shape
carat
color
clarity

Vive le Tour!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
(The race itself, not the movie.)
I love the Tour de France; it's like a three-week soap opera on wheels. I love Phil and Paul and listening to Steve Perino on the back of that motorcycle. I love how the cyclists answer the stupid questions Carolyn Manno asks.
Any other nuts out there like me and SO? We tape the live version every day during the race to watch later and fast-forward through the commercials.

GK2

Rough_Rock
Me, me!

The grand depart was in my home county this year so we were able to be part of one of the most amazing sporting events in the world. The anticipation when you see the helicopters appear in the distance is quite something!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We watch it every year. My DH blocks out the time for it. He even tapes it at work and watches it as he can (fire station). I have to make sure that the DVR has enough room on it before it starts for those 7 hour increments! It has been crazy this year with crashes!!! I haven't watched every stage because hubby has been working so much overtime, but when he is home it is our night time ritual.

Hubby would love to go to see it in person. We usually try to see a bit of the Tour of California live. Last year it came close to where we live but this year we missed the whole thing.

I especially love Phil's voice. I don't know why but I find it soo soothing. Go figure.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dh TIVO's it every year. This year however I am not sure if he is.

I never watch it but I don't care for watching any sports on TV. I always prefer the activity to watching the activity if that makes sense. Of course these days I don't have that option but still no interest in watching it on TV.

I hope the cyclists remain safe and have fun!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results