shape
carat
color
clarity

Thing2of2, are you watching Glee?

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I am hoping the last 20 minutes have a twist.
40.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, getting soggy now ... fess up, Glee watchers!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
OH NO! Don''t spill yet! It comes on in four minutes here. So excited
9.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 9:56:41 PM
Author: Sparkly Blonde
OH NO! Don''t spill yet! It comes on in four minutes here. So excited
9.gif

You''d better come back in after and gossip with me about it, missy!
9.gif

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I've got 20 mintues left. I see what you mean
39.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 10:39:59 PM
I''ve got 20 mintues left. I see what you mean
39.gif

I know, right?!!
39.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I love Glee!!! still have to wait for 1 hr and 10 min before it starts here!!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely shed a few tears....

The competition made me laugh a ton though because I was actually in show choir in high school so seeing what the show portrays as show choir is hilarious since it''s so off base. Very entertaining though.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 10:51:41 PM
Author: beezygal
I love Glee!!! still have to wait for 1 hr and 10 min before it starts here!!

Then no peeking!
2.gif
9.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 10:54:59 PM
Author: Callisto
Definitely shed a few tears....

The competition made me laugh a ton though because I was actually in show choir in high school so seeing what the show portrays as show choir is hilarious since it's so off base. Very entertaining though.

I wiggled happily during the, uh, 'reunion' moments
31.gif

I cheered first, actually, and then did said wiggle that made SO and ask "what was cute?" because he knows it well ...
5.gif

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I am so disappointed and a bit angry about what happens with Quinn''s baby and Rachel. Really? Giving up one daughter for another - or so it seems
38.gif
I''m off to bed to sulk
3.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 11:02:28 PM
I am so disappointed and a bit angry about what happens with Quinn''s baby and Rachel. Really? Giving up one daughter for another - or so it seems
38.gif
I''m off to bed to sulk
3.gif

I know, that was kinda WTC. Plus, talk about going out on a whimper instead of a bang with the last song. I did really like their performance for the competition, though.

Oh, and the mama/mama mia thing was really, really forced and just weird, imo.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops, just saw this! I was watching with my friends last night (and drinking copious amounts of wine) so wasn't online! I was a bit underwhelmed...and honestly the whole "THEY'RE TAKING AWAY GLEE CLUB IF WE DON'T WIN!" story line is getting old. We all know that's not happening because it's a hit show, so enough already!

ETA ditto on the mama mia thing! My friends and I were like I KNOW THEY AREN'T DOING THIS!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
The mamma mia thing was goofy, but it made me laugh. Vocal adrenaline''s performance was so blah. I love Bohemian Rhapsody, but they just sang the song. They didn''t add anything fun to it.

I hate Journey. They are so overplayed in the college crowd. But oh my gosh, they gave me chills. It was amazing. I loved "To Sir, With Love" and I thought "Over the Rainbow" was the perfect way to end.

Not going to lie, I got a little teary. I''m a sap.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2010 8:08:02 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
The mamma mia thing was goofy, but it made me laugh. Vocal adrenaline''s performance was so blah. I love Bohemian Rhapsody, but they just sang the song. They didn''t add anything fun to it.

I hate Journey. They are so overplayed in the college crowd. But oh my gosh, they gave me chills. It was amazing. I loved ''To Sir, With Love'' and I thought ''Over the Rainbow'' was the perfect way to end.

Not going to lie, I got a little teary. I''m a sap.

Journey is seriously popular on campuses? I am sorry to hear that you have to deal with that. I guess every generation has their lame pop culture nostalgia moments. In my day it was Grease and, to this day, if I hear "you better shape up" in any context, sang or not, I have the uncontrollable urge to vomit.

Anyways, re: Glee. I also teared up during To Sir, With Love. I actually did think both groups performances were good. And, I also "girled out" over Finn and Rachael. The Quinn and Mr.Shue/Ms. Pillsbury story lines seemed forced. I think they just try to follow too many characters and, with all the musical numbers, too, it gets thinned out at time. Doesn''t keep me from being a Gleek, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results