shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite/least favorite Halloween candy??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your favorite/least favorite Halloween candy?? :bigsmile: Do you take a pieces of candy from your kids? lol :D My dad use to do that!!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Least favorite - Mounds/Almond Joy. I hate coconut, it's like eating little pieces of plastic. However, put some flavoring in a pina colada and I'm all over it :)

Favorite - It changes, but I'm a big fan of Twix this year. I also love smarties.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My least favorite is anything that's not chocolate. :bigsmile: If I was to name one kind though, it'd be Bit O' Honey. My favorite is probably Twix or Snickers. We never get any trick-or-treaters in my development, so we don't buy candy. My parents get hundreds of people at their house every year so they always stock up. Sometimes on my way home from work around this time of year, I stop by and raid their stash.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Favorite-Twix and KitKat
Least Favorite-Candy Corn

I just bought a couple bags of my favorite and dropped them off at the house so my DH wouldn't be empty handed if kids came to the house before I am done with work. I have to admit I stole a couple pieces, okay, a lot of pieces....I hope we have lots of trick or treaters... or else I'll have to eat all the candy! :lol:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
least favorite: candy corn and Mary Jane PB (orange and black wrapped candy)

favorite: M&M's, kitkat, reeces

Zoe, happy birthday!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Skippy! :wavey: Thanks so much, and also, thanks for your message on FB! You're a very sweet friend. :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Favorite: snickers, baby ruth, reeces pb cups
Least favorite: now&laters, sweet tarts

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
My dh's favorite- Snickers

My least favorite- Mounds
My dh's least favorite- Mary Jane's (do they still make these- personally I like(d) them!)

ETA: Happy Birthday Zoe!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Favorites: Anything w/ white chocolate--yum!
Least favorite: Candy corn, anything that get's stuck in your teeth!

BTW, I'm eating their candy as we speak!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1351716610|3296407 said:
What is your favorite/least favorite Halloween candy?? :bigsmile: Do you take a pieces of candy from your kids? lol :D My dad use to do that!!!
Skippy...are you passing out snickers and almond joys?.. :lickout:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1351717975|3296417 said:
My least favorite is anything that's not chocolate. :bigsmile:

ditto!

My favorite is Twix and Reese Peanutbutter cups. We bought a large bag of Reese's pb cups last week but have *ahem* whittled it all :oops:...thankfully we have another bag of Kit Kats lying around.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter cups!

My least favorite is probably those necco wafer things (is that what they're called?) I was always so disappointed when I was a kid and that's what someone was handing out. Wonder if they still make them...?

I tried sneaking stuff out of my "sons" treat bag, but the rawhide bones and snausages are almost as bad as necco wafers. :cheeky:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I loved those black and orange wrapped, pb-filled candies! I didn't like smarties - colored chalk. :|

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:knockout: Tootsie barf rolls

:lickout: Love gummy bears, swedish berries, wine gums, fuzzy peach, sour kids....that kind of junk.

cheers--Sharon

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Favorite - How to choose??? :bigsmile:

Least favorite - candy corn or Jolly Ranchers :knockout:

One halloween candy I actually like that most people don't - dumdums, little suckers that I think only come out at halloween. :lickout:

{as an aside - I'm LOVING dried seeweed snacks these days - in fact I'm munching on some right now. I have a bunch of snack-size packages... would love to give them out to the trick-or-treaters instead of all that sugary stuff! Fortunately for them I'm not really sure I want to share... :wink2: }

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorites are Reese's PB Cups, Nutrageous, M&M

Least favorite are Almond Joy (or any coconut)

The Nutrageous were in a assorted pack I bought several years ago and that is what the kids kept taking. I finally decided to try one since they were popular with the kids Bad idea - they are great.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nobody likes candy corn? :o It's not my favorite favorite, but it's good!

Favorite: probably Snickers, Twix, anything with a little caramel in it.

Least favorite: anything black licorice, Almond Joy,

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Favorite: Anything that's not overly sweet. Reese's come to mind. But I also have a pack of TJ's sea salt caramels over by the passing out candy. It's strictly MINE.

Least Favorite: Anything super sweet. Not a big fan of chocolate. I know, what's wrong with me? :Up_to_something:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kit Kat = favorite, especially Mint or Dark Kit Kat
Candy Corn = least favorite

hoover

Shiny_Rock
kenny|1351745607|3296670 said:
Kit Kat = favorite, especially Mint or Dark Kit Kat
Candy Corn = least favorite

There's mint kit kat??? :o
I love mint chocolate anything! I'm addicted to mint Aero bars, mint M&M's and mint Girl Guide cookies. I'd love to try mint kit kat!

For Halloween candy, my fave is Twix or Reese's pieces or peanut butter cups.
Least fave is the molasses kisses in the orange and black/yellow wax wrappers (i can't remember what they're called) or Goodies ( I haven't seen those since I was a kid). Black licorice = :knockout:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
We don't really celebrate Halloween in OZ (though I noticed more stuff in the shops this year) so I had to Google it and this is part of what I found...I love anything marshmallow flavoured :lickout:

"Candy corn is a sweet replicate of dried corn kernels. It's considered a "mellow cream," a name for a type of candy made from corn syrup and sugar that has a marshmallow-like flavor. Although candy corn tastes rich, it's actually fat-free."

Wanna change your mind? :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Least favourite: candy corn, tootsie roll, anything with peanut butter, coconut, caramel and cheapo fake chocolate, which
I think discounts practically every candy handed out. :lol:
Favourite: smarties.

No, my children know my favourites and pick up an extra one or two when they make their rounds. :))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One group of trick-or-treaters last night. Lots of treats (mint three musketeers minis) going in to the office this morning.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
So bummed to hear all this candy corn hate! Along with mellowcreme pumpkins, it's easily my favorite, and it's why I look forward to Halloween every year! I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and nothing satisfies it like candy corn! Marshmallow-related things are close behind.

Least favorite would be anything with peanuts or peanut butter

In between: anything with coconut or mint

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reese's pieces, minis, bites, I'll take any of it :bigsmile:
Can't stand candy corn and tootsie rolls though!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Mary Janes are awful, cant stand them. I am also not a fan of tootsie pops

I like most other candy. Of course most prefer the chocolate

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
fave-reece cups or swedish fish
least fave-hershey kisses or lifesavers or those mint things pepermint pattys i think they are called :knockout:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1351724304|3296458 said:
Skippy|1351716610|3296407 said:
Skippy...are you passing out snickers and almond joys?.. :lickout:

sure, come on over! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results