shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you thinking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:59:34 AM
Author: tawn

Date: 6/6/2006 9:04:58 PM
Author: justjulia
1. very happy with plastic surgery consult today and am excited about getting ear piercings a thing of the past
2. eternity ring scheduled to come in tomorrow or Thursday, can''t wait
3. teenage daughter called to check in from sleepover at friends house, whew, drove herself
4. wonder if can tolerate a cup of real coffee at this hour of the evening
5. hey, that concoction of diced tomatoes (can), black eyed peas (cooked fresh), and corn (can) was actually pretty decent for a fast supper
We can have a race to see who gets theirs first! Me please!!
2.gif
What are you getting? I ordered the .60 Pt shared prong from Signed Pieces and I''m hoping that it''s dainty enough to match my halo ring!
I LOVE looking at the SP rings! I''ll let you know what I ordered once I see it, cause I''m not even sure it''s a reality til I see it. Hard to explain. I''m replacing my weddingband and ering with it, so I''m being reeeaaalllll cautious. Can''t wait to see yours!!!!!!!!!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1.) should I get a lawyer? and how many of them do I have to call today?
2.) will my 8 and 5 yr old sons EVER get along?
3.) what errands I have to run today
4.) how will I survive the summer with the two fighting kids home all day?
5.) what should I eat for breakfast?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
1. I''m so tired. Please don''t let my head hit my desk.
2. Daylight savings time makes me stay up too late (it''s new for Indiana this year.) It''s still light at almost 10pm.
3. I wish I liked coffee.
4. I should have worn gloves when planting roses last night.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 8:22:45 AM
Author: jetmal
jetmal, have you by chance seen that new blow up water slide? I happened on it on hsn tv night before last (I think it was hsn)-they had an 8 yr old boy absolutely loving it. It''s soft, so no one can bang their head on it and it sprays water at the top..My kids are older now, but when I saw that, I thought "COOL!" You could set up something like that and let em wear each other out. It didn''t look too high off the ground, and not too low. Something very "boy."
26.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
1) Kaleigh''s posts make me remember the bittersweet surreal craziness of that very last week of high school ever! 9 years ago but feels like yesterday...
4.gif

2) Makes me remember the bittersweet surreal craziness of the following year when one of my best friends from HS passed away unexpectedly... we''d just driven home from college together, excited about summer break beginning...
40.gif

3) Makes me happy that some of my best friends in the world today are people I''ve known since HS... it''s so nice to have people in your life who have been there for that long, through all the bad AND the good!
1.gif

4) Now thinking this is WAY too much philosophizing for 10:30 on a Wednesday morning... must get some work done!
5) No allergies today!! Going to bravely pet the cat in celebration... haha.......
9.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 9:30:05 AM

jetmal, have you by chance seen that new blow up water slide? I happened on it on hsn tv night before last (I think it was hsn)-they had an 8 yr old boy absolutely loving it. It''s soft, so no one can bang their head on it and it sprays water at the top..My kids are older now, but when I saw that, I thought ''COOL!'' You could set up something like that and let em wear each other out. It didn''t look too high off the ground, and not too low. Something very ''boy.''
26.gif
Man, those slides look way fun. My husband & I saw one in a flyer. We would have loved to have one of those as a kid! Well, when our baby gets older we can buy her one :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1) Feeling pleased that the swelling on one of the horses'' legs is going down and preening at my bandaging skills
16.gif

2) Debating whether to get another glass of water

3) Also debating if I should change into shorts as it is bloody hot here!

4) Idly wondering if the fake tan has worked on my arms

5) Concentrating on my thoughts for this post
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
1) I can''t wait to be engaged to the man of my dreams and get my amazing ring!!

2) I wonder how soon before June 24th my ring is going to be ready...

3) I wonder when J''s going to pick the ring up once it''s ready...

4) I hope J''s going to propose SOONER than our anniversary on August 31st!

5) I can''t wait to be engaged to the man of my dreams and get my amazing ring!

Guess what''s on my mind...
19.gif

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
1. this seeker guy has done a 360 because look at his post from January, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gave-my-girl-her-eightstar-this-weekend.39038/= . LOL: "She was beyond thrilled, and the ring is so incredible I can''t even stand it!". ITs funny cause he also posts " It''s [the eightstar] not that it''s necessarily better than any other superideal stone out there, it''s just what I was comfortable with." And later (yesterday) posts about how its better than 99% of all other diamonds.

2. I think its funny how he got on PS yesterday, was checking all night, got on it this MORNING, and was checking again, after saying how stupid we are for liking PS and spending so much time on it and we must have no life. well he must have no life.

3. I still have to study and now my exam is tomorrow instead of in two days.

4. My boyfriend left on his business trip so I gotta go pick up his comic book subscription at the bookstore. I told him I should get to wear my e-ring when I go so i can pretend i am his fiance and they will be more likely to give me his subscription then but he said no not yet. HAHA.

5. I have to clean the bathroom because we have friends visiting tomorrow.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
1)Chewy is way too cute and knows i''m a sucker for his shenanigans (yes, he''s home! and trying to help my type my post right now by chewing on the keyboard)
2)hubby needs to fix up the comp so i can post pics again
3)my house is a mess but it''s too overwhelming to attack
8.gif

4)i need to get a hold of my mortgage company
5)hope hubby get off work early today

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 10:48:02 AM
Author: VegasAngel

Date: 6/7/2006 9:30:05 AM

jetmal, have you by chance seen that new blow up water slide? I happened on it on hsn tv night before last (I think it was hsn)-they had an 8 yr old boy absolutely loving it. It''s soft, so no one can bang their head on it and it sprays water at the top..My kids are older now, but when I saw that, I thought ''COOL!'' You could set up something like that and let em wear each other out. It didn''t look too high off the ground, and not too low. Something very ''boy.''
26.gif
Man, those slides look way fun. My husband & I saw one in a flyer. We would have loved to have one of those as a kid! Well, when our baby gets older we can buy her one :)
VegasAngel, Your post made me smile b/c I thought back to when my daughter was little, she would never play with Barbies. Instead, she preferred to strip them and hurl them from the top of the sliding board...just to see how they''d land and cackle. Should have known she''d want a career in engineering....It was SO much fun getting all those toys--having kids allows you to see things all over again through child eyes. And I did my share of crawling through the balls and tunnels and playhouses-making your children happy has to be the best feeling in the world.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
1. Must investigate into this person who got Blueroses so riled up
2. Got to stop looking on here
3. When am i going to get the email i'm waiting on so i can finish my project
4. REALLY need to stop looking on here
5. I need a puppy snuggle!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
1. I'm not the only irrational one who has cats and cat allergies.
2. This is the greatest idea for a game.
3. I'm so glad my sister's pregnant.
4. I miss my husband who's in Canada on business.
5. I have to get back to work now that lunch is over.

ETA: 6. I feel sorry for Seeker's GF.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 1:15:02 AM
Author: blueroses
gypsy.......come over to the food side.......gypsy........fooooood......hungry.......yummmmmm

2.gif
3.gif

(And by the way, your narrative of the allergy/eyes/fiance stuff is seriously funny in a bridget jones/chick lit writing-style kinda way!!!)

Allegry meds made me sleepy and I had to run off to bed fortunately before I raided the fridge. Thanks for the compliment on the narrative.
9.gif
I write Chick Lit. Just for me... never gotten publishing information... probably because the best one I''ve written is still only 3/4 of the way done.
20.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. MMM. All these posts about food & it being lunch time
2. Don''t even THINK about the Munchables Incident earlier this week
3. Still don''t have bread in the house
4. But do have Peanut Butter Nab crackers
5. They''re full up of fat & chemicals but at least I won''t eat 3/4 of a box of ''em.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
1) I''d love to read Gypsy''s stuff.....there''s never enough good chick lit!!
2) I''m glad the appliance guy was able to fix the oven. That would have sucked.
3) curious how Storm eats PB w/ chicken.... like a thai peanut sauce?
4) I need to make a check-up appt. for little geriatric Mattie. That dog is like the energizer bunny. (Or as bf describes him, "we can....reBUILD him," aka the frankenpuppy.)
5) I need to go buy some benadryl. Either june gloom or allergies are making me sniffly.

(p.s. njc, look up the thread re: "a waste of money"!!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Must get back to the Denver Job Search.
2. Should Seattle or Phoenix be next?
3. Too much Rain in Seattle. Too much Heat in Phoenix.
4. Blueroses is VERY nice
9.gif
5. Must start writing the scene's I've mentally outlined for the book this week.

(BlueRoses: Have you read Jennifer Weiner or Jennifer Crusie? Liz: No you're definitely not alone. Almost adopted another one yesterday.)

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
1. I shouldn'ta had that cookie for dessert... feel too full
2. I'll take a good long walk/run with DH tonight
3. I am soooo glad we don't have any graduations this year. Kaleigh is reminding me how emotional I got in 2004, when DD grad HS. Last year was stepdaughter graduating college, next year is stepson graduating HS and following year is DD graduating college.
4. I canNOT believe DD is going away to study abrod next year and I don't get to go visit til MArch 2007 at earliest! I am afraid I will miss her more than I can bear, but that's dumb because she is at college and I am surviving just fine.
5. Why hasn't Quest called me about mounting the sapphire in my e-ring? I secretly think they have decided I am one of those picky people they rather not tangle with.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
1: glad im working from home today
2: vendors sure are annoying.,, (work not PS)
3: wish my headache from lack of sleep would go away.
4: spreading PB on bread then putting BBQ chicken on it, fold in 1/2 and chow down sounds like an awesome lunch.
5: im not not gonna whine about this stupid tooth again right now.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
1- is it friday yet??
2- i''m hungry.
3- is it 5:30 yet?
4- ah, i really should be working.
5- where to honeymoon, where to honeymoon?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) this thread is kinda lame, but i'm bored
2.gif

2) is it lunchtime yet?
3) maybe i will go for a walk...
4) i wish i had some big orders to write.
5) hmmm what to have for dinner?

(i think about food and being bored alot)...hehehe.

Oh and #6...i gotta check out this seeker dude!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. I hate filing
2. I spend way too much time on this website
3. What am I wearing tonight?
4. I need to clean my ring and paint my nails
5. Wow, my mind is certainly full of meaningful things right now--lol!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
1) Mara, I think you hurt the thread''s feelings. I just saw it gimping away in shame.
3.gif
3.gif

2) Love Jennifer Weiner--never read Jennifer Cruise.
3) That toothache is probably making the headache worse.
4) I''d take Seattle over Phoenix. I think.
5) MUST......STOP......procrastinating......DO.....LAUNDRY
29.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) Uh oh BR, now I am sucked in...
5.gif

2) Damn, the seeker78 thread was locked before I could post my thoughts.
11.gif

3) Is it lunchtime yet?
4) I should shower and go into the office soon...but maybe I'll just read PS some more.
5) Portia really has the life. (looking over at her snuggled on her new pillow)
40.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
1) 11:35 could be construed as lunchtime. GO FOR IT!!
2) Portia and Tessa should have a nap-off. I swear, I worry--those dogs don''t get NEARLY enough sleep.
3) I need to get away from PS and go be productive. Well, I''m always thinking that.
4) Should I pluck my eyebrows or suck it up and go get them waxed?
5) I can''t get Abba''s "take a chance on me" out of my head. Why?? I can''t recall hearing this for years. I''m losing it. Maybe it''s in a commercial or something.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Jennier Crusie's Bet Me is a great read (actually all of hers but her most recent) Cinderella story meets Chick Lit/Romance.
2. I have some good Chick Lit somewhere. Will have to dig up Rec's for BR.
3. Been on a Fantasy kick. Waiting for next Kim Harrison book coming out at end of June.
4. Argh!! Food talk again. I'll have some stawberries. If we still have some.
5. Fiance is being a PITA about Pheonix (and NASHVILLE was FINE????) wants Salt Lake City to be next.

6. Salt Lake City???? Can you drink there??? Is alcohol available???

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:16:42 PM
VegasAngel, Your post made me smile b/c I thought back to when my daughter was little, she would never play with Barbies. Instead, she preferred to strip them and hurl them from the top of the sliding board...just to see how they''d land and cackle. Should have known she''d want a career in engineering....It was SO much fun getting all those toys--having kids allows you to see things all over again through child eyes. And I did my share of crawling through the balls and tunnels and playhouses-making your children happy has to be the best feeling in the world.
So true. I cant wait until she is old enough to have the really fun toys. My husband & I want to get her all the toys we wanted as a kid. We cant wait to get her a barbie jeep & take her around the neighborhood, slip-n-slide in the summer etc..

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 3:02:14 PM
Author: Gypsy.
5. Fiance is being a PITA about Pheonix (and NASHVILLE was FINE????) wants Salt Lake City to be next.

6. Salt Lake City???? Can you drink there??? Is alcohol available???
But it''s REQUIRED in Nashville!
2.gif

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
1. Grr...posted and then got "error"...lost entire post.
2. 10 minutes til I get out of the office...30 minutes until the puppy snuggle
3. Can''t wait for the Phillipino food tonight...you have to go to the ghetto to get it, but man it''s worth it.
4. Spending the night with fiance...Such a comforting thought
5. Is tonight finally my night to hit Powerball (and do I have a gambling problem??)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Crap, I was going to buy a lottery ticket.
2. Required huh? Good thing I only found two firms to apply to out there, too.
3. Flight of the Phoenix looks like a weird movie.
4. MMM... Phillipino food. I miss living somewhere where ethinic food doesn''t mean Chinese Buffet.
5. I hate not working right now. The days seem endless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results