shape
carat
color
clarity

Weather and jewelry ?

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
So where I live it can get really hot in the summer. Today we are supposed to hit 96. Does weather affect what jewelry you wear? I find I wear a ring and earrings. Necklaces,watch,bracelets are just too hot to wear.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's really humid here I don't wear my watch/bracelets. I hate the feeling of a sweaty watch band!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wear a necklace or a heavy watch in summer. I also hate getting sunscreen on my rings but I still wear them. I need a spacer in winter to keep my ering straight but in summer I take it off for swollen fingers that do the job!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
When it gets hot and humid I stop wearing my bracelets and pearl strands, but thankfully my lovely little ACA pendant is so light that I find it tolerable. I always wear earrings no matter what the weather. My hands tend to swell so wearing rings feels unpleasant so usually I downsize to just wearing my e-band.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can not wear heavy jewelry in the summer, but I do wear some.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do less stacking in hot weather. Just my wedding set, sans the pave bands, for example. And one bracelet, if any. I do lean more toward dangling earrings, though, since I always like the look with hair pulled up.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't wear necklaces or bracelets in warmer weather. Some of my rings are snug in the summer as well so they stay in my jewelry box until those cooler autumn days.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer not to wear anything around my neck and wrists when it is hot, unless I go out in the evening.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's too hot I just wear my rings (ER and WB) and earrings. That's it. No watch, no necklace no bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results