shape
carat
color
clarity

This one could give lopsy fugs a run for her money

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, me too. I feel sorry for the poor thing-a chunky mess. And LOL did you see the name of the ebayer selling this? Finer diamond hahaha oxymoron here if there ever was one. :cheeky:

Did you notice they turned down an offer? Wonder what that offer was because their asking price is low (for good reason!)...

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
i bet that offer was $5 or less :razz: i bet they wish they'd taken it cos that offer was way back in Oct

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could certainly be a conversation starter at parties and such haha. Maybe as a pendant? :naughty:

hippi_pixi said:
i bet that offer was $5 or less :razz: i bet they wish they'd taken it cos that offer was way back in Oct

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aww, it's so little and cute. And it's had a tough life. Actually my first thought was that it might be an antique sim. It's pretty hard to rough up a diamond like that without actually crushing it.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Awww....poor little diamond. Yeah, would never buy from that seller. Often has extremely low quality stones listed with obviously inflated specs. I messaged about one years ago, pre PS, and the response was incredibly abrupt. Told me all I needed to know.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
There has to be a special place in Dante's Inferno for whomever cut that stone.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
It's not a diamond, it's semi-crushed carbon :(

Poor little Lopsy. There is nothing good about this stone. I can't believe they turned down an offer!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results