shape
carat
color
clarity

What are some things you like about yourself?

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
I was skimming an earlier post about some things PSers don't like about their bodies, which got me thinking. I'd like to know-- what do you LOVE about yourself? Body, or otherwise?

I can start, one body-related one and one ability-related one. :))

1. I love that I am pretty good at whipping up healthy, delicious meals.

2. I love my overall petite-ish figure. It's not perfect, but I have learned to love my body, because it is the only one I'm going to get. 8-)

Now you-- tell me, tell me! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My extraordinary humility.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My confidence! Corny but I'm a pretty happy, confident, the glass is half full type of person. And I like hanging out with ppl who are similar- I can't stand those who always look for the problem or glass is half empty mind set.

My ring finger which has shrunk down from an 8 (when very pregnant) to almost a 5.25!!!!!!!! Diamonds looks so much BIGGER on SMALLER fingers!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am great at all things related to spatial perception, ī.e. I can put together furniture very well and find my way around easily. My body lets me live so quite happy with what I have.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I'm young at heart and don't tend to take life too seriously. Makes life a lot easier! Being lazy also helps because I always find the easiest way to do something in order to use the least amount of energy. No mistakes because I'm too lazy to do it twice.

Physically, I love my hair. Never have to comb it, and it always hangs like I just brushed it. I love my 20/20 vision and hope it never fades. I like my teeth and hope they stay with me forever. Last but not least, I am 34 and my metabolism still hasn't really caught up yet. Fingers crossed. I love to eat and I eat a LOT.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like my face...I think I'm relatively pretty and look younger than my age. I like that I am a good friend and someone people count on and turn to when they need to get something done or need a shoulder to lean on.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
My determination.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Thanks PSers for replying! Keep 'em coming!

Kenny, your response made me giggle. I don't me to come across as boastful, I just think it's better to focus on our positive attributes, instead of our lesser ones.

SB621, I am also a glass half-full kind of thinker. Hence this post. Thank you all for sharing your lovely attributes.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I try to see the good in people and be understanding rather than assuming something negative.
I also go out of my way to try to do good for others because I like to make people happy and their lives a little easier if I can.

I've been told I have gorgeous eyelashes. They are long and thick!

My interests are rather varied. I am just as comfortable sipping wine at an opera or hiking through the forest with dirt under my nails. I can cook great meals from around the world, shoot a two inch target at 150yds, play multiple instruments, install a toilet, and more.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have great hair which has not started to go gray yet at 55. I also have fabulous skin thanks to Olay.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is a great topic idea!

I really just like the woman I’ve become. It’s taken 37 years to get to this point, but I’m pretty happy with the whole package. I know there are improvements I could make physically, but I don’t wanna. I like who I am. I like my personality and I like my energy.

I also think I have AMAZING friends. I have tons of acquaintances, but the people I’ve trusted to be my friends are perfect and so varied. I’m extremely lucky. And at any time I start feeling blue about myself I just remember how great the people in my life are and how they choose to be in my life as much as I chose them and I start feeling better again.

Now ask me this when I’m PMSing and you’ll get a whole other answer ;-)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
This list can get pretty extensive haha, I really don't have much to complain about :bigsmile: .

-I'm very hard-working, not only at my 9-5 job, but also do all the things a stay at mom would do.
-I have a positive attitude, and love people, and people generally like me back.
- Physically, I'm nice to look at (so I've been told). I especially like my hair, and my height, and my eyesight which allows me to look and feel much younger than I am.
-I'm a supportive parent, but also a fun parent, so my kids and their friends like me.
-I like to serve, so I can always be counted on when asked to do community service or donate towards a worthy cause.
-I speak politely and write very well, and generally do well in a social environment, probably due to being raised as a diplomat's kid. My dad was in the foreign service.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1400105829|3672951 said:
This is a great topic idea!

I really just like the woman I’ve become. It’s taken 37 years to get to this point, but I’m pretty happy with the whole package. I know there are improvements I could make physically, but I don’t wanna. I like who I am. I like my personality and I like my energy.

I also think I have AMAZING friends. I have tons of acquaintances, but the people I’ve trusted to be my friends are perfect and so varied. I’m extremely lucky. And at any time I start feeling blue about myself I just remember how great the people in my life are and how they choose to be in my life as much as I chose them and I start feeling better again.

Great answer! I feel the same way. I also think I have cute feet and I love all my ink. It makes me feel unique. I also consider myself very intelligent and I love the fact that I'm well educated.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that I am funny. Probably mostly inappropriately but still...I have a good sense of humor. I am accepting. I am helpful.

I can landscape the shit out of a yard. :praise:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1400110243|3672999 said:
I think that I am funny. Probably mostly inappropriately but still...I have a good sense of humor. I am accepting. I am helpful.

Yes, you can! I love your yard!

And you reminded me that I'm inappropriately funny as well. I can't wait to meet you some day! :wink2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still alive!.. :praise:

I love diamonds!.. :praise:

I eat my favorite junk foods.. :praise:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1400110857|3673006 said:

And you reminded me that I'm inappropriately funny as well. I can't wait to meet you some day! :wink2:

:appl: it would be fun! Inappropriate shenanigans would abound!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1400116245|3673081 said:

Yes. They would. You should so plan a trip to come see me. :naughty:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1400117318|3673088 said:

hahahah and here I was going to suggest you come here! Buuuut yeah, the only fun thing here is me. And my yard. I have some crazy coworkers that are fun. Chicago would be waaaaay better!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1400118517|3673103 said:

hahahah and here I was going to suggest you come here! Buuuut yeah, the only fun thing here is me. And my yard. I have some crazy coworkers that are fun. Chicago would be waaaaay better!

So it's settled. You'll come here and we'll cause trouble. :naughty:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1400118603|3673105 said:
packrat|1400118517|3673103 said:

So it's settled. You'll come here and we'll cause trouble. :naughty:

Perfect! Let the shenanigans begin!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I like my long hair, my eyes, my weight, my big-ish boobs, my ankles/feet, my long nails, and last bu not least, my sense of humor (which I realize is often lost on this public forum) :lol:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1400100209|3672875 said:
My confidence! Corny but I'm a pretty happy, confident, the glass is half full type of person. And I like hanging out with ppl who are similar- I can't stand those who always look for the problem or glass is half empty mind set.

My ring finger which has shrunk down from an 8 (when very pregnant) to almost a 5.25!!!!!!!! Diamonds looks so much BIGGER on SMALLER fingers!

Wow! amazing that your finger has shrunk so much! I can relate about the small finger/bigger diamond because my ring size is a 3.25:)

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I generally try to be a good person and think of other beings.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Happy unless awful things are happening (Stable, not moody)
Healthy
Unusually talented in a couple of fields in the arts
Highly proficient in a certain sport
Readaholic - addicted to learning - intelligent
Good cook
Great hair
Nice, sensitive yet confident

This does sound arrogant perhaps, but I have a nice list of faults I could share. ::)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in good health (lowest insurance rate available) and strong.
I am who I am, and people can either take it or leave it.
I'm all or nothing. (pro and con actually)
I have learned to pick my battles. I've stopped letting other people's opinions about me affect me. (part of learning not to take on other people's issues)
I can be alone with myself.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1400119307|3673117 said:
I like my long hair, my eyes, my weight, my big-ish boobs, my ankles/feet, my long nails, and last bu not least, my sense of humor (which I realize is often lost on this public forum) :lol:
All talk and no pic...SMTBoobs!!... :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Yes you can!!!! your pictures that you posted were so impressive! I think you missed your calling as a landscape artist!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results