shape
carat
color
clarity

This is our tax dollars at work?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
She shouldn''t have had a temper tantrum but jail time over a soda and some childish behavior???? That''s a huge overreaction,, not to mention a big waste of time and money.
20.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 1:39:41 PM
Author: aprilcait
She shouldn''t have had a temper tantrum but jail time over a soda and some childish behavior???? That''s a huge overreaction,, not to mention a big waste of time and money.
20.gif
Ditto, April!
38.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I don''t get it. Any of it. It doesn''t say why they are suing her. Is it cause she didn''t pay or do they consider that assault?

I will say though that as someone who used to work in a fast food as a manager and someone who spent some time doing restaurant food safety programs, I would have never allowed a customer to come in with their own cup and refill their drink at any cost. She most likely got the refills for $1 or $1.50 from some teen that didn''t know what else to do and instead of calling the manager she was just charged $1 (most likely the clerk pocketed that money).

Ok I''ll get off my fast food soap box now LOL but yes it is a total waste of tax payer money.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results