shape
carat
color
clarity

Trend-surfing on Google

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's an article in the NY Times today titled The Internet Knows What You'll Do Next and it's about how commonly searched terms on Google & Yahoo are, in fact, a database of human intentions. When I think about how much wedding research I've done online ... the interweb must really expect me to get hitched in that Carolina Hererra masterpiece! Sorry, interweb, no dice!

But anyway .. now a thingie called "Google Trends" makes it possible for regular folks to see what other folks are looking up ... It's here

Here's one search I tried ... comparing searches for "Asscher cut" to "Cushion Cut"
Lemmie see if the result will post.

Addictive fun!

Here are some more:

Taylor Hicks vs Kelly Clarkson

Platinum vs. White Gold

Starset

Shiny_Rock
I''m hooked!

Do you think they''ll evolve the tool to include data tracking prior to 2004?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
How cool...wait till I show this to my BF...he''ll get a kick out of it!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, I think there must be a part of my brain missing because I had trouble comprehending this.
7.gif
40.gif
I sort of get it. So this data reflects what those in major metro areas search for on google and then compile these trends?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results