shape
carat
color
clarity

WF calendar

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I got the WF 2013 calendar today .sadly for me they changed the size to a third of the old one .they were very convenient for writing notes/memos plus I enjoyed the bling pics . the new one is so small ,I dont think I can use it much .

dsc00636.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I got mine the other day and LOVE the size! For me it's much more manageable to keep at my desk. Year round bling :love: :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooo :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I'm so excited!! I emailed last year after they went out and Vera sent me a lovely email saying one would be shipped - and it was!! - so does that make you automatically on the mail out list for one??? I love this past year - and couldn't wait to start the new month, drooling over something AMAZING....

Hope I get one, too!! :bigsmile:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
You know, they actually mailed one all the way to Australia for me last year. I was so impressed, and thrilled to not be left out. :appl:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OH! I hope I get one too this year! I LOVED mine from last year! I have it up at work where I can drool at sparklies while dealing w/middle schoolers!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got one, what a happy surpise. I like the size . Thank you WF for thinking of me...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
A little birdie has just confirmed that Enerchi will be a lucky lady again in 2013 --- able to drool at bling the whole year thru!!! WOO HOO!!

Thank you VERA!!! :kiss:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1355958863|3336003 said:
I just got one, what a happy surpise. I like the size . Thank you WF for thinking of me...

Me too- thank you WF and Vera! Love the new size (and all the droolworthy bling :love: )!! :appl:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Got mine too! I noticed the size difference, but was not much perturbed by it. It's already positioned on my desk.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Where is mine! I eagerly walked my way over to the mailbox and lo and behold! I got nothing! Just a coupon for 20% off JcPenney!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Vera and WF Team. :appl: I don't blame them going smaller, it is probably expensive to be printing up calenders.

D

Deactivated member 42515

YayTacori said:
Where is mine! I eagerly walked my way over to the mailbox and lo and behold! I got nothing! Just a coupon for 20% off JcPenney!
Hmm... Now that I recall, I think I got mine a little later. Hope so! :)

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
The wonderful Vera from WF just e-mailed to say that mine is in the mail yay :appl: :appl:
I'm so happy! I'm in Canada so I guess I should have been patient. I can't wait.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got mine this week - I actually love the size too! I enjoy the pictures every month.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got one the other day and really like the size, but I mostly just used it for drooling purposes so the size of the squares aren't that important to me.

Interestingly enough, they sent it to my new address in Kansas City... my MOTHER doesn't even have my new address in Kansas City so I have no idea how WF got it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1355961989|3336047 said:
don't feel bad i didn't get one either. i guess they only sent it to their hi power customers... ;(

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
funny how many people are happy with the new size ! I have 3 school age children so I found the bigger size useful .

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
YayTacori|1355961989|3336047 said:
don't feel bad i didn't get one either. i guess they only sent it to their hi power customers... ;(
Well, DF it makes me feel better knowing that you didn't get your's yet. Because you are one of those high power people.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope I get mine. I love the pictures.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I was just thinking about a new calendar as I cleaned up my desk this last day of school. I have so enjoyed the monthly bling! The girls even mention how pretty each new month is. I especially liked Decembers pendant!
I hope I will be getting the new one...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No calender for me? ;( Guess DF and I aren't high powered enough. :lol:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello Friends,
Have no fear, the calendars are near. Keep in mind that your Postal Carrier is probably lugging all those Christmas cards, so he / she needs some extra time to get our 2013 calendar in your mailbox. :) I have checked the nice list and you were all on it. :appl: Have a great day!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PHEW!! At least I'm on ONE "nice" list! :lol:

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It's certainly not only for high powered customers as I got one last year and I didn't even buy anything in that year.

It's a gorgeous calendar, I have last year's hanging in our pantry and it makes me happy to see sparklies every time I open the door. It gets a lot of comments from visitors too.

Ideal_Polish

Rough_Rock
Trade
Btrflygrl23,

This makes my heart hurt :cry: There must have been a mix-up with the carrier last year. So you don't know what graces April's page? I'll give you a hint ....[url=http://www.whiteflash.com/...amonds/news/whiteflash-2012-calendar-1032.htm[/url]

She also looks very nice in our gallery of favorite jewelry and diamonds in our office. Not that (cough) I had anything to do with the photo or have it in my own favorite portfolio of images. I'll arrange to have a few copies sent to you soon.

Thanks Everyone for the kind words! All of the jewelers from our designer offering and our own production staff worked very hard on those pieces and it's great to be able to celebrate their work like this. Our photography team is lucky to be able to play with them every day and show them off the way we do.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got mine! Thank you Whiteflash...its beautiful :wavey: !

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Vera W said:
Hello Friends,
Have no fear, the calendars are near. Keep in mind that your Postal Carrier is probably lugging all those Christmas cards, so he / she needs some extra time to get our 2013 calendar in your mailbox. :) I have checked the nice list and you were all on it. :appl: Have a great day!!
Oh goody I love being on the nice list!!!!!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Howdy folks,
if you don't get your calendar in about two weeks, please send me a message and I will make sure to get it out to you. Include your current mailing address. :razz: [email protected]

Thanks so much. Have a happy day!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results