shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump's butler is a classy guy too.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/trump-butler-anthony-senecal-facebook-kill-obama#testb

Sheesh! ... and I thought I had a potty-mouth.
Won't it be great if this loose canon can make such facebook posts from the White House.

Partial snip:

Anthony Senecal, who worked as Donald Trump's butler for 17 years before being named the in-house historian at the tycoon's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, has repeatedly published posts on his Facebook page that express profound hatred for President Barack Obama and declare he should be killed.

On Wednesday, Senecal put up a post that read:

To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed "president" !!!!
This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!!
Instead he still remains in office doing every thing he can to gut the America we all know and love !!!!!

Now comes Donald J Trump to put an end to the corruption in government !!!!
The so called elite, who are nothing but common dog turds from your front lawn are shaking in their boots because there is a new Sheriff coming to town, and the end to their corruption of the American people (YOU) is at hand !!!!
I cannot believe that a common murder is even allowed to run (killery clinton) OR that a commie like bernie is a also allowed to also run !!!!
Come on America put your big boy pants on---this election you have a choice---GET YOUR ASS OUT AND VOTE !!!! Thank you !!!
!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donald also asks his ex-wife almost daily for advise as well. Nothing surprises me in the Trump circus....

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This revelation will win Trump even more supporters.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1463100511|4031013 said:
Donald also asks his ex-wife almost daily for advise as well.

Are you making us guess which one?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although I didn't doubt the source of this story, I found the story hard to believe. It just strained credibility. It sounded like something one might read in, "The Enquirer" that might have actually been cooked up in the imagination of the journalist. I wondered how this man (the "butler") could have been allowed to threaten the life of the president openly without consequence. Right after posting in this thread I turned to the on-line page for, "The New York Times" and saw the story below.

It is entitled, "Donald Trump’s Former Butler Calls for Obama’s Death; Secret Service to Investigate".

Here is an excerpt.

"The Secret Service said it would investigate Donald J. Trump’s longtime butler over Facebook posts laced with vulgarities and epithets calling for President Obama to be killed.

The racially tinged posts by the butler, Anthony Senecal, were unearthed by Mother Jones on Thursday, and referred to Mr. Obama as a 'Kenyan fraud' who should be hanged for treason.

'With the last breath I draw I will help rid this America of the scum infested in its government,' Mr. Senecal wrote last May, saying that the president should be dragged from the 'white mosque' and hanged 'from the portico — count me in !!!!!'

In a statement Thursday, the Secret Service said it was 'aware of this matter and will conduct the appropriate investigation.'"

Link...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/politics/donald-trumps-longtime-butler-calls-for-violence-against-obama-secret-service-to-investigate.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1463109086|4031092 said:
"The Secret Service said it would investigate Donald J. Trump’s longtime butler over Facebook posts laced with vulgarities and epithets calling for President Obama to be killed.

The racially tinged posts by the butler, Anthony Senecal, were unearthed by Mother Jones on Thursday, and referred to Mr. Obama as a 'Kenyan fraud' who should be hanged for treason.

'Deb/AGBF
:read:
:wacko:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely not a yellow belly journalism piece from The National Enquirer.
Definitely not something the right can blow of as just more bias from the liberal media.

The story is on the front page of the BBC in the lower right corner of this screen capture.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36283242

The US Secret Service has launched an investigation after Donald Trump's former butler called for the death of President Barack Obama.
Anthony Senecal wrote in a Facebook post that Mr Obama "should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term".
Mr Senecal worked for Mr Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, for nearly 30 years.
The Trump campaign quickly disavowed Mr Senecal's remarks.
"He is not employed by Mr Trump, and hasn't been since June of 2009," Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in a statement. "We strongly condemn these horrible comments from Mr Senecal."
Mr Senecal's post, which was not public, was first reported by Mother Jones, but he later confirmed its authenticity to several news organisations.
Later on Thursday, Mr Senecal, 84, told CNN that Mr Obama should be "hung" outside the White House. He also called the White House the "White Mosque".
The New York Times profiled Mr Senecal in March, saying despite retiring in 2009 he has stayed at Mr Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida as "a kind of unofficial historian".
"He understands Mr Trump's sleeping patterns and how he likes his steak ("It would rock on the plate, it was so well done"), and how Mr Trump insists - despite the hair salon on the premises - on doing his own hair," the profile read.

bbc.png

screen_shot_2016-05-12_at_8.png

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maria D|1463103182|4031041 said:

hmmm... I'm not so sure about that. I suspect anyone who might find this attractive is already among the rabid.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1463110683|4031110 said:

hmmm... I'm not so sure about that. I suspect anyone who might find this attractive is already among the rabid.

That describes zillions of American voters.

Trump is wildly popular even though he has spewed the worst filth I've ever heard from the mouth of any candidate for any office, let alone our nation's highest.

:nono:

Trump is not the problem.
He's just doing an excellent job of representing the real problem ... Many Americans.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somehow this business with his butler is really evoking feelings (in me) of Trump being similar to Hitler. The open calls for violence have a coarseness that are reminiscent of fascist Italy and Nazi Germany in the days when Hitler's SA was first roughing people up and threatening them. No one knew, yet, how institutionalized the authoritarianism would become.

AGBF

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1463110877|4031112 said:

Trump is wildly popular even though he has spewed the worst filth I've ever heard from the mouth of any candidate for any office, let alone our nation's highest.

He's just doing an excellent job of representing the real problem ... Many Americans.

The "other side" could say the same about HC, but I agree with you, Kenny. I won't say I'm scared or that I think we're all doomed, as many of my peers are saying on social media or other outlets, but I am concerned enough to share with others in real life that I think this dude is definitely NOT LEGIT.

Love your words, by the way. They should be a meme. How much in octavia credits would you charge me to use them? :D

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1463115664|4031137 said:
The "other side" could say the same about HC, but I agree with you, Kenny. I won't say I'm scared or that I think we're all doomed, as many of my peers are saying on social media or other outlets, but I am concerned enough to share with others in real life that I think this dude is definitely NOT LEGIT.

I'm sorry, Monnie, but I do not understand what you are trying to say. Is this some kind of code? Could you just say what you mean about Trump in plain English? (At first I wasn't even sure if you were talking about Trump or the butler, but I derived from context that it was Trump since you were comparing, "this dude" to Hillary Clinton (aka HC).

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
His old butler? Really? He's an 84 year-old guy who's obviously a little crazy and vocal about what he has to say - and now he's under investigation. Let's not forget that Hillary Clinton is officially under FBI investigation too... I'm not exactly sure how the old butler story related to the Trump campaign except that he used to work for him several years ago.
There was another story about Trump on the Today Show this morning where Trump was being accused of pretending to be his own publicist on the phone with someone from People magazine 25 years ago. Again, really? This matters because why? The general public is already aware that Trump is crazy, so all of this media coverage only serves to increase his popularity IMO.
It's amazing to me that these types of things are featured news events - I consider them about as relevant as Justin Beiber's new face tattoo, but if others find it interesting, then to each their own:)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1463136667|4031171 said:

I'm sorry, Monnie, but I do not understand what you are trying to say. Is this some kind of code? Could you just say what you mean about Trump in plain English? (At first I wasn't even sure if you were talking about Trump or the butler, but I derived from context that it was Trump since you were comparing, "this dude" to Hillary Clinton (aka HC).

Deb, you are making me laugh! This reminds me of when I was in college and would say "my bad," instead of "my mistake," when I'd misunderstood something or misstated something. My mom would say, "why do you say you're bad? You're not bad!"

"Not legit" just means I think he's a snake. That's all! ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1463146209|4031206 said:
AGBF|1463136667|4031171 said:

Deb, you are making me laugh! This reminds me of when I was in college and would say "my bad," instead of "my mistake," when I'd misunderstood something or misstated something. My mom would say, "why do you say you're bad? You're not bad!"

"Not legit" just means I think he's a snake. That's all! ;))

Thank you for the translation, Monnie. Luckily, I have a 23 year-old daughter who already taught me the phrase, "my bad" which had puzzled me as much as much as it puzzled your mother or I would now also be asking you what that meant. ;))

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1463142892|4031189 said:
His old butler? Really? He's an 84 year-old guy who's obviously a little crazy and vocal about what he has to say - and now he's under investigation. Let's not forget that Hillary Clinton is officially under FBI investigation too... I'm not exactly sure how the old butler story related to the Trump campaign except that he used to work for him several years ago.
There was another story about Trump on the Today Show this morning where Trump was being accused of pretending to be his own publicist on the phone with someone from People magazine 25 years ago. Again, really? This matters because why? The general public is already aware that Trump is crazy, so all of this media coverage only serves to increase his popularity IMO.
It's amazing to me that these types of things are featured news events - I consider them about as relevant as Justin Beiber's new face tattoo, but if others find it interesting, then to each their own:)

Why is it that you always seem to downplay any horrible thing associated with Donald Trump and act as if it shouldn't matter? You are equating this guy's saying he would personally put the president, whom he accuses of being Kenyan and and committing treason, out of, "The White Mosque" and hanging him on the same level with Hillary Clinton being investigated for using an alternative e-mail server?

AGBF

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1463147526|4031219 said:

Why is it that you always seem to downplay any horrible thing associated with Donald Trump and act as if it shouldn't matter? You are equating this guy's saying he would personally put the president, whom he accuses of being Kenyan and and committing treason, out of, "The White Mosque" and hanging him on the same level with Hillary Clinton being investigated for using an alternative e-mail server?

AGBF

If it seems like I do this sort of thing, it's because I do. It's because I believe that all of this stuff only serves to add fuel to the fire. I actually agree with kenny when he said that Trump is not the problem - many Americans are (but I think that the problem expands beyond much of the dialogue here). I feel that this type of discussion (blasting Trump all over the media, on discussion boards, on social media, etc.) is also part of the problem with many Americans. Everybody gets all fired up and that only serves to increase Trump's exposure, his popularity, etc.
I don't give a rat's butt about Trump's 84 year-old ex-butler, but again, if others feel that's important, that's fine. I have seen/read lots of horrifying things about Clinton, but at the end of the day, I don't feel it's my job to make the world aware of those things. If people want to discuss it, that's fine, but my take on it is that much of what I see/read is petty stuff and not worth the media hype - and that's my point in downplaying these things. It's not that I'm trying to sway anyone's political views, I'm just sharing my thoughts on how I feel about this particular election process.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1463150754|4031239 said:
AGBF|1463147526|4031219 said:

AGBF

If it seems like I do this sort of thing, it's because I do. It's because I believe that all of this stuff only serves to add fuel to the fire. I actually agree with kenny when he said that Trump is not the problem - many Americans are (but I think that the problem expands beyond much of the dialogue here). I feel that this type of discussion (blasting Trump all over the media, on discussion boards, on social media, etc.) is also part of the problem with many Americans. Everybody gets all fired up and that only serves to increase Trump's exposure, his popularity, etc.
I don't give a rat's butt about Trump's 84 year-old ex-butler, but again, if others feel that's important, that's fine. I have seen/read lots of horrifying things about Clinton, but at the end of the day, I don't feel it's my job to make the world aware of those things. If people want to discuss it, that's fine, but my take on it is that much of what I see/read is petty stuff and not worth the media hype - and that's my point in downplaying these things. It's not that I'm trying to sway anyone's political views, I'm just sharing my thoughts on how I feel about this particular election process.

You've made it very clear in post after post that you won't be voting. If you believe that discussing the election on social media and forums such as this is part of the problem, stop commenting on every political post.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I didn't think that I was commenting on every political post :confused:
I guess if I'm not welcome here, then that's fine. Maybe I should take your "advice" and visit other threads that are not related to politics.
Have a nice day =)

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1463152084|4031246 said:
I guess if I'm not welcome here, then that's fine. Maybe I should take your "advice" and visit other threads that are not related to politics.
Have a nice day =)

You have entirely missed my point. Obviously everyone is welcome to comment in all posts - I would never presume to tell someone otherwise. You have a very strong bias against the media which is evident in all of your posts, as Deb pointed out. Honestly, it comes across as sympathetic towards Trump and his antics because you are often quick to blame the media for covering the garbage story (which in your words is as important as Bieber - a pop star, not a person who is running for the highest office in the US and has major global impact) rather than Trump and his team for the actual actions the story is reporting on.

You are absolutely entitled to those beliefs, though I strongly disagree with them. However, please don't continually blame the media for coverage of a presidential candidate, complain that the coverage is the problem and the online discussions just further his media coverage while continually participating IN the discussions.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump isn't his butler, and he shouldn't be held responsible for some former employee's rant. I'm sure we've all had employees or employers with whom we didn't agree and didn't share the same opinions and values.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1463153778|4031272 said:
Trump isn't his butler, and he shouldn't be held responsible for some former employee's rant. I'm sure we've all had employees or employers with whom we didn't agree and didn't share the same opinions and values.

I could get behind this if the things that have come out of Trump's mouth in recent history were not also as idiotic. It may be guilt by association, but in this case it's kind of deserved.

As for employees/employers, you reminded me of a former employer of mine. He verbalized some real gems, too.

Company dinner to bid farewell to an employee:
"Monarch, do you like Wop food?"

Company strategy to increase sales:
"Monarch, you should wear a bikini!"

John McCain chooses Sarah Palin as his running mate:
"Monarch, you look just like Sarah Palin with those glasses and your hair up. She's a good lookin' woman!"

:???:
And that, my friends, is why Trump is so popular. Not because of media. Because he verbalizes the inclinations of uneducated mouth-breathers everywhere.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump isn't his butler, and he shouldn't be held responsible for some former employee's rant.

He shouldn't be? Did he denounce it? No.

Trump also isn't David Dukes, former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, but when asked to disassociate himself from David Dukes, he refused to do so. (Later he did...but only after pressure was applied.)

If Trump doesn't like White Supremacists, KKK members, and butlers who want to hang Kenyan US Presidents after dragging them out of The White Mosque he could come out and say so himself. Loud and clear. He could say that he he has had enough race baiting; divisiveness; and bigotry. Not just let some campaign staffer say that the butler no longer works for him. The man is running for president.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump isn't his butler, ...

True.
My apologies for not reading more before phrasing the title of this thread.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1463110877|4031112 said:

Love your words, by the way. They should be a meme. How much in octavia credits would you charge me to use them? :D

You don't have to buy me an Octavia larger than DF's, but thanks for offering. :sun:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't understand your amazement.

There's an election for the most powerful and important job on the planet.
Clinton's emails, Benghazi, and Trump's garbage is important to publish.

This dirt helps voters decide whom to vote for.
You're recommending media silence?
You're recommending ignorant voters?

Again, I don't understand your amazement that candidates' dark sides are made public.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1463152084|4031246 said:
Have a nice day =)

That's an unfortunate, unnecessary, and frankly a passive aggressive reaction.

Politics is one of the most important topics.
People don't agree and they will go back and forth.
That's okay.

When I express an opinion opposing reactions to it are okay.
Very often the back and forth does not result in agreement.
That's okay.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1463150754|4031239 said:
I feel that this type of discussion (blasting Trump all over the media, on discussion boards, on social media, etc.) is also part of the problem with many Americans. Everybody gets all fired up and that only serves to increase Trump's exposure, his popularity, etc.
I don't give a rat's butt about Trump's 84 year-old ex-butler, but again, if others feel that's important, that's fine. I have seen/read lots of horrifying things about Clinton, but at the end of the day, I don't feel it's my job to make the world aware of those things. If people want to discuss it, that's fine ...

First you complain that media is reporting the dirt and that people are discussing it.
But then you say, "If people want to discuss it, that's fine,".

I'm confused, which is it?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="kenny|

You don't have to buy me an Octavia larger than DF's, but thanks for offering. :sun:[/quote]

Must we always talk about SIZE?... :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results