shape
carat
color
clarity

vague title lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEHRA!!

Unfortunately, no advice for the friend that can''t handle more than one event in a morning or afternoon . . . but wanted to wish you a wonderful day!!

Where will you have lunch tomorrow?
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!!

I would have lunch with you any day of the week!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 11:20:28 PM
Author: monarch64
Happy Birthday Cehra!

If it makes you feel any better, my father visited me exactly two times when I was in college (I went to school 80 miles from my hometown), and has not one time in the past 4 years visited my DH and I since we got married and purchased our first home together. His excuse? He has to keep his routine, i.e. feeding his cat at his store downtown, mowing his 7 acre lawn, etc. Granted, he had a bad bout with cancer over the past few years but he''s always been this way, he will not deviate from his routine. He''ll drive 14 hours to Florida (hates to fly), but not 5 hours to see his only daughter. He is just a creature of habit and I''ve had to accept this about him and let go of resentment about it, because he will never change. I think there are people like that everywhere, they need the security of knowing they are in control of what happens in their lives every second. I hope you don''t take your friend''s turning you down personally, people are just plain WEIRD sometimes!
9.gif
35.gif
Enjoy your birthday!
35.gif
I think you are so right. My in laws always have to "get home before dark" and I kind of understand that because they are getting on in years, but they have always been like that, even before they were night blind. My family all have little dogs and can''t be away from the house for more than a few hours. GROAN. Please, lots of people have pets and work ALL DAY. But, anyway, people do have lots of odd, weird routines that they absolutely have to keep, and we love them anyway. Even if they drive us completely nuts!

Happy Birthday, Sara. Hope it''s filled with laughter and many pleasurable moments!

birthday cake.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA!!!
36.gif
9.gif
16.gif
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!
36.gif
emcake.gif
emgift.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results