shape
carat
color
clarity

What Hillary is Hiding

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Clinton had a private server and used "Bleachbit" to delete so called "private" emails because she has business to hide. Business with Wallstreet and questionable foreign billionaires.
This may never be proved to the satisfaction of the left and the Obama DOJ. I think Clinton will be the next president because the only way Trump could beat her is if she's indicted. That's highly unlikely unless Wikileaks releases something that can't be ignored.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-u-s-department-of-clinton-1472167746

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing according to her supporters... :wink2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you want from those of us who have Trump's number, Anna? I don't care what Hillary did, frankly. She is competent and Trump is the loosest cannon who never held elected office and never should. He has a screw loose (if cannons have screws, I won't have mixed a metaphor). He's a nutcase. We can't let him into office.

I'd really prefer Jill Stein, I think, but I certainly will not vote for her. Because Trump has to be kept out of office. Even if Hillary stole the British Crown jewels. And maybe she did. Check with "The Wall Street Journal".

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first debate will be very interesting... :clap:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF|1472257366|4070401 said:
What do you want from those of us who have Trump's number, Anna? I don't care what Hillary did, frankly. She is competent and Trump is the loosest cannon who never held elected office and never should. He has a screw loose (if cannons have screws, I won't have mixed a metaphor). He's a nutcase. We can't let him into office.

I'd really prefer Jill Stein, I think, but I certainly will not vote for her. Because Trump has to be kept out of office. Even if Hillary stole the British Crown jewels. And maybe she did. Check with "The Wall Street Journal".

AGBF

AG, you don't care how crooked Clinton is. That's okay, I care enough for both of us.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she may be hiding health issues.

I stopped voting years ago, so I have no dog in this fight. In my opinion, they're all as crooked as a dogs hind leg. But it's interesting that I have not seen anyone on here mention this.

She's got a real coughing problem that has been going on for years. Coughs can definitely be indicative of illness. And I wouldn't say it's just from talking a lot. All politicians talk a lot, but they don't all cough like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

Then there's this episode she had just recently. I don't think she's just goofing around. She was talkiing quietly and seriously and then had this "episode/seizure?", and then tried to recover with a quip about her drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I think she's hiding a lot more and I think there are more "leaks" planned in the coming months.....
As much as I despise Hillary, I hate that this election has become such a circus and I would honestly hate to see it get worse :blackeye:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope sincerely all the leaks come out and it clears it up for you all. What I think many of you still fail to see is that she's an ordinary person who probably had to lie and conceal stuff for national security and probably YES for her own political career. So does this all suddenly negate the fact that if hypothetically Trump was in the same position how much worse his lies would/could have been. What would he have lied about, what is he currently lying about?

You can't possibly vote for her because she's a lair, she's power hungry, she lives with an adulterer. So it's better to sit back and let the mother of all nutcases who is 100 time more guilty and more likely to perpetrate of all the things that trouble you about Hillary be voted in instead? When you have two candidates that suck, rational thought would indicate go with the option that can and will do your country (and the rest of the world) the least amount of harm.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^i don't disagree with you. I don't care for Hillary (and wouldn't vote for her or Trump), but I don't think the leaks are good for the election process, which is already crazy enough. I don't need to read/hear/see every dirty little secret about every candidate and I try not to get caught up in all of the media boo-rah-rah. And yes, I'm sure Trump has all kinds of skeletons in his closet, but this thread isn't about Trump and that's why the comments address Clinton.
As far as my decision to not vote in this election is concerned, I've addressed that in other threads. Clinton supporters tell me my non-vote will be a vote for Trump, while Trump supporters tell me my non-vote will be a vote for Clinton.... My non-vote is my choice and it demonstrates my utter lack of support for either candidate.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1472397154|4070871 said:
^i don't disagree with you. I don't care for Hillary (and wouldn't vote for her or Trump), but I don't think the leaks are good for the election process, which is already crazy enough. I don't need to read/hear/see every dirty little secret about every candidate and I try not to get caught up in all of the media boo-rah-rah. And yes, I'm sure Trump has all kinds of skeletons in his closet, but this thread isn't about Trump and that's why the comments address Clinton.
As far as my decision to not vote in this election is concerned, I've addressed that in other threads. Clinton supporters tell me my non-vote will be a vote for Trump, while Trump supporters tell me my non-vote will be a vote for Clinton.... My non-vote is my choice and it demonstrates my utter lack of support for either candidate.

This.

I am so glad to see your statement has respectfully stood with no nasty, berating remarks. Years ago on this board I made the very same statement. I pointed out that this is a free country (so far) and that as much as it's everyones right to vote, it's also our right not to vote. It's a choice, not a law. But to hear some of the ladies on here tell it, if they could have come through the monitor, they would have cut my tongue out I do believe. While finding that all rather annoying, I also found it profoundly, ironically funny. Because those ladies who would have stood on the rooftops waving old glory, singing about the very freedom that afforded them that right to vote, failed to see that very same freedom allowed me to choose not to vote.

Not voting is just that, not voting. And really, it doesn't matter people, they are both the same side of the coin. You would be surprised to see just how much "opponents" actually stand for the same things. (do some research). They are puppets. That's why this country has continued to go down the tubes for the last many decades. Think about it....

shaggy1

Shiny_Rock
I always vote, because where I live it's practically a plutocracy with all the propositions on the ballot. If I don't like a candidate, I write someone I really want in.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I always vote too and I enjoy it. It makes me sad knowing that I'm not voting.
I have heard so many people talk about how they are disgusted with our choices (Hillary & Trump), so this election, I will be using my voice not for choosing a candidate, but for letting both parties know that I don't support their choices. Maybe next time, they'll do better...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1472426322|4071005 said:
Years ago on this board I made the very same statement. I pointed out that this is a free country (so far) and that as much as it's everyones right to vote, it's also our right not to vote. It's a choice, not a law. But to hear some of the ladies on here tell it, if they could have come through the monitor, they would have cut my tongue out I do believe.

I do not recall this. I wonder where I was. perhaps I was holding a pair of scissors?

Deb ;))

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen, I agree that Clinton's health may be an issue. Only a few here will post anything negative about her. Glad you came back in spite of the nastiness and hope you will continue to post.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me it's not about wanting to not post anything negative about her. There are 2 realistic options. I agree with both of them some of the time, but I agree with Hilary more I personally think Hilary will do a better job than her opposition. I find Trump hard to follow and very changeable. That scares me. Certainly there are negative things about Hilary and certainly she's made some pretty big **** ups, I just don't think most of them are relevant at the moment. Home servers and Benghazi will never be solved to the satisfaction of my father or many others. So rather than rehashing it again and again and wasting tax payer money on hearings, let's make new rules and new oversights which assist in preventing those from happening again. The voting public has a decision to make. It will be either Trump or Clinton. I want to hear them speak about the issues which matter to them, the issues which matter to me, and put forward ideas to work on these weaknesses and strengths over the next 4 years. During which time they will continue to **** up, no doubt, but will also hopefully not be pig headed and will continue to grow, change and learn.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1472236359|4070299 said:
Clinton had a private server and used "Bleachbit" to delete so called "private" emails because she has business to hide. Business with Wallstreet and questionable foreign billionaires.
This may never be proved to the satisfaction of the left and the Obama DOJ. I think Clinton will be the next president because the only way Trump could beat her is if she's indicted. That's highly unlikely unless Wikileaks releases something that can't be ignored.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-u-s-department-of-clinton-1472167746

Looking forward to Wikileaks, they should get going though because it's getting late. What could she be hiding? hard to say, seems like innuendo and subterfuge is the name of the game.. How much have the republicans spent of our hard earned money trying to lay something on her? Well it was nearly $80 million in '99, which is $115,448,444.17 in 2016, almost 116 million.. hmm.. Benghazi, almost $8million, and I will bet it's even more... when does it become a witch hunt? when does it become a holy quest to pin something on her. .. The Clinton Foundation? seems that big donors wanted special visits and things from her? I worked for 2 non profits over my career and big donors got special treatment, best seating, name highest on letterhead, kid's got internships... that is the way non profits work, I'm surprised anyone is surprised... how many altruistic people/organizations are there? I have my doubts.

http://askedandanswered-democrats.benghazi.house.gov/cost/

Let's vote issues and how that person will handle what our country needs, which is better racial relations (let's not kid ourselves, many Americans can't stand Obama because he's black).. gun safety, what to do about illegals living here, healthcare.. we need something better than Obamacare...we need to work together.. who's going to do this.. I know where my vote is going.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump can beat HC if he sticks to the 5 key issues which Clinton can't defend.

The slow growth economy.
The Clinton Foundation scandal.
Her secret Emails.
Her foreign policies.
National security.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472511579|4071278 said:
Let's vote issues and how that person will handle what our country needs, which is better racial relations (let's not kid ourselves, many Americans can't stand Obama because he's black).. gun safety, what to do about illegals living here, healthcare.. we need something better than Obamacare...we need to work together.. who's going to do this.. I know where my vote is going.
Not true, b/c without white votes he wouldn't be POTUS today.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1472477196|4071141 said:
Ellen, I agree that Clinton's health may be an issue. Only a few here will post anything negative about her. Glad you came back in spite of the nastiness and hope you will continue to post.
What do you expect? 77% are liberals. There are only 12 conservatives here on PS... :bigsmile:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472513326|4071289 said:
Tekate|1472511579|4071278 said:
Not true, b/c without white votes he wouldn't be POTUS today.

In 2012 45% of white male voters voted for Obama, 55% of white women voters voted for Obama. Obama did not carry white, American males.. why is that?

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president
http://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

Just about all southern states (except FL, VA and if you want, you can include NM). why don't people in the south vote for Obama?
Maybe white voters in the north and west felt it should be PC to vote for Obama for our first 'black' president even though they favored Mitt's policies?

So I agree without white women voters Obama would not be president, I strongly feel that the hate Obama has endured is way way off base, he turned the USA economy around faster than Europe, which still has more problems. Obama's accomplishments are many, but there is a base of whites who are Trump supporters who didn't feel the love I guess DF..

Red states controlled by republicans have the highest welfare rates except Missouri (or at least at the time of the below article).

http://ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/

African Americans - 44-45% on are some sort of assistance, vs. White American 11%.. astounding... why?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/

one of the things we really need in this country is a better education system - especially for black kids.. we need stability, less crime, role models other than sports people for black kids.. middle and upper middle class blacks need to move closer to the problem, they are role models, although this is probably insane to think. We have institutionalized racism and white privilege.. pretty hard to beat if you are a black kid. my opinion based on life.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
T, it is possible that moderate white voters got caught up in the excitement of voting for the first black president. I understand that because I felt a little cheated that I couldn't participate. I feel the same about not being able to vote for the first woman. Would have been really excited to vote for someone like Condi Rice.
So I understand the feelings, but I don't understand going against your principles just to join the crowd.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Don't think it will happen, but I'm not fearful of a Trump presidency. I do fear a Clinton presidency because I believe she is a sell out and cares nothing about our safety or welfare.
Neither are racist or bigoted, etc. Trump talks too much making ridiculous statements. Clinton spends much of the campaign In hiding avoiding saying too much.
As to temperament, I've read enough about Clinton to believe she is not a paragon of kindness and stability. For anyone who worries about war, Clinton is more hawkish than Trump.
So I agree with others that I don't like either and will vote according to policy differences. For someone who isn't worried about war and homeland safety, thinks our economy is good, and thinks big government is the answer, then I understand why you consider Clinton.
I do have concerns about foreign wars and security of our homeland. The economy stinks. Government, especially the federal government, is inefficient. That means I must consider Trump.
Of course, that's not a comprehensive list of policies, just a few examples. One of my biggest concerns is the Supreme Court.
That said, I live in a red state, so as long as I vote for the down ticket, it won't matter. Voters in the swing states have a great deal of power.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472569458|4071438 said:
Red states controlled by republicans have the highest welfare rates except Missouri (or at least at the time of the below article).

http://ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/

one of the things we really need in this country is a better education system - especially for black kids.. we need stability, less crime, role models other than sports people for black kids.. middle and upper middle class blacks need to move closer to the problem, they are role models, although this is probably insane to think. We have institutionalized racism and white privilege.. pretty hard to beat if you are a black kid. my opinion based on life.

This article is misleading with "welfare" in quotes. It is taking into account all federal monies to states which would include transportation, dept. of defense, education and the like. Read the note under the first map. It is not just "federal welfare aid programs" as a percentage of state revenue.

I do believe the bolded wholeheartedly. And I will not carry "white guilt" at all, especially for those that do not help themselves. The truly poor, infirmed, and mentally ill of all colors will always need our help. JMHO.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deleted.
Why bother? :knockout:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1472569458|4071438 said:
[

African Americans - 44-45% on are some sort of assistance, vs. White American 11%.. astounding... why?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/

K-HS education are free for all races, but the kids themselves must learn to stay in school and not to drop out. Many of these black kids grew up in a single parent home w/o proper family supervision, plus their parents mostly likely grew up in the same type of family environment. Why are there so many young Asians in the medical and high tech field today? b/c most of these Asian kids were raised by both parents whom would push their kids to go to college to achieve a higher level of education.

A lot of Chinese immigrants of the 60's arrived in this country can't speak a word of English, but many have achieved middle class status within a generation. American born citizens are blaming society for their underachievement?.. :confused:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1472589678|4071554 said:
I do believe the bolded wholeheartedly. And I will not carry "white guilt" at all, especially for those that do not help themselves. The truly poor, infirmed, and mentally ill of all colors will always need our help. JMHO.
You should!... :Up_to_something: just like the Clintons ... :devil: whom made millions from the Clinton Foundation.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1472603204|4071659 said:
redwood66|1472589678|4071554 said:
You should!... :Up_to_something: just like the Clintons ... :devil: whom made millions from the Clinton Foundation.

How did she make millions (and their daughter and Bill also).. they were not paid millions to travel... they took no salaries.. straight from Briebart.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/frequently-asked-questions

I believe they made millions by giving speech's. They were not independently wealthy till after Bill Clinton's second term and they went out and chatted it up and made millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Presidents_by_net_worth

Bush's are doing a ok themselves.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results