shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you love most about your ering?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Alright. So I''m sitting here at home with a bum ankle. Icing, elevating, blah blah.

But what I was wondering as I stared at my ring, is what do you like best about your ring.

Now, I''m taking blingwise. Not it from the man I love blah blah blah. That stuff is a given. What do you love about your ering bling?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I started a similar topic a few months back ago. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-peeves-and-loves.56564/

I love to look at it in the car
30.gif
Am I answering the question correctly?

p.s. sorry about the ankle.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the fire in all of mine.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your ankle.

I love taking pictures of it and seeing how clear and white it looks (even though it''s an H). I love how it returns light all over the entire diamond, not just in the middle or on the edges. I love how firey it is and that it''s got a nice presence and outshines the average diamond and people notice that, but that it''s not so huge I feel uncomfortable with it where that would get too much attention. I feel like it was a good price for what we got, and I LOVE that. I really like the setting because it lets the diamond be the star, but the setting is very substantial and I like the shape, feel and look of it.

Skippy, I love to look at mine in the car, too! I know this sounds really nerdy, but when I''m in line in the car to pick up my older kid from school, I put my visor down so I can look at my ring through the vanity mirror. Talk about VANITY!!!
38.gif
Only on this board would anyone else appreciate that.

Hope your ankle is better soon.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LL, I''m sitting at home with a bum mouth if it is any consolation, lol!

I guess my favorite thiing about my e-ring is the size, followed by how aparkly it is in the bathroom, followed by how sparkly it is outside or in the car or on an airplane. Yeah, size and sparkle. Mmmhmmm.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 5:11:54 PM
Author: lumpkin

Skippy, I love to look at mine in the car, too! I know this sounds really nerdy, but when I''m in line in the car to pick up my older kid from school, I put my visor down so I can look at my ring through the vanity mirror. Talk about VANITY!!!
38.gif
Only on this board would anyone else appreciate that.
9.gif
Heheehe. I think Kaleigh said someone honked at her in traffic because she was having too much fun looking at her gorgeous ring.
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This topic is FRESH on my mind as I fight off the
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
directed Surfgirl''s way
11.gif

* angularity of stones
* optically hypnotic
* flow
* texture
* sturdiness/heft
* steely grey patina
* subtlety

36.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I like that the bands are thin with diamonds, but have weight to them (platinum) and that they make the center stone look bigger. I like the fact that all the stones in the bands are well matched with good cuts, and are good color and clarity. I like the fact that on the inside the diamond airholes (don''t know the technical name) are shaped like hearts. I like that all the stones are princess cuts. I like the v-prong setting. Oh and of course the fact the inside is engraved which is something that both me and DH rings share. I like looking at it while driving (bad I know, but apparently fairly common). I like when it''s just cleaned and it''s all shinny and new feeling. Just realized it sounds kind of like bragging
23.gif
. Sorry! Course it was what do you like about your ring
9.gif
!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the split shank
no one I''ve ever seen has anything like it
the delicateness and thinness of the shanks
how it looks on my hand

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I must say, I love my ring in the elevator at work. It flashes light like nobody's business. And I just like to stare into it!

For all the other fighting crappy maladies - healing vibes all around!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. I love the sparkle. I clean it daily. There are millions of tiny little lights within the stone, and they are the first things to go out as the stone gets dirty over the course of a day. And, I love the pale lavendar color it gets in the sun from the Medium Blue fluor. And I love its clear, clean F-ness.

Ooops, that was more than one thing, wasn''t it?
31.gif
28.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you feel better soon!!

I love:
the delicate look
the teeny tiny band and halo compared to the stone
the duality of the vintage styling yet modern halo look

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that mine is modern yet classic looking all at the same time. I also love the super thin band and how it really makes my lil''cushion POP!

And last but not least, I love that the stone is unique and throws off a great mix of white and rainbow light!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I love so many things about mine but the three tops are: the size, the blue fluoresence, the D color.

One day this week I left my ring home cause I got dressed quickly and forgot it. Oh I was bummed the whole time til I got back home to put it right on my finger!! I do love it a lot.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My asscher fascinates me. I still get lost in the patterns and the way it's so BRIGHT. I do think I have a stunning asscher... and am frequently caught just staring at it.

MY setting? I like that it protects my stone and keeps it on my finger...that's about it though. LOL.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how the diamond is so symmetrical...and I like the pattern I see within the diamond (looks like a 4 leaf flower). I also like the heft and substance of the setting. Simple and modern.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about your ankle! That sucks.

I love how brilliant and fiery it is... I love how it's so delicate and feminine, and somewhat unique with the marquise sides instead of pears.

I miss it! I can't wear it for the 8 weeks contract I have until late June because I'm working on agro-environmental engineering project on a farm... I left it with FI back home. The job and the great outdoors is really great, but I miss my bling!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about your ankle. Feel better soon.

LOL about the car pick up line thing. I love to look at my ring in the pick up line when I''m waiting for my kids.

Be careful about your ring in the car, my SIL actually got into a car accident when her ring was new because she was looking at her ring while driving! That was years ago and we still tease her about it.

I love how sparkly mine is. I got my upgrade a week ago and I''m loving it!!

I love the clean lines of my ring. And I really like the proportions of the stones in my 3 stone ring.

I have been cleaing it every day too and see how cleaning it can be addictive LOL. After all whats the poitn of paying for AGS "triple zero" ideal cuts if you are not going to keep them clean!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I love its uniqueness. I love the fire. I love its elegance.
36.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 8:50:11 PM
Author: amylikesrocks
Sorry about your ankle. Feel better soon.

LOL about the car pick up line thing. I love to look at my ring in the pick up line when I''m waiting for my kids.

Be careful about your ring in the car, my SIL actually got into a car accident when her ring was new because she was looking at her ring while driving! That was years ago and we still tease her about it.

I love how sparkly mine is. I got my upgrade a week ago and I''m loving it!!

I love the clean lines of my ring. And I really like the proportions of the stones in my 3 stone ring.

I have been cleaing it every day too and see how cleaning it can be addictive LOL. After all whats the poitn of paying for AGS ''triple zero'' ideal cuts if you are not going to keep them clean!
Did you post some pictures somewhere????
9.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I love how the style is utterly, deliciously ME.
And how the profile reminds me of a little crown sitting on my finger.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love that no one I know has one even slightly like it. I love how icy white and sparkly it looks...I love the tiny diamonds on all three sides of the shank. I love when people notice it, especially people who I can tell are really into jewelry.

And let me be a little real with my PS friends: I kind of really love that I have the biggest diamond of anyone I know!
11.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never seen one like it. There are many that are similar. The halo style is VERY popular on here - but in person I have only seen a few halos, and never one like mine. I also love the way my band fits with my ring.

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
I love the profile of my ring and how the centre stone is set, I find myself staring at it from that angle quite a lot. I also love the tappered baguettes, it just makes the peice more elegant in my opinion. I also love the way it sparkles especiallly in the bathroom and train. I just LOVE looking at it in mirrors and windows too
31.gif
. I find myself staring into the mirror and seeing the sparkles from afar (sadly I even do this in public restrooms, although I''m more discreet). I could just get lost in the ring...::sigh::...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, on the assumption that it does count, here goes: I LOOOOVEEE most of all the SIZE
30.gif
30.gif
!!! (I know, I know, I am a total size wh..e!![:bigsmile]. I love how amazingly firey it is
10.gif
10.gif
, especially in bright day light and in places with lots of halogen lights. Love how it turns amazingly BLUE in the Australian sun (but not so much in S'pore or HK), even though it's not supposed to have fluorescence. Love those clear sharp silvery arrows ...mesmerised by them actually
26.gif
. Love how amazingly white it is. Love how super clean it is...

I never knew how a little piece of rock could be so totally captivating!
30.gif

Don't love the setting though, so i'm having it re-set. Hopefully, I will love it in totality when it's done, yay!!
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE how firey the stone is. Even in low light, it shoots color.

I also love the setting, and the way the prongs grab the stone. It has a fabulous side view.

Oh, and the size is perfect. If I ever upgrade, it'd be color, not size.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE:

* The ''buttery'' warmth of the yellow gold band against the white claws/baskets
* The fact that the size is PERFECT for me
* The colours the diamonds throw off under sunlight (and the downlights in our ensuite
41.gif
)
* How icy white it looks, even in dull, non-fire-enhancing light

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''m late but I just saw this. Great topic hope your ankle gets better soon.

I love the sparkle that my ring has all the time. I can''t get enough of looking at it when we go to candle or dimly lit restaurants it goes crazy in the that light like a star. I love the setting and the head of the ring also the weight of the plat I never owned any plat until I got this ring. That it is mine! The size not too big not too small, that the diamonds in the band go all the way around, how new and shiny it is I got engaged in March. That people comment on how beautiful it is all the time oh the list goes on and on....

21.gif

InlovewithJHK

Shiny_Rock
i love how much fire my ring gives off
the proportions of my side stones
how delicate my band looks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results