shape
carat
color
clarity

wearing a work of art as an extension of your style and personality

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to say this in Crooked Rocks thread about her new engagement ring, but it got so out of hand that it now seems to be closed.

All of us here on PS share at least one thing in common -- we are obsessed with diamond jewelry. We care about the stones and the settings we put them in. We get them as gifts, we pick them out for ourselves, or we even design them like Crooked Rock did. We put a lot of effort and money into acquiring a piece of jewelry of the quality, size, and design that suits us best. And then we wear our little works of art as extensions of our personality and style. So, if our beloved pieces of jewelry are attacked for whatever reason, it can feel like a very personal attack indeed.

Let us be mindful that there is often a great deal of emotion attached to our pieces, and respond in the threads accordingly.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
You are right about that...it does take alot to find the perfect pieces and they do become an extention of who we are to the masses...i am known by my friends and family as the jewelerman and they introduce me as such.A friend actually introduced me to someone by lifting my ringed hand and saying"this is why we call him the jewelerman".Jewelry is so personal that it can be hard to take critiques with grace.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for saying that Terry! It needed to be said.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 9:33:04 PM
Author: Miranda
Thank you for saying that Terry! It needed to be said.
I agree!!! Thanks Terry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results