shape
carat
color
clarity

Trayvon Martin. Why are we not talking about this?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1337787789|3201655 said:
Think of this. You have a bone smashed and broken in your face but you don't go to the local hospital and get an MRI.

I've broken my nose and never went to the hospital, let alone got an MRI or x-ray. DH has broken his several times...never been to the hospital for it.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1337792779|3201727 said:
Another witness said that Travon was on top and Zimmerman was yelling for help. So much for eye witnesses. Agroup of us are still interested, so will keep reading about it as it turns up.

Danny, Danny Danny. You keep us informed and of course give us your guesses. I liked the mobile phone guess.

Annette

Annette, thanks. :))

BTW, that witness still says he saw Trayvon on top (it well could have been the case at one moment in time) but interestingly he recanted the part about seeing Zimmerman yelling for help. He now says he can't tell who was yelling for help because, according to him, you can't see people's mouths in the dark. Go figure.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1337793169|3201732 said:
Think of this. You have a bone smashed and broken in your face but you don't go to the local hospital and get an MRI.

I've broken my nose and never went to the hospital, let alone got an MRI or x-ray. DH has broken his several times...never been to the hospital for it.

Interesting. Did your nose bleed? Did DH's nose bleed?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1337794494|3201756 said:
amc80|1337793169|3201732 said:

Interesting. Did your nose bleed? Did DH's nose bleed?

Mine did, like crazy. Mine was a pretty big hit, though....I fell off the top bunk at camp when I was about 9...and landed face first on the plywood floor.

His didn't bleed every time.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1337791635|3201716 said:
Danny...i don't think Zimmerman's lawyer is going to pick you as one of the juror.. :bigsmile:

:bigsmile:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
CaprineSun|1332637883|3155787 said:
It's about RIGHT & WRONG. Race aside, this MAN MURDERED an UNARMED BOY. And for WHAT?! :(( .

This original post still resonates with me.

And so Trayvon had to die because ?????????? And Zimmerman got to live because ???????????

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
What I don't get is why does it matter how much money someone has when bail is set.
equal protection under the law.
The passport is a different matter all together but it sounds like his lawyer had both and only turned one in.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Zimmerman and his wife sought to deceive the Court about the money and the passport:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/06/01/MotionToRevokeBond.pdf

I think, and I've said this before, that this judge is naive. The bond hearing was a farce. I said it was a farce on the day it happened.

So this judge isn't exactly keeping up with Zimmerman and his lies. Now this judge dismisses the hidden passport. I'm sorry but considering the seriousness of the issue, the fact Zimmerman agreed as a condition of bond to surrender his passport(s), the fact that Zimmerman and his wife are on tape conspiring to keep the 'good' passport hidden, and the lawyer's cough story cough that he had the 'good' passport in his possession (it was to be surrendered to the Court, period) read like the famous excuse children make: 'The dog ate my homework".

Zimmerman swore under oath that he had one passport- he was caught on tape colluding with his wife to keep, not to surrender to the Court, not to give to his lawyer the 'good' passport, the one that would have been valid for the next couple years. Consider that the conversation with is wife recorded by the jail happened a few days before the bond hearing, or a few days after. He knew about the second passport and he's on tape colluding with his wife to keep it in a safe deposit box for himself.

Now we see the result of granting special privileges to Zimmerman and his family. Zimmerman clearly seems to think he can get over on law enforcement. He probably thinks so because that's the way it's always been. This judge better better buy a clue because he's not off to a good start.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results