shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugh...and this is why women have body issues

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really pisses me off big time. Our society is so screwed up that sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed and I just want to give up on (most) people in general. Just another reason I prefer animals!

I am gaining weight because of my forced inactivity and you know what? I am happy for it because I know it is helping heal me and who cares if I am not a size 0. OMG people need to focus on health and not physical appearance. Really makes me :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is incredibly sad to me, Obviously the ones making this decision have never suffered with an eating disorder. In this day and age I cannot believe someone did not put a stop to it. I can't even imagine this would have been acceptable 30 years ago. Unbelievable!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So ridiculous. And infuriating. Who decides these things?

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I ignore them. They listed my height and weight in the article! I'm the average American woman.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an incredibly stupid, negative message for body image, girls and kids to get in general. The people who make this cr@# and feed it to our kids should wake up to themselves.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I await the day when women are no longer judged or pressured to be a certain body size, weight and other superficial standards as to make makeup, high heels and other contraptions obsolete. I think my chances of striking the $10M lotto is much higher though. :bigsmile:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, I mean, who makes these decisions? Isn't usually a GROUP of people who decide on the scripts, etc.?

Not ONE person out of the whole group realized how stupid and insulting and a bad idea this was?

Unbelievable...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband sent me that. That's insane. Besides that--that drawing is more like a size 28.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1408663890|3737173 said:
That really pisses me off big time. Our society is so screwed up that sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed and I just want to give up on (most) people in general. Just another reason I prefer animals!

I honestly cannot believe this story line was approved to be made into a movie! :knockout: I can't imagine taking my kids to something like that...and even though I have boys, they still deal with body issues...we ALL do, so regardless, it's a horrible idea that someone should be fired over!

At any rate...yeah, I prefer animals, too! I was just thinking about this morning. I wish I had a job working with kitties! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results