clarity

Weird Snacks You Like

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I love sliced sharp cheddar on apples

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was younger I used to love taking vanilla ice cream and adding no salt added Bachman mini pretzels and mixing it all up breaking the pretzels into the ice cream and then eating before they got soggy. It was a scrumptious treat. :lickout:

lemoncookie

Rough_Rock
French fries dipped in Wendy's chocolate frosty
Ketchup chips..actually, ketchup anything- I go through an abnormal amount of bottles/year. :)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue cheese dressing is my ketchup. I use it in place of nearly any other type of "dip". And hot sauce of course. I dip fries in it, pizza crust, put it on a burger, you name it. I know it's horrible but I do limit it. I try not to have any in the house and save it for going out only. The only thing I can't bear to put it on is a hot dog. That's ketchup all the way.

NTave

Shiny_Rock
Sea salt only olives..yum. And dilly beans (pickled garlicky spicy green beans), they are like a pickle, but better. I make my own dilly beans some years, Bc there are not enough places that sell them.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I realized through this thread that I don't really snack anymore, I kind of graze on breakfast or lunch throughout the day, and most components are "meal" type foods.
6am piece of toast or oatmeal, 9am a piece of cheese or hard boiled egg, or nuts, 11am, small salad bowl or fruit, 2 pm cup of soup, 4:00 whatever leftovers I can find in fridge, 7:30 dinner.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Two pieces of toasted white bread, butter, sliced tasty cheese and sliced canned beetroot. Delicious..

Not weird, but not readily available... English jelly babies. Bassetts brand, the fat ones dusted with sugar. Heaven. I don't stop eating them until I feel sick.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1434288832|3889116 said:
To those that posted Asian snacks :wavey: :wavey:

Are you Asian?

Do other Asians find those snacks strange? Or are they as common as potato chips among your peers?

Are they just strange to me because I am a WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant)?

Or do other Asians think you are odd to eat them?

Just curious . . . :)

I am Asian. Those are pretty common Asian snacks, though not everyone likes them necessarily.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results