shape
carat
color
clarity

VERY BRAVE DOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a great dog - go Faye! she''s bautiful....

And this is what Michael Vick was a part of and he''s playing football and is sponsored by Nike? well I suppose they exploit child labour they may as well exploit animal cruelty.

Lulu thank you for posting this...

I think its good to watch this, even though its very confronting...you''re complicit if you cant acknowledge that this happens and denounce it as the occupation of the basest level of humanity.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is heart-wrenching.
How can people be so cruel?
29.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heartbreaking. DH and I just sat there crying through that video.

The fact that Faye can still trust humans and lives with a family (yay!) after what was done to her says a lot about her and other dogs like her. I hope she is surrounded with love and affection for the rest of her life.

Thank you for posting this link, I hope it raises awareness and funds for the HSUS Animal Survivors Fund.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 8:11:18 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Wow what a great dog - go Faye! she''s bautiful....

And this is what Michael Vick was a part of and he''s playing football and is sponsored by Nike? well I suppose they exploit child labour they may as well exploit animal cruelty.

Lulu thank you for posting this...

I think its good to watch this, even though its very confronting...you''re complicit if you cant acknowledge that this happens and denounce it as the occupation of the basest level of humanity.

The reason I don''t endorse either anymore

She''s beautiful, and I''m so glad she''s able to live a happy life now. People are sick and cruel. SO and I have two pitts who live at his mom''s (due to lack of room, but we see them at least 4 times a week and she spoils them silly. Dixie is young enough she gets to make field trips when we go to the woods. Nikki is older, and her hips are failing). Both survived neglect and abuse, and both are the most loving, caring, and smart dogs. They look just alike, only one is an old fart.Someday, I''ll have 50 acres, and I can raise my horses, and rescue pitt bulls
16.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll rescue Pits with you, Dragonfly! Our Bailee is a Pit Bull/Bulldog mix and we cannot believe how misunderstood the breed is. It''s so sad that animal shelters are filled with Pit Bulls who need forever homes, and so often people walk right by them and they don''t even know what they''re missing out on. They are the most loyal, lovable, affectionate breed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results