shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you thankful for this year....

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thankful to be sitting at the computer on the day before Thanksgiving enjoying a day of vacation checking out PS and listening to my daughter practice the piano in the backgroud.. it's making me smile! :bigsmile:

It is the little things!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having all four kids and the daughter in law home together for the first time in a while!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1385568957|3563944 said:
I'm thankful to be sitting at the computer on the day before Thanksgiving enjoying a day of vacation checking out PS and listening to my daughter practice the piano in the backgroud.. it's making me smile! :bigsmile:

It is the little things!
I am thankful that ALL OF MY FAMILY, ALL OF IT, is here, even though it's a sad occasion. We're ALL together, and we're all well.

And that I am on my butt, online, today. and not at work

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Healthy children. This year in particular several of our friends have lost their children. Other friends and family members have had children go through frightening and life altering surgeries. Words can't express how much this year has changed our views on life.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1385572266|3563992 said:
Healthy children. This year in particular several of our friends have lost their children. Other friends and family members have had children go through frightening and life altering surgeries. Words can't express how much this year has changed our views on life.

Oh that is so horribly sad. :blackeye:

I am so thankful for my little babies.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too am thankful for my healthy babies. They are beautiful, clever, happy little creatures, who laugh endlessly all day long.

I am also thankful for a successful first year for my husbands new company. He has worked SO hard to make it successful, turn over a healthy profit, keep a nice roof over our heads & enable me to continue my job as a stay at home mummy. Go Mr T! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thankful that my dh made it through a few health scares this year and is doing well knock wood. I'm also thankful that my dad is home from rehab after knee replacement surgery and is getting around very well and that we are all able to celebrate the holidays together. And I am just so thankful that I have an amazing husband who gets me and loves me no matter what.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Like many of you, I am thankful for my family. I am thankful that my Dad has had a healthy year, after years of hospitals and surgeries and that my whole family will spend Thanksgivakkah (combined Hanukkah and Thanksgiving) together. We have so many things to be thankful for!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am super grateful for my boys and their health. I have been getting lots of hugs lately too so I am happy for that. I feel incredibly blessed to have my parents still alive; they help me out so much and I love them.

SB, sorry to hear about your friends kids.

Mayk, I am so glad you started this thread; I love reading these.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
diamondrnglover|1385595758|3564222 said:
I thankful for my family and I am thankful that so far I still have a job :appl:

+1
Both SO and I came close to losing our jobs a few weeks ago.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thankful that my brother survived his hospital escapades and now appears to be on the road to recovery. I'm also thankful for my sister-in-law Nancy who stayed by his side, whose alertness probably prevented his early demise, who buoyed him when he got discouraged, and who continues to fight to make sure he gets the care he needs.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankful for family and friends and all the blessings we enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my PS friends! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As weird as this sounds I am thankful I had a very special and wonderful mother. She left this world at the end of August and I miss her very much but I treasure the many, many good times and memories I have of her. I am thankful she was my mom.

I am thankful for my DH - he is such a wonderful man who spoils me rotten.

I am thankful to be blessed with a great family and wonderful friends.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
marcy|1385691359|3564599 said:
As weird as this sounds I am thankful I had a very special and wonderful mother. She left this world at the end of August and I miss her very much but I treasure the many, many good times and memories I have of her. I am thankful she was my mom. .
aw that is beautiful Marcy; I am very sorry for your loss.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As weird as this sounds I am thankful I had a very special and wonderful mother. She left this world at the end of August and I miss her very much but I treasure the many, many good times and memories I have of her. I am thankful she was my mom.

Marcy, I am also sorry to hear your mother has passed. I didn't know. Your words about her are very sweet and loving, I feel the same about my mom and will be devastated if she passes before me, and I hope my own daughter will feel the same about me when I die. I'm so glad you have your husband. I've learned a little about him and your happy marriage over the years here on PS and always feel good reading your posts, thinking you guys seem very good to each other and content. Happy holidays to you and M and your family.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm thankful for a lot.

My husband and I are healthy and have stable jobs. We have our wonderful cats that keep life warm and interesting.

My MIL seems to be responding to her cancer treatments and so is my Hally. My mother is in remission.

Also my relationship with my mother (fingers crossed) appears to have improved considerably the last month or so.

We have great friends that we love spending time with, who are healthy and happy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1385707728|3564648 said:
I'm thankful for a lot.

My husband and I are healthy and have stable jobs. We have our wonderful cats that keep life warm and interesting.

My MIL seems to be responding to her cancer treatments and so is my Hally. My mother is in remission.

Also my relationship with my mother (fingers crossed) appears to have improved considerably the last month or so.

We have great friends that we love spending time with, who are healthy and happy.

Gypsy--hugs, and hope. Miss seeing you around here, friend. Glad you are well.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I'm thankful that my cancer is in remission, and that I was able to go back to work here in the sandbox.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1385747576|3564805 said:
I'm thankful that my cancer is in remission, and that I was able to go back to work here in the sandbox.

Andelian! I havent' seen you on the boards in forever! I'm so glad you are doing well!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1385747576|3564805 said:

Andelain, that is awesome. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1385707726|3564647 said:

Marcy, I am also sorry to hear your mother has passed. I didn't know. Your words about her are very sweet and loving, I feel the same about my mom and will be devastated if she passes before me, and I hope my own daughter will feel the same about me when I die. I'm so glad you have your husband. I've learned a little about him and your happy marriage over the years here on PS and always feel good reading your posts, thinking you guys seem very good to each other and content. Happy holidays to you and M and your family.

Thanks, Monnie. I am sure you will treasure every minute with your mom and daughter. M has been very good to me and for me and I am blessed to have him. Happy Holidays to you and your family as well. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1385697039|3564618 said:
As weird as this sounds I am thankful I had a very special and wonderful mother. She left this world at the end of August and I miss her very much but I treasure the many, many good times and memories I have of her. I am thankful she was my mom. .
aw that is beautiful Marcy; I am very sorry for your loss.

Thanks, Skippy.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
You name it, I'm thankful for it. Every day of my life I give thanks. It's been a great year much beyond expectations. Wishing everyone well at this Holiday time.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
My super-star husband. My son and I have had the flu for the past few days, and my husband has done everything for both of us. (2 year old recently potty trained, cleaning, medicine, cooking, etc...) On his vacation from work, no less!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results