shape
carat
color
clarity

What internet forums does your SO frequent?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:))

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby is into backpacking so it is mostly the Pacific Crest Trail blogs.
He also visited Club Lexus when we were trying to learn how to use the new car we bought earlier in the year. Those
posters there are as obsessive about their cars as we are about diamonds. But I did learn what leather sealer/cleaner to buy
and how to get more mileage out of our 2014 RX450h. They even use "SNOW MODE" on dry pavement to get better mileage. Oh,
and where the "secret compartments" are to store our 8 inches worth of manuals.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Tractors. He loves them, my two year old loves them.
I guess there is an entire site similar to this site format that is all about tractor's.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I guess I can vent here.....he is a "vaper". He does on Vaping (e-cigarette) forums and they discuss stuff like longest lasting battery packs, bronze vs, chrome finishes, trading, selling, buying O-rings and different flavors. I HATE it, despise it, can't stand seeing any of it! he has 4 different "mods" and a couple of them are personalized with his initials engraved!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
None now. He used to be on a watch forum. Now all he is on is Pinterest in Men's style and people actually follow him because they like his style LOL. People also follow him on Pinterest in garage organization and shop projects. I have never been on or know anything about Pinterest.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
speakers, av equipment, woodworking, airplanes, open source (that is at least business related now!), computers, politics, etc

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
None, AFAIK.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Anything having to do with fantasy football and other sports.
Music.
The news website from our hometown in NJ.
Various research sites. He loves researching past presidents and wealthy people who influenced our country, i.e. Rockefeller's, for fun. This usually results in an impromptu quiz for me :wall:
Home renovating and decorating sites.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He doesn't go to any regularly, but when he does, he goes to ones on motorcycles, grilling/barbecue, cooking, stuff like that. Manly-man stuff. Occasionally he looks at Pricescope. He has an account here. But only if I tell him to go read a thread.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guns & hunting. He is in law enforcement, an avid hunter and manages family property for hunting purposes, wildlife management, etc.

Every time he gets on me for "looking at my jewelry shizz", I comment back about him alway being all deep into his gun & hunting shizz. :bigsmile:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
No forums, but he does read a couple of South African news sites, Cracked, The Chive and The Onion. He could spend days on IMDB and allmusic.com.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results