shape
carat
color
clarity

What's Your SIGN? And Does It Fit YOU?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I supposedly am an Aquarius, but the descriptions don't fit me closely. They say I'm a humanitarian, but really I don't think so. The world is so messed up, it's beyond saving, so I am not the least interested in trying. :rolleyes: I am very open and accepting, which is an Aquarius trait. My rising sign is Cancer, which means family is important to me.

The Cancer description fits my DH to a T, as does Scorpio, his rising sign. Family is everything to him PLUS he's very intense about it. I'm not sure that helped with recent DS issues. ;-) He is extremely intense and focused in everything he does, and that's the Scorpio.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
I pick 2 too. Aries. Fit somewhat, initiatives depends on the situation especially if I think someone else fits the bill better I would let him, nominate him/her for the job.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
TravelingGal|1292436968|2797645 said:
Fun, iLander!

I'm not big into astrology, but get amusement now and then. I've been told I'm definitely a sag. Part of it is that my chinese sign - rat - is the eastern counterpart to the sag. Double whammy, and I find most of the qualities are me.

I would pick 11 as probaby being most "me" now (because I am more cautious, but that's not typically a sag trait), but would say 2, 6 and 9 also fit.

For fun, here is the characteristics for Rat. I found this on a usbridal site and it's got a lot of fun info. I have to link to the rat page, but you can go to your sign from there (the main page wouldn't work for me.)

http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Rat.htm

The RatBeing born a Rat is nothing to be ashamed of. In China, the Rat is respected and considered a courageous, enterprising person. It is deemed an honor to be born in the Year of the Rat and it is considered a privilege to be associated with a Rat. Rats know exactly where to find solutions and can take care of themselves and others without problems. They use their instinctive sense of observation to help others in times of need and are among the most fit of all the Animal signs to survive most any situation.

The Sign of the Rat
Being born under this sign determines many talents, as well as other characteristics that may not be so commendable. Rats are very lively and need a lot of mental and physical stimulation. They can be calm and perceptive, but sometimes their brains can cause a mental restlessness, tempting them to take on too much, only to discover they are unable to meet their commitments. Rats are blessed with one of the best intellects going. Add to their intelligence a curiosity and a bright imagination, and they seem as sharp as a needle.

The sign of the Rat is the first sign in the cycle giving Rat people exude great leadership qualities and are good at taking the lead. They don't mind a lot of responsibility and they demonstrate a strong presence that other people respect. For those with the Rat nature, status and monetary satisfaction are the greatest motivation.

CHARACTERISTICSSmart, Magnetic, Well-liked, Affable, Quick-witted, Surreptitious, Selfish, Protective, Calculating

I'm actually a water Rat.
THE WATER RAT 1912 AND 1972
Being guided by the Water element means these Rats have a knack for influencing people. With their strong intellectual powers and great insight, they are also great puzzle solvers. They are quick to understand others and are incredibly practical people. Rats apply their talents to their everyday lives, making them obliging, generous and compassionate to other people. Generally, they are liked and respected by everyone. Like all Rats, however, they can be determined to seek their own gain, and will not mind using these talents to achieve it - though generally without losing anyone's respect in doing so.

SAGITTARIAN RAT
Sagittarian Rats sail through life and couple wisdom with perceptive. They can spot an opportunity a mile away, and are quick to act on it. Generally, these Rats are lucky but they have itchy feet.

I'm a wood rat SagiCorn :D

I was going to say 10 and 11 fit me best... and I would have been right!

THE WOOD RAT 1924 AND 1984

Despite having a remarkable facade of self-confidence, deep down, Wood Rats are the least sure of themselves compared to other Rats. However, they wouldn't dream of showing this side of themselves to anyone. Only close companions of a Wood Rat would ever suspect that he or she had such self-doubt. In fact Wood Rats are often worried about downfall, despite their ability to find success. Well-liked, proficient, and good leaders at work, Wood Rats seem to function best when they are surrounded by family and friends. Cordial and delicate, they are usually well loved by family, friends and peers.

I'd have to say the Chinese are way good at this stuff

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1292505542|2798441 said:
:wavey: :wavey: HERE ARE ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS :appl: :appl:

anchor31 » I'm a Taurus and I think #3 fits the Taurus description.
Jessie702 » 7-Virgo
KittyGolightly-I'm a Libra, which I think is #8.
dragonfly411 » 2 describes me well--I am Aries
jaysonsmom » #10 fit me, and I'm a Sagittarius
NewEnglandLady » I'm also a Taurus and thought #3
Tanzigrrl » I'm a Gemini and I think #4 fits me the best.
somethingshiny » I'm a Libra which I think is described in 8
rhbgirl24 » 12 and pisces
Sparkalin » I think #5 is pretty close and I'm a Cancer
Glitz » scorpio I'm going to say that I'm #9
phoenixgirl » #2 as well. I'm an Aries
lulu66 » i think #4 and i'm a GEMINI.
Burberrygirl »I guess that Libra is #8.
Haven »#8 for Libra.
Lexie --I'm a Sagittarius #10 My boyfriend's a Leo and #6
reader--My boyfriend is a Virgo, and is number 7 to a T

Did you guess it right? Why or why not?

I will soon start another thread to help you figure out your rising signs and maybe we'll get to the bottom of why some people aren't influenced by their sun signs. :appl:

:appl: Haha, I'm good. The Taurus description fits me very well. Interestingly, DH is a Sagittarius, but I don't think the description fits him.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, I suck! And I had a 30% chance of getting it right!

SAGIT) Philosophical, wide-open and curious nature. These folks seek both knowledge and truth, and they are eager to share their explorations with others. Their optimistic and generous spirit makes them a pleasure to have around.

I would say this fits me, but not to a T. Philosophical? Nah. I like researching, but I generally don't feel the need to tell people what I learn. Optimistic? Definitely!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, if i twist it around, the pisces description fits me. i do seem to always be connecting people to info.

MoZo

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw iLander, that was a fun and creative thread. Thank you! :wavey:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I got mine right!!!!

What took me towards it is the competitive comment. I am insanely competitive. The other characteristics just happened to match up, but were also mentioned in others (determination. I am determined to a fault. I am stubborn. Initiative, I usually get the ball rolling on getting ideas, and am willing to take the first step to start something. Courageous..... sometimes yes..... sometimes no).

On the note of courageousness. I would say I have courage. I would not call myself brave. Does that make sense? I am consistently scared. I can't remember a time in my life when I haven't been scared of SOMETHING.... but I have the courage to keep trying.....

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, as a Scorpio I am a "powerhouse." I don't know about that one!

Sparkalin

Rough_Rock
Thanks ilander. That was fun. I love my family, I just have to hide in my shell for some quiet time occasionally.

Linda

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Wow....i got part of it right....i guess number 6 fits me, but number 7 fits me perfectly. HeHe...it sucks being 2 different things. :errrr: :lol:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The leo description fits me pretty well. I just hate a lot of the descriptions written that make leos out to be arrogant ::::hair toss::: :D

I'm also a wood tiger, which fits me really well.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So those of you who know me....guess my sign!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1292528796|2798791 said:

I don't know you, but I'll guess Cancer.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock

HH~ without cheating (because i know where to find your birthday!) I'll say aries or capricorn.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
somethingshiny|1292533453|2798866 said:

HH~ without cheating (because i know where to find your birthday!) I'll say aries or capricorn.

One of those would be correct. Although you DO know where to find the information.....

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I just had to go find out! DH is the same as you. In fact, his birthday is the day before yours. It's weird because I see his attributes in both of the signs I put for you too.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hudson - I'm calling Aries on a gut intuition. If my gut is wrong then I suck.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be #3 and I am a Capricorn..

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: <------that's me excited that i got mine RIGHT! i've always been told i'm a pretty true gemini (dual personalities & all :tongue: ) & that description fit me the most. i wouldn't say i subscribe to astrology but i do ready mine in the paper (when i get the paper). thanks, ilander, this was really fun!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie|1292519873|2798610 said:
Hahaha, as a Scorpio I am a "powerhouse." I don't know about that one!

Yeah, I'm a Scorpio too and I wouldn't call myself a powerhouse either.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I didn't officially "play" but I got mine right anyway. I know the signs pretty well, and one word in the description was enough. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results