color
clarity

Upcoming IDJ visit!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
janlwf|1470844501|4064290 said:
Hi
Don't want to threadjack but I'm visiting New York next week for 2 days and hoping to fit in a visit to IDJ. I'm interested in a diamond tennis bracelet. Do I need an appointment? or is it okay to just visit their store? From their address, I guess they are on the third floor? (15 W 47th St #305, New York, NY 10036, ) Any suggestions from those that have been there many times would be appreciated.

Hi Janlwf! I'm excited about your trip for you!! An official appointment isn't necessary, but like PB said, definitely call in advance. Speak to Yekutiel...tell him you're a Pricescoper, your budget, what you'd like (carat weight, prongs or bezel, etc.) so he can have some things lined up to show you that you can try on. He's super easy to talk to and everyone in the office is so friendly!

You do have the correct address, their office is on the 3rd floor of a building and you'll have to ring the bell at their door for them to buzz you in. Lots of luck and keep us posted!!! :))

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Ok, so is anyone else in stitches over this exchange btw PB and December fire?

...meanwhile without further ado, here are the CADs IDJ sent over today for my custom Diamond Cross Pendant!!! The renderings came out exactly how I wanted it - EXACTLY! So Excited!

Let me know what you guys think just in case my eyes are missing key details I should be considering.

image_1022.jpg image_1021.jpg image_1020.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahahaha QueenFVS! :lol: glad you got a giggle out of the exchange! :dance:

I love your cross. It's going to be a stunner with the IDJ excellent cut melee. :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I was going to get 5 pointers, but Yekutiel sent me pics and convinced me that these 3.4/5 pointers are more proportionate than the 5 pointers!

My yennyfire inspired cabs and jackets!

_5229.jpeg

_5230.jpeg

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Those are going to be stunning on! Please post on ear shots when you get them!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
QueenFVS,

Your cross is going to be beautiful! I'm looking forward to neck shots when its ready. :appl:

Pinto, darlin',

I really like the second photo with the (gasp!) smaller diamonds. Sometimes less is more. The smaller diamonds allow the center cab to be the star.

Its more elegant and subtle, like you! ;))

Oh, congratulations on your pollo being available through ID! I can't tell you how much I love that setting! Gorgeous!!!

:wavey:

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Thanks December-fire! I can hardly wait to see the finished product myself - will definitely post pics when it's done.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had another fun visit at IDJ today!!! Got to see the official pollo and pinto bean!!! :lol: I'm also debating a cute little cushion which will pop up in some of my pics!

_5329.jpeg

_5330.jpeg

_5331.jpeg

_5332.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me and PB are twinsies!!! Hers is the 3.03 I SI2 in the custom 8 prong and mine is the 3.24 G VS2 in the 6 prong!!

_5333.jpeg

_5334.jpeg

_5335.jpeg

_5336.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

ac117|1471308717|4066443 said:
I had another fun visit at IDJ today!!! Got to see the official pollo and pinto bean!!! :lol: I'm also debating a cute little cushion which will pop up in some of my pics!

Wow! Beautiful - glad I don't live close enough to go there, that could be trouble! On the mountings where you have two on - what is the one on the left that looks a bit vintage? I like that a lot. I am considering an OEC and that looks like a beautiful mounting. Any stats on that one?? Thank you for sharing!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more just because....

_5337.jpeg

_5338.jpeg

_5339.jpeg

_5340.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1471309060|4066446 said:
ac117|1471308717|4066443 said:

Wow! Beautiful - glad I don't live close enough to go there, that could be trouble! On the mountings where you have two on - what is the one on the left that looks a bit vintage? I like that a lot. I am considering an OEC and that looks like a beautiful mounting. Any stats on that one?? Thank you for sharing!

Yea I'm sure my husband wishes we could move farrrrr farrrrr away!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry I actually don't have specifics on those settings (I know, no help at all!) but I do have a few more pics of different views of it!

_5341.jpeg

_5342.jpeg

_5343.jpeg

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
...and so it was I too paid IDJ a visit today. You're right - it's very dangerous when you live/work close by. Already I'm picking out my B-day gift and my cross isn't even finished yet! Love, Love, Love the setting in pic3 on your left ring finger!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
QueenFVS|1471039722|4065276 said:
Those are going to be stunning on! Please post on ear shots when you get them!
Thanks QueenFVS! I'm excited for them as well. Yennyfire was my inspiration - she has a beautiful set of cabs earrings that she interchanges with her jackets!
december-fire said:
...Pinto, darlin',
I really like the second photo with the (gasp!) smaller diamonds. Sometimes less is more. The smaller diamonds allow the center cab to be the star. Its more elegant and subtle, like you! ;))
Oh, congratulations on your pollo being available through ID! I can't tell you how much I love that setting! Gorgeous!!!
:wavey:
BAHAAHAHA! :lol: December-fire :lol: :lol: I'm as elegant and subtle as a bull in a china shop! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm STILL waiting for you to setup shop selling your December-fire line of apparel!! I NEED my dragonfly marshmallow t-shirt!!
Thank you I'm glad you like the setting!!! :appl:

ac117TWINSIES!!! Your diamond looks bigger because it IS bigger, but also it's set higher, so I'm double jelly :wacko: . I'm 5'1" and I should have asked for some high heels for my diamond :naughty:
I really love the setting in the second pic you posted, on your index finger, with the smaller split shank. I think that when I ever reset my choco-berry finn, I will want a split shank halo similar to that!
I'm also enamored with that YG band with the red stones and diamonds. In a sea of WG, it pops in a good way! It's quite substantial looking and has a vintage design which I :love:

I :love: the handshots of pollo unicorn, plus her twinsy. The cushion looks like their tag along little sister HAHAHAAHA!
Hmm... I also like the halo with the tapered shank. HAHAAHAHAHAHAA!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1470941856|4064855 said:
I thought I was going to get 5 pointers, but Yekutiel sent me pics and convinced me that these 3.4/5 pointers are more proportionate than the 5 pointers!

Gahhhh... i WANT these!! Adore them. Where did you get those glorious cabochons?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1471472846|4067063 said:
PintoBean|1470941856|4064855 said:

Gahhhh... i WANT these!! Adore them. Where did you get those glorious cabochons?
The lovely folks over in the colored stones forum referred me to Stachura!

I got my haul today and I posted up a storm!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sweet-an-idj-suite-0-65-evs2-mq-3-03isi2-mrb-0-75jackets.224974/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sweet-an-idj-suite-0-65-evs2-mq-3-03isi2-mrb-0-75jackets.224974/[/URL]

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto!

Stop, Woman!

Until I can clone myself or get staff, I'm not going to get anything done with you posting your amazing jewellery!

Your diamond jackets/cabs, whatever, are beautiful! I'm floored and lost my ability to speak. Ha! Like that will ever happen.

Seriously, your jewellery is gorgeous.

Just clicked on the link to the 'Show me the bling', and are you letting your cat play with my pollo unicorn?!?!?! :o

Opps, I mean 'your' unicorn, of course. :angel:

Anyway, no dragonfly T-shirt with all these distractions happening!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1471542971|4067369 said:
Pinto!
Stop, Woman!
Until I can clone myself or get staff, I'm not going to get anything done with you posting your amazing jewellery!
Your diamond jackets/cabs, whatever, are beautiful! I'm floored and lost my ability to speak. Ha! Like that will ever happen.
Seriously, your jewellery is gorgeous.
Just clicked on the link to the 'Show me the bling', and are you letting your cat play with my pollo unicorn?!?!?! :o
Opps, I mean 'your' unicorn, of course. :angel:
Anyway, no dragonfly T-shirt with all these distractions happening!
Thank you december-fire :wavey: !!!
You crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I hear people talking about cats liking fish, cats liking turkey... I wanted to see if this cat likes chicken - that's all! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Actually, that's the gavon - she only likes FOOD (anything but oranges) and daddy's socks. Jewelry is like, whatever...

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now, I'm only going to say this once.

Protect that unicorn!

Do I make myself clear!

:lol:

Seriously, I'd hate to have to come down there and take your unicorn into protective custody.

Well, OK, I'm not being serious about the 'hate' part.

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Hi all! First up, the pictures and reviews shared in this thread are incredibly helpful! What amazing eye candies :love:

So... I've reached out to IDJ via their general email address regarding having a pair of huggies earrings made. Probably going with the 2ctw since I'm greedy haha. I've been liaising with Joey, instead of the more commonly recommended names I've seen here on PS such as Yekutiel and Luann. This is my first big jewelry purchase and Joey mentioned that it is non-returnable since it'll be a special order. Naturally, I'm a bit nervous. My question is, has anyone worked with Joey before and does it make a difference for me to insist on reaching out to Yekutiel or Luann personally?

Grateful for any feedback!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whimsyglory|1471622444|4067693 said:
Hi all! First up, the pictures and reviews shared in this thread are incredibly helpful! What amazing eye candies :love:
So... I've reached out to IDJ via their general email address regarding having a pair of huggies earrings made. Probably going with the 2ctw since I'm greedy haha. I've been liaising with Joey, instead of the more commonly recommended names I've seen here on PS such as Yekutiel and Luann. This is my first big jewelry purchase and Joey mentioned that it is non-returnable since it'll be a special order. Naturally, I'm a bit nervous. My question is, has anyone worked with Joey before and does it make a difference for me to insist on reaching out to Yekutiel or Luann personally?
Luann doesn't work at IDJ anymore. I would clarify with Joey that while this is not returnable, whether it can be exchanged if you receive it and find that there is something awry, and if the melee are upgradeable. I would also ask Joey if you can please have a preview picture or video prior to them sending it out, if you want added reassurance. Granted, I will say that sometimes I've had various vendors send me preview shots or "glamour shots" AFTER I receive the shipping notice. :nono: And also emphasize that you learned about IDJ through Pricescope and you want to make sure the huggies will be made with PS quality melee. :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1471543993|4067381 said:
Now, I'm only going to say this once.

Protect that unicorn!

Do I make myself clear!

:lol:

Seriously, I'd hate to have to come down there and take your unicorn into protective custody.

Well, OK, I'm not being serious about the 'hate' part.
BAHAHAHAHHA - you're trying to find excuses to come play with the unicorn HAHAAHAHAHAHA. No excuses necessary - you are, going forward, the protector of chickens and unicorns BAHAHAAHAHAHA and as such, reserve the right to personally inspect their well being on a regular basis. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
PintoBean|1471626704|4067727 said:
whimsyglory|1471622444|4067693 said:
Luann doesn't work at IDJ anymore. I would clarify with Joey that while this is not returnable, whether it can be exchanged if you receive it and find that there is something awry, and if the melee are upgradeable. I would also ask Joey if you can please have a preview picture or video prior to them sending it out, if you want added reassurance. Granted, I will say that sometimes I've had various vendors send me preview shots or "glamour shots" AFTER I receive the shipping notice. :nono: And also emphasize that you learned about IDJ through Pricescope and you want to make sure the huggies will be made with PS quality melee. :love:

Thanks for the advice, PB! I'd be sure to clarify those points with IDJ. Hopefully the earrings turn out as amazing as the rest of the eye candies from IDJ shown on PS! *fingers crossed*

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Whimsyglory--Congrats on placing your 2ct Diamond huggies order!

I'm working with IDJ on a custom Diamond Cross and Joey is also my contact. While it wasn't mentioned, I assumed my order would be ineligible for return. I agree with PB, reach out to receive clarity where needed and be sure to outline the detailed specs of the order (I did so via email). So far, their demonstrated capabilities are consistent with the rave reviews all throughout PS and other reputable sites. They've been good about emailing CAD renderings and even a video of the WAX sample for me to approve prior to casting it in platinum.

Israel, Yekeutiel, Tami, and Shulamit are all wonderfully welcoming, VERY knowledgeable and up on current jewelry trends. My finished cross will be completed this upcoming week. I'll write a full review next week. In the meantime...

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
image_1049.jpg image_1048.jpg image_1047.jpg

Pic1: CAD rendering
Pic2: Joey video wax front view
Pic3: Joey video wax back view

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
QueenFVS - this is going to be such a beautiful piece!!! If you end up going back to IDJ to pick it up, please indulge us in some IDJ eye candy pics!!! "Frost yourself!" All your fingers covered in bling :lol: We're suffering in this thread from bling withdrawal :dance:

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
LMBO - I can't with you!! I have a penchant for Eternity rings so I'll see how many I can try on while there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results