shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your kitty''s MPM?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
What is your cats MPM (Meaows per minute)?

Rules:

1. List Kitty's name.
2. List Kitty's age.
3. MPM to be taken (approx) when Kitty is in full Meaow mode, not at rest. (eg. Henry who is 2 1/2 ish is an infrequent meaow'er but once he gets going
26.gif
...)
4. Pictures an advantage but not required.

MEAOW MeaOw MEAow MEAOw meaoW MeAoW MEEEAow MOOOAOW MEEEMEEOW MEAow MEAOw meaoW MEEEMEEOW

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 8:23:15 AM
Author:Steel

1. List Kitty's name.
2. List Kitty's age.
3. MPM to be taken (approx) when Kitty is in full Meaow mode, not at rest. (eg. Henry who is 2 1/2 ish is an infrequent meaow'er but once he gets going
26.gif
...)
4. Pictures an advantage but not required.

MEAOW MeaOw MEAow MEAOw meaoW MeAoW MEEEAow MOOOAOW MEEEMEEOW MEAow MEAOw meaoW MEEEMEEOW
1: Mitten (Alice is her real name but Mitten just kinda stuck)
2: 5 months (approx, ahe just found her 'Meaow' and is having LOTS of fun wih it)
3. 40-60 MPM! (approx)
4. As soon as she is still for 2 mins I will post...

1. Henry (He is a DR.
emotion-15.gif
so that is Dr. Henry Kibble, to you.)
2. 2 1/2 (approx, but he is very refined for his age)
3. 15-30 MPM at most, generally he would be advising me on an important issue at approx 10-20 MPM.
4. Pics to follow.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
LOL Steel! Right as I saw this - Little Cleo was howling away!!!

1. Cleopatra (we call her Cleo)
2. Almost 7 months!
3. Ok so, I didn''t have my watch, but I estimated an approximate count of her daily "meow session" - She practically yells at FI and I for about 10 minutes when we come home from work...and the mornings are also her peak "meow times" - Her approximate MPM just now were = 20-25!!!!

She''s CRAZY! She is also our very first kitty - so, we can''t help but laugh our butts off when she does this....She takes a stance, plants are feet, and howls! I love it!!! LOL!
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
1. Moo moo
2. 8 on the 4th of December
3. Only meows when he is hungry and then it is more or a yell maybe 3-4MPM we like to play a game with him just before we feed him that goes: You want dindin''s and you want it *point to the cat* Moo Moo''s reply: MEOW
fattycatsmall.jpg

1. Spike (who is on my lap right now)
2. 3 Will be 4 on approximately the 7th of December
3. Meows very very very rarely maybe only if he is not allowed access to our room this is usually followed by a playful hiss.
spike.jpg

Have included pictures of my two little lovable oddballs :)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I started this thread a while ago because one of my cats was driving me INSANE meaow-ing!

She is at it again, yesterday and today.

Meaow...meaow...meaow...meaaaaaaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaoooow...meaow...
meaow...meeeeeeaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meeeeaow...meaow...meaow...
meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...mooooeaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...
meeeeaoooow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...
meaow...meaooooooow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...
meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meeeeeaooooow...meaow...meaow...
meaow...meaaaaow...meaow...meaooow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...meaow...

OMG! Be quiet..... Shhhh!

I love her and she is fine physically but she is trying...

Could she be PMS-ing? She is due to be ''done'' in the new year. Should I get her a hot water bottle and a bar of chocolate?

It is like a meeeeeaoooow every 3/4 seconds!
23.gif

Just when I feel like I will wrap her up for somebody''s late Christmas present she scampers past meaowing and I just have to give her a big cuddle..

If only she would go read a book or something...

MEAOW!

[No advice needed, I just want to meaow, no I mean moan
20.gif
]

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here she is causing havoc on her scratching post!

meeeaaaaoooow.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Does anybody know where I can buy my kitten a ''rabbit''?

I have worked it out; why she is driving me crazy with her meaaaaoooows.

Mitten is
31.gif
frisky
31.gif
. She has spent the last hour ''presenting'' herself to the puppy
20.gif

So, do they sell ''rabbits'' for cats?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steel, have you tried Catnip?

in mass quantities?
9.gif
2.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 7:46:26 PM
Author: Ellen
Steel, have you tried Catnip?
in mass quantities?
9.gif
2.gif
It is so funny you should say that!

I got her a catnip toy for Christmas (as you do
20.gif
) and she loves it. She is rolling around with it, she only drops it to Meaoooow!

Perhaps she is hoping ''eau de catnip'' will attract a mate? [Good luck with that Mitten, since you are staying inside till the vet sorts you out]

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 7:52:48 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Bailey isn''t.. thank GOODNESS! She won''t even be close to frisky, cause.. she''s going in on the 2nd. THANK GOOOOODNESS!! I hate frisky naughty kitties....! Loud and annoying..!
SDL, I am kicking myself I didn''t work out her dates properly...now I have to wait till the vet opens and can give her the snip.

I am so glad I worked it out, nobody wants unexpected little mittens for the New Year...although they would be super cutie wootie!
30.gif

I am so sad my little Mitten is a woman cat
39.gif
; they grow up so quickly...
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results