shape
carat
color
clarity

What has happened to the old threads?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rezi

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I was just skimming through Show Me the Ring forum when noticed that all threads were from 2005. There were only six pages of bling bling! What has happened to the old message threads? Has Leonid organized a spring cleaning in Pricescope..?
6.gif

(Ok, maybe old threads are removed from the forum on regular basis, but I haven''t just noticed before this...)

Br, Rezi

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi & welcome to PS!

If you look down on the bottom of the screen at the Show Me the Ring Forum (or any other forum) there's a little pull down menu where you can select how far you'd like to view threads back to. I think it's default is on the last 30 days but you can go as far back as a year I believe. You'll see lots of bling that way. The SMTR thread is pinned on the top of the forum.

Rezi

Rough_Rock
Thanks Kamuelamom! Now I''m really embarrassed - I should have seen the pull down menu
emembarrassed.gif

I have been reading Pricescope reguralry for two years now and never before noticed this.. I must have been blind, or the other option is that the pull down menu is a new thing (ok, ok, no excuses..
2.gif
)

-Rezi

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rezi,

Are those your rings in your icon? If so, are they made of high karat gold? At least on my monitor, they are the most gorgeous, rich color!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Rezi, you''ve been on PS for 2 years and only 11 posts?! Come chat with us more often girl!!!
9.gif
It''s no fun just to lurk, we want to hear what you have to say!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results