shape
carat
color
clarity

There''s a squirrel peeing on my doormat !

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, funniest thread. I love the emoticons in the original post. And the "you didn''t tell me because...."

Well, at least it isn''t a skunk.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2008 2:59:13 AM
Author: miraclesrule
OMG, funniest thread. I love the emoticons in the original post. And the ''you didn''t tell me because....''

Well, at least it isn''t a skunk.
9.gif
Good point!
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Ellen:

Yanno, in the "wild kingdom" most animals mark their territory with urine. Usually the males....

Have you asked Mr. Ellen if he''d just go and pee on the darn doormat and put an end to your misery?

11.gif

LS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2008 11:52:51 AM
Author: LostSapphire
Ellen:

Yanno, in the ''wild kingdom'' most animals mark their territory with urine. Usually the males....

Have you asked Mr. Ellen if he''d just go and pee on the darn doormat and put an end to your misery?

11.gif

LS
lol.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2008 12:40:34 PM
Author: Ellen

Ellen:

Yanno, in the ''wild kingdom'' most animals mark their territory with urine. Usually the males....

11.gif

LS
lol.gif
I would NEVER admit this in person, but here goes: We live in the country. There are foxes in the ravine behind the house. I have asked Mr. LS to pee along the fence line to keep them out (apparently ''little dog'' pee doesn''t work on foxes/coyotes). IT WORKS SO NOBODY BETTER LAUGH!!!!!

LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2008 1:18:48 PM

Ellen:

11.gif

LS
lol.gif

I would NEVER admit this in person, but here goes: We live in the country. There are foxes in the ravine behind the house. I have asked Mr. LS to pee along the fence line to keep them out (apparently ''little dog'' pee doesn''t work on foxes/coyotes). IT WORKS SO NOBODY BETTER LAUGH!!!!!

LS

OK, I won''t but...........
1144969br703fi17c.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
LINDA: YOU SAID YOU WOULDN''T LAUGH.

STOP PICKING ON ME!

LS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

LS
notsayinaword.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen:

11.gif

LS
lol.gif

LS
must . . . not . . . laugh . . . OH, THE HELL WITH IT!!!! BWAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAHAA!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS, whatever works, honey!!!
emthup.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would NEVER admit this in person, but here goes: We live in the country. There are foxes in the ravine behind the house. I have asked Mr. LS to pee along the fence line to keep them out (apparently 'little dog' pee doesn't work on foxes/coyotes). IT WORKS SO NOBODY BETTER LAUGH!!!!!

LS
emdgust.gif

25.gif

9.gif

hehe23.gif

rotflmao2.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
...sorry Ellen, didn''t mean to "peejack" your thread with my comments about our fenceline!

LS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 6:34:51 AM
...sorry Ellen, didn''t mean to ''peejack'' your thread with my comments about our fenceline!

LS
Oh heavens, no need to apologize.

I

actually

found

it

hilarious.
crackup.gif
Sorry, I couldn''t hold that in anymore.
9.gif

*wondering if I can get hubby to pee on the front stoop*
hmmm.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 8:19:32 AM
hmmm.gif
I can see the look on his face now as he thinks, 'woman have you lost your mind?' and then him sneaking off to fulfill said request.
53266vc9f8mmjke.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 6:34:51 AM
...sorry Ellen, didn''t mean to ''peejack'' your thread with my comments about our fenceline!

LS

"peejack"???
rotflmao2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock

Ellen:

11.gif

LS
lol.gif

LS
To continue the peejack...

Hmmmmmm...You are giving me ideas. While we don''t live in the country our house backs up to a nature preserve and coyotes roam the streets in the night and early morn. I think I''ll ask DH to go pee around the perimeter of our yard...Heck and maybe even the neighbor''s just to keep them safe.
9.gif
36.gif

Could you just see it. A man peeing all around the neighborhood in the midst of yuppie suburbia where the homes are 15 feet apart!!!!
rotflmao2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 11:01:14 AM
Author: girlie-girl

hmmm.gif
I can see the look on his face now as he thinks, ''woman have you lost your mind?'' and then him sneaking off to fulfill said request.
53266vc9f8mmjke.gif
Oh he would never think that. He knows I have.
9.gif
2.gif

Miranda, lmao. It might catch on...I can hear it now.

*phone rings*

Hello.

Bob, this is Jim, wanna go mark our territory?

Sure, meet me out front.

Hey, Phil''s on vaca, he asked if we could spray his yard while we''re at it.

No prob.

See ya.

Later.

*click*

crackup.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:15:25 PM
Author: Miranda

Ellen:

11.gif

LS
lol.gif

LS

Hmmmmmm...You are giving me ideas. While we don''t live in the country our house backs up to a nature preserve and coyotes roam the streets in the night and early morn. I think I''ll ask DH to go pee around the perimeter of our yard...Heck and maybe even the neighbor''s just to keep them safe.
9.gif
36.gif

Could you just see it. A man peeing all around the neighborhood in the midst of yuppie suburbia where the homes are 15 feet apart!!!!
rotflmao2.gif

Miranda!!! You just made me do this
1144969br703fi17c.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:37:54 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 9/17/2008 12:15:25 PM
Author: Miranda

Ellen:

11.gif

LS
lol.gif

LS

9.gif
36.gif

rotflmao2.gif

Miranda!!! You just made me do this
1144969br703fi17c.gif
Hee hee! So sorry!!!! I hope your screen is ok!!!
12.gif

LS - I hope you don''t think I was making fun of you. I really think your solution is ingenuity at its finest!
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:36:05 PM

hmmm.gif
I can see the look on his face now as he thinks, ''woman have you lost your mind?'' and then him sneaking off to fulfill said request.
53266vc9f8mmjke.gif
9.gif
2.gif

*phone rings*

Hello.

Sure, meet me out front.

No prob.

See ya.

Later.

*click*

crackup.gif
OMG I think I just peed MY PANTS!

LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Ellen, has the little rascal been back yet??????

Linda

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:44:20 PM

9.gif
2.gif

*phone rings*

Hello.

Sure, meet me out front.

No prob.

See ya.

Later.

*click*

crackup.gif

LS
9.gif
sorry

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:47:51 PM

Linda
I can''t tell, but I''ve not been checking too frequently. Getting ready to leave town, so more pressing issues.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
For those of you mocking me (tee hee I can take a joke). It WORKS! When you have coyotes and foxes close by you''ll do just about anything....as you can tell by my posts.

Just so ya know..... Mr. LS does his *marking* late at night. And we have NO neighbours....only wildlife.

He and the little doggies go out. Mr. LS pees, then the 2 male pups pee along behind him...all along the fence for about 300 ft.

Ellen: on a practical note: this doesn''t need "doing" (or should I say, peeing) every night! About once a month tops.

Boys will be Boys!

LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:56:03 PM
For those of you mocking me (tee hee I can take a joke). It WORKS! When you have coyotes and foxes close by you''ll do just about anything....as you can tell by my posts.

Just so ya know..... Mr. LS does his *marking* late at night. And we have NO neighbours....only wildlife.

He and the little doggies go out. Mr. LS pees, then the 2 male pups pee along behind him...all along the fence for about 300 ft.

Ellen: on a practical note: this doesn''t need ''doing'' (or should I say, peeing) every night! About once a month tops.

Boys will be Boys!

LS

OMG, now I am really laughing. The doggies follow behind him, peeing too. This is hysterical LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:55:15 PM
Date: 9/17/2008 12:47:51 PM

Linda
I can''t tell, but I''ve not been checking too frequently. Getting ready to leave town, so more pressing issues.

Ellen, I hope you and your DH had a wonderful and relaxing trip!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen: on a practical note: this doesn''t need ''doing'' (or should I say, peeing) every night! About once a month tops.

Boys will be Boys!

LS
This post is worthless without pics.
9.gif

Seriously, we''re all laughing with you, not at you, or rather at Mr. LS.
2.gif
And yes, if I had those critters running around MY house, I''d do it too! At night of couse.
5.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 1:05:45 PM

Boys will be Boys!

LS
This post is worthless without pics.
9.gif

Seriously, we''re all laughing with you, not at you, or rather at Mr. LS.
2.gif
And yes, if I had those critters running around MY house, I''d do it too! At night of couse.
5.gif
HOW CAN I GET PICS OF A MAN PEEING IN THE DARK FOLLOWED BY TWO TWELVE POUND DOGGIES?
9.gif

I think it''s hysterical too...but then again, how many "manly men" are there out there that would do this to keep the critters away????

*sigh* what a guy!

LS

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/17/2008 1:02:46 PM

Boys will be Boys!

LS

OMG, now I am really laughing. The doggies follow behind him, peeing too. This is hysterical LS
OMG, LS! You have a whole "Pee Brigade"!!! LOL!
9.gif
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock

Boys will be Boys!

LS
I''m not mocking you I PROMISE
9.gif
...In fact, you''ve got the wheels in my head turning. I''ve got a big long saga about this house, it''s proximity to nature and wild animals, and my MAJOR issues with that...I won''t threadjack, though. OMG, I have so many questions.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/17/2008 12:44:20 PM

hmmm.gif
I can see the look on his face now as he thinks, 'woman have you lost your mind?' and then him sneaking off to fulfill said request.
53266vc9f8mmjke.gif
9.gif
2.gif

*phone rings*

Hello.

Sure, meet me out front.

Hey, Phil's on vaca, he asked if we could spray his yard while we're at it.

No prob.

See ya.

Later.

*click*

crackup.gif

LS
Well then you need a new pair! Here ya go, LS:
pants.gif

ETA: I've always wondered what use any of us could POSSIBLY ever get out of the pants emotie . . . and here I've used it twice just on this thread!!! LOL!
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results