carat
color
clarity

Upcoming IDJ visit!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Ladies!

I foresee even more time sitting at my laptop checking PS and this thread for updates and photos!

You all have wonderful taste!

I have got to practice some discipline and back away from the keyboard.

Trying to balance PS time and other stuff in life is challenging! :lol:

Q

Queenie60

PintoBean|1461081526|4021152 said:
IDJ jackets don't recall how many pointers anymore and terrible uncerted 0.5 ctw studs from Union Diamond. They are not H/I or they are poorly cut because they look so yellow to me, and I'm the gal that rocks K's! The camera is not true because in real life, there is a definite contrast between the PS quality melee and the studs. Anyways, they are never worn and stay in a drawer. If my 0.78 ctw fit in the jackets, I'm going to see if I can finagle them from mom (the daughter giveth, the daughter taketh :D )

Love those jackets!! May need to get some for my studs! I'll need to check out the jackets at IDJ.. This is trouble for me!!! :cheeky:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461082093|4021163 said:
PintoBean|1461081526|4021152 said:
IDJ jackets don't recall how many pointers anymore and terrible uncerted 0.5 ctw studs from Union Diamond. They are not H/I or they are poorly cut because they look so yellow to me, and I'm the gal that rocks K's! The camera is not true because in real life, there is a definite contrast between the PS quality melee and the studs. Anyways, they are never worn and stay in a drawer. If my 0.78 ctw fit in the jackets, I'm going to see if I can finagle them from mom (the daughter giveth, the daughter taketh :D )

Love those jackets!! May need to get some for my studs! I'll need to check out the jackets at IDJ.. This is trouble for me!!! :cheeky:

My co-worker friend just got a pair and they're gorgeous and VERY affordable!!! :naughty: :halo:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461081822|4021157 said:
Your mother's ring is beautiful. PS is dangerous for me - I see all of this bling and continue to want more. Luckily my husband isn't too overwhelmed with all of this! I'm with you PB - don't use all of my designer handbags any longer. Stick with the same LV bag most of the time. I've passed a lot of things off to my 18 year old daughter. My husband says that I am creating a monster! Oh well.... at least she'll have high standards.

So glad I found Yekutiel!!

Waiting patiently to see Miami!!!
Thank you for the compliment! I kinda want a 3 stone now... HAHAHA!

I see a very good lesson in passing on your bags to your daughter - you are letting her know that sometimes spending more is worthwhile when you can get more wear out of an item, and that if an item is a timeless style, it's also worth spending more money.

If your husband ever gets overwhelmed, take him to Tiffany's or Cartier and show him how many times more he'd be spending if you went with branded diamonds! :dance:
december-fire said:
Wow, Ladies!

I foresee even more time sitting at my laptop checking PS and this thread for updates and photos!

You all have wonderful taste!

I have got to practice some discipline and back away from the keyboard.

Trying to balance PS time and other stuff in life is challenging! :lol:
You are safe if you keep your wallet out of arm's length while perusing PS! You are in trouble if you have the credit card numbers and PS darling vendor phone numbers memorized. :lol:

Queenie60 - if those jackets are haunting you, GO FOR THEM!! As acano117 pointed out, they are reasonably priced. They are like the push up bra for your studs - the extra "oomph" when you want to be extra perky! :lol: :naughty: :wacko:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: I wasn't expecting to hear from IDJ today so I wasn't monitoring my cell this AM and missed the first batch of pictures at 11AM, but did hear the phone ping hours later with MORE pics and got the surprise of my life :dance: ! IDJ's elves are super fast!!!!

The setting!!

_3211.jpeg

_3212.jpeg

_3213.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo Miami fits!

_3214.jpeg

_3215.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ready? SET? Miami Onion Roll Gooooo!

_3216.jpeg

_3217.jpeg

_3218.jpeg

_1133.png

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more screenshots!

_1134.png

_1135.png

_1136.png

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
SO SO SO SO PRETTY! Love how that setting turned out! Are you glad you went for it over something from Stuller?

Q

Queenie60

WOW! What a ring! Cant' wait for hand shots. :dance: :dance: :dance:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wildcat03|1461181763|4021775 said:
SO SO SO SO PRETTY! Love how that setting turned out! Are you glad you went for it over something from Stuller?
Thank you Wildcat03!!!

I am so glad I had the opportunity to go custom! I never really thought about tweaking solitaire settings, but now I know you can customize ANYTHING, even a deceptively simple solitaire! It was fun to inject some "Pinto Bean" sense of design and style into the setting!
Queenie60 said:
WOW! What a ring! Cant' wait for hand shots. :dance: :dance: :dance:
Thanks Queenie60 :wavey: ! I'm waiting for Yekutiel to have time to stack some rings for me to see so that I can order a band to go with Miami!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW OH WOW!!!! It is drop dead goooorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see that baby on your finger!!!! :love: :dance: :clap:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
acano117|1461185781|4021810 said:
WOW OH WOW!!!! It is drop dead goooorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see that baby on your finger!!!! :love: :dance: :clap:
If you end up going to IDJ any time soon, you might be able to see it!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, I love the double claws, the curved shank, the big donut, EVERYTHING! :love: She's my new favorite EC ring on PS, second favorite outside of PS, behind Mrs. Clooney's :bigsmile:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful, Pinto!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1461224852|4021971 said:
PB, I love the double claws, the curved shank, the big donut, EVERYTHING! :love: She's my new favorite EC ring on PS, second favorite outside of PS, behind Mrs. Clooney's :bigsmile:
Thank you CareBear :wavey:
Wow - what a compliment - for Miami! Favorite EC on PS and right behind Mrs. Clooney!
BTW - big high five for being on the same wavelength with me wrt posts - lolol... I :love: how we think similarly, but I tend to state my thoughts a bit "roughly" like a bull in a china shop, and you'll say the same things eloquently and classy like a lady! :appl: Props - carebear! :appl:
Laila619 said:
It's so beautiful, Pinto!!
Thank you so much, Laila619!

To tie us all over till I get my goodies in hand, does ANYONE have any IDJ goodies to post about in the meantime? :wavey:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you getting the ring tomorrow, Pinto? You must be so excited to get that baby on your finger!! :dance:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1461286759|4022265 said:
Are you getting the ring tomorrow, Pinto? You must be so excited to get that baby on your finger!! :dance:
Noooo.... I'm not! ;( I asked Yekutiel to please not send anything out until I pick out my band(s). He's like the BEST hand model. I told him I'm thinking about the topaz round/baguette band, so he did some modelling shots with the versions he had handy - the citrine and sapphire. He also pulled a couple other bands to stack with Miami. He LOVES this channel set milgrain pave band that slipped right in under the basket and was flush. See - I don't know if it sat flush because he's got a smaller finger size than me, or if it is truly kismet! I will post the pics he sent in a little bit.

If anyone is going to IDJ any time soon, please make some band suggestions for me and Miami! :wavey:
(I actually am DYING dying dying... to get my hands on my 3 prong bracelet! It will be like christmas in May when I get my bursting bling bundle!!!)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am set on the topaz band. I'm hoping that Miami will pick up the topaz's cool blue. I'm considering the half eternity channel set pave band. The bigger blingy band is not me lolol.

Miami onion roll and her baguettes and rolls:

_3251.jpeg

_3252.jpeg

_3253.jpeg

_3254.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too much bread!

Channel set milgrained pave band

_3255.jpeg

_3256.jpeg

_1138.png

_1139.png

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Channel set pave band and a bread basket!

_1140.png

_3257.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooooo I love them!!! The topaz will be really pretty and have a nice contrast to Miami herself!!! I do love the channel set pave but I'm partial to that look since it's in my ering! :angel: the citrine is nice but you don't want the yellow to get
Icked up and the larger would be nice on its own!! :bigsmile:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stone! This has seriously been my favorite PS thread. Y'all are so fun.

And now I'm totally sold on IDJ! I was considering some other vendors but this has just tipped the scales...I'm itching to get started- just waiting for the green light from the husband :D

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhh......myyyyyyyyyy.....god. Can we switch rings? Didn't you want this 2.6 round to begin with?

I concur with the aqua bread basket band!!! You might as well store away all your other rings cause I don't see any reason to wear any other set for a long time.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, visually I like the channel set the most because it sits flush and is the least distraction from Miami herself. It looks like from the closeup photo that the band fits UNDER the donut?! I've never seen a band fit an e-ring like that before! The blue, white, yellow stack (without Miami) looks pretty darn yummy though! You can totally rock that on its own :naughty:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like the folks on smtb have caught wind of Miami! :dance:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
acano117|1461293525|4022297 said:
Oooooooo I love them!!! The topaz will be really pretty and have a nice contrast to Miami herself!!! I do love the channel set pave but I'm partial to that look since it's in my ering! :angel: the citrine is nice but you don't want the yellow to get
Icked up and the larger would be nice on its own!! :bigsmile:
Yeah - I agree with your sentiments! I don't own any channel set pave bands, so I really like the idea of one! i was going through Gabriel and Co's site last night to pick out more candidate bands - I have to look them over this AM. :dance:

As for the bigger bling band, I don't have the personality to make it work - it would look like I borrowed someone else's ring to wear for the day, if that makes sense :lol:
leukolenos said:
What a stone! This has seriously been my favorite PS thread. Y'all are so fun.

And now I'm totally sold on IDJ! I was considering some other vendors but this has just tipped the scales...I'm itching to get started- just waiting for the green light from the husband :D
Hi leukolenos :wavey: When you get going on your IDJ journey, come back and update us! We will live vicariously through you!!!! :appl:
cchloe said:
Ohhhhhh......myyyyyyyyyy.....god. Can we switch rings? Didn't you want this 2.6 round to begin with?

I concur with the aqua bread basket band!!! You might as well store away all your other rings cause I don't see any reason to wear any other set for a long time.
CCHLOE!!!! :wavey:
I've missed your presence on this thread! Miss cchloe - you have tiny fingers! You probably wouldn't even be able to wear Miami on your thumb with her size 9 setting. I think that you'd be walking around with a BREAD BASKET on your BIG TOE! :lol: You'd end up blinding people with miami's glare from the ground up! :naughty: :lol: You know, we could work out some kind of time share bling thing because I would LOVE to have some 2.6 round roll time! HAHAHAHA
CareBear said:
PB, visually I like the channel set the most because it sits flush and is the least distraction from Miami herself. It looks like from the closeup photo that the band fits UNDER the donut?! I've never seen a band fit an e-ring like that before! The blue, white, yellow stack (without Miami) looks pretty darn yummy though! You can totally rock that on its own :naughty:
I think the cathedral shoulders may be what let the band sit under the donut. I do like the stack! If i get the topaz, I could do a version of that with my sapphire band and the channel set in the middle. It's like a party oreo cookie :dance:

OK - the donut talk - :lol: I was thinking to myself... hmmm... it's a donut under miami, but it's rectangular - what's a rectangular donut? ding ding ding a BEIGNET!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: it's a beignet basket HAHAHAHA. Sooo... that got me thinking some more - hmm... beignets, fleur de lis... eureka - I'm naming the setting NOLA :dance: Miami and Nola HAHAHAHAHA. :sun: :D :loopy:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1461333925|4022416 said:
CareBear said:
I think the cathedral shoulders may be what let the band sit under the donut. I do like the stack! If i get the topaz, I could do a version of that with my sapphire band and the channel set in the middle. It's like a party oreo cookie :dance:

OK - the donut talk - :lol: I was thinking to myself... hmmm... it's a donut under miami, but it's rectangular - what's a rectangular donut? ding ding ding a BEIGNET!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: it's a beignet basket HAHAHAHA. Sooo... that got me thinking some more - hmm... beignets, fleur de lis... eureka - I'm naming the setting NOLA :dance: Miami and Nola HAHAHAHAHA. :sun: :D :loopy:

Yep, confirmed on page 3 that you do already own a sapphire band just like the stacker pic. :praise: Not sure why I had to go confirm that, you would know if you had one or not. Since you are already getting one new band, what's one more? It's like getting an extra scarf and BAM whole new outfit! :D

Did you seriously reference THREE types of sweets in ONE post about rings?! :lol:

btw, this thread needs its own table of contents, it is getting hard to navigate!

Q

Queenie60

Love this thread. PB - I hope Yekutiel knows that there's an IDJ thread on PS in his honor?!! Let's keep it going girls. I'll have something to post realllll soooon!! :dance:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1461336429|4022431 said:
Yep, confirmed on page 3 that you do already own a sapphire band just like the stacker pic. :praise: Not sure why I had to go confirm that, you would know if you had one or not. Since you are already getting one new band, what's one more? It's like getting an extra scarf and BAM whole new outfit! :D

Did you seriously reference THREE types of sweets in ONE post about rings?! :lol:

btw, this thread needs its own table of contents, it is getting hard to navigate!
CareBear! :wavey:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's awesome that you went looking for the sapphire ring! If it wasn't posted, your next post would have been a request to see it :dance: :lol:
Yes - 3 types of sweets in one post. :lickout: It's appropriate because I'm also participating in the weightloss thread :lol: :???: :shock:

I FINALLY found the SMTB reference you made! That is Sooo awesome that a PSer got to see Miami in her NOLA setting, and only had flattering things to say!

Yes - let's ask mods to add a table of contents and a table of figures :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, much thanks to each and every one of you that's participated in this thread in such a supportive, positive and humorous manner!
Queenie60 said:
Love this thread. PB - I hope Yekutiel knows that there's an IDJ thread on PS in his honor?!! Let's keep it going girls. I'll have something to post realllll soooon!! :dance:
Yekutiel knows - I told him about how acano and I had paraphrased our banter with him, and he was like, OMG, I have to watch what I say from now on! :lol: :lol: :lol: And he's been calling the EC - MIAMI, so he's aware of some things because I didn't tell him I had named the EC :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't wait for your new IDJ bling, Queenie! In the meantime, please post more shots of your fabulous IDJ collection!!!! You are seriously worthy of your PS-Username. Queenie of Blingy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results