonight I think some trashy reality tv is in order fo' sho'.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always start a new project when I'm bored. Last week I made a huge vase of paper and fabric flowers, then a small button collage, and most recently I quilled a picture for my mom's birthday.

And you could always write a book--that takes a lot more time than reading one!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Have an ice cream, make a cool summer dinner like a shrimp pasta salad, go swimming, or go to the mall! Those always work for me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results