shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiny bit of dust requested!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been on much the last two weeks because I''ve been getting ready for a move and job change and I was just wondering if everyone could give me a bit of good luck dust.

I start on Monday and while I *know* everything will be fine, new jobs always get me really nerved up and stressed. Added to that is that I''ll be moving into our Amish farmhouse by myself. Mr.L still works at the company I''m leaving and so he''ll continue to live in our rented house where we live during the week and then he''ll commute to the Amish house on the weekends to see me (we go there every weekend as it is).

I''m normally a very independent person, but for the last 3 years Mr.L and I have lived together and worked together - we drive to work together, eat lunch together, etc. So, I''ve grown to be quite dependent on having him around for support and now I''m going to be going it on my own (figuratively - we''re still very much together). I''m just having a bit of a hard time and feeling pretty overwhelmed right now.

Thanks.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - I know I just need to put on my big girl pants and buck up, but it''s just so daunting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results