shape
carat
color
clarity

What Are Your Favorite Apps On Your Phone?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1373815002|3482812 said:
Costco (you don't have to bring coupons with you)
I don't have to bring coupons for my local Costco; they discount it automatically for me.

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the app recommendations; PSers are the best! I am loving Tapatalk; I am certain I do not know how to full utilize it though. I am having fun just the same! :twirl:

Kayln

Rough_Rock
I love the Truecaller App as it shows the name and location of an unknown person calling me. And this app is not fake. Its true I have searched numbers of friend of friends and I was surprised to see the exact details of that person. There are many more apps. But I feel this is the best.

JillyC

Shiny_Rock
My favorites, especially when travelling are Yelp, and History Here. History Here is fun, it pinpoints places around you of historical interest. And Yelp is always great for finding dinner!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have the 8 gb iPhone 4 and cannot wait to get the next model with a larger memory so I can download all these apps! I'm flippin 25 and I still can't keep track of my cycle! LOL!!

For those w/o TapaTalk yet… I posted a thread about it, and PS replied to not buy it since they're going to release a PS app soon. Save your money for coffee!

And I don't think anyone has mentioned FindMyIphone yet, right? DOWNLOAD IT. TURN IT ON. THEN DOWNLOAD IT FOR ANY OF YOUR MAC LAPTOPS TOO. AND KEEP IT ON. It has saved my life ('s work).

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Kayln|1374665682|3489082 said:
I love the Truecaller App as it shows the name and location of an unknown person calling me. And this app is not fake. Its true I have searched numbers of friend of friends and I was surprised to see the exact details of that person. There are many more apps. But I feel this is the best.

I downloaded this app today! I am anxious to use it next time an "unknown" call shows up!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
JillyC|1374666766|3489092 said:
My favorites, especially when travelling are Yelp, and History Here. History Here is fun, it pinpoints places around you of historical interest. And Yelp is always great for finding dinner!

Ohhh! I will love the History Here app! I would have never thought of it, nor the many other great apps PSers have suggested!

Kayln

Rough_Rock
@Classy Rocks,
Even I was feeling the same when someone told me about this app. Firstly I was not able to believe that person. I thought that my friend was kidding. But when I downloaded it, I was shocked to see all unknown caller's name. And we need to have an internet connection for this. Whenever an unknown person calls you, his/her name will appear above. But this will happen only if your internet connection is on.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just an FYI, that app was just hacked the other day by the Syrian Electronic Army.

Also for iPhone users:
"The iPhone version of Truecaller does not interact with incoming calls. This feature will be implemented when it’s technically feasible."

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
ame|1374759617|3489871 said:
Just an FYI, that app was just hacked the other day by the Syrian Electronic Army.

Also for iPhone users:
"The iPhone version of Truecaller does not interact with incoming calls. This feature will be implemented when it’s technically feasible."

Ughhh! Thank you Ame! I removed the app. I'm so glad you are looking out for the rest of us! :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ClassyRocks|1374771784|3490021 said:
ame|1374759617|3489871 said:

Also for iPhone users:

Ughhh! Thank you Ame! I removed the app. I'm so glad you are looking out for the rest of us! :wavey:
I have been looking for some kind of caller ID something for calls like that since I have a lot of business I do on my phone, and a lot of companies will block their outgoing line, which is annoying if I need to call someone back. So I did look into that app but so far have not found anything to do that job on iPhone, and when I read about the hacking the other day I was like ...Uuhhh No!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a favorite workout tracker app? I do workout videos at home, but I'm so type A I like to keep track of things like how often I actually do my workouts. I haven't had any luck finding one that will work.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Here are a few apps that I am happy to recommend:

Google ( great voice search )
DropBox ( sharing files)
EverNote ( notes and reminders)
netflix
Starbucks
RedLAser or ShopSavvy( nice to scan bar codes and see what other have for prices)
ILlumination ( very nice flashlight program)
Pandora
TED

A few fun games ( mostly puzzle games):
Cut the rope series
Where's my water
Bad piggies
Interlocked
Puzzle retreat
Flow Free

I also like the Zynga products that you can play with friends and family.
Chess Free
Draw Free
words Free

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
PS Admin|1375308619|3494063 said:
Here are a few apps that I am happy to recommend:

Google ( great voice search )
DropBox ( sharing files)
EverNote ( notes and reminders)
netflix
Starbucks
RedLAser or ShopSavvy( nice to scan bar codes and see what other have for prices)
ILlumination ( very nice flashlight program)
Pandora
TED

A few fun games ( mostly puzzle games):
Cut the rope series
Where's my water
Bad piggies
Interlocked
Puzzle retreat
Flow Free

I also like the Zynga products that you can play with friends and family.
Chess Free
Draw Free
words Free

Thank You So Much! I did not know about the voice activated Google Search; that sounds like an app I would use alot! :appl:

bradwilliam

Rough_Rock
More than favourite, I found the below very useful on my device :)

Swizzle,
Alarmy
BOTO 2 - It is a kids app, loved by my 2 year :)
Zimly (My personal media streamer )
Let's Fold
Flitto
STEP

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't use a lot of apps, but there are a couple of grocery store apps that I use to upload coupons to my store cards. Then, I like Pandora for music, plus fun ones to look at: pinterest, Nordstrom, Free People, Blue Nile...plus, handy stuff like Redbox, AMC, and Regal (for movie times).

I'd have more apps on my phone if I had more memory on it...time for an upgrade! ;))

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I do use the Blue Nile app a ridiculous amount!

Wednesday

Rough_Rock
Google Maps
Yelp
Spotify
Kindle
GrubHub
Flashlight
Waze
Candy Crush (extremely addictive-only if you have a lot of spare time)
Delta Airlines
Amtrak
Marriott
Shazam

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1373540959|3480928 said:
Tapatalk
Google maps
Amazon
eBay
Mint
Kindle
Pinterest
Ruler
Blue Nile/James Allen/Whiteflash /Brian Gavin/Tiffany's
All my banks/credit cards for super easy bill paying
Bloglovin
And an app that doubles as my TV remote!

Ooh Tiffany app...!!! I'd never get anything done.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Flipboard and Living Earth.

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
Spotify
The Nest (to control the ac at my house)
Zulily
Jawbone
Rue LaLa
Twitter
Facebook
Gmail
etsy
WDW Waits
Netflix
Ebay
Walmart
Swagbucks

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
nowicanseethemoon|1375209551|3493193 said:
Does anyone have a favorite workout tracker app? I do workout videos at home, but I'm so type A I like to keep track of things like how often I actually do my workouts. I haven't had any luck finding one that will work.

I use Lose It. You can track your meals and exercises. I'm a huge fan! It's even got a built in pedometer.

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
Waterlogue - you can turn your photos into watercolors.

salisburry

Rough_Rock
I have many apps on my mobile phone. My favorite apps are Tim Tim and Cash on apps because I can get free mobile recharge.
Other game apps are also my favorite apps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results