shape
carat
color
clarity

The Walking Dead

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
this new series starts sunday night.....ZOMBIES! well, i'm excited but don't watch tv so i'll have to wait until it comes out on dvd and netflix has it......in the meantime, i took the test: will you survive and what type of survivor are you?

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/survival-test

MoZo

ps have fun! i tested out as a "natural leader"

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Natural leader :tongue:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Apparently i'm a father figure. I wrestled with some of the "kill 'em and leave 'em" questions, but I think I would try to keep SOME semblance of humanity.... For a while, at least. I love zombie movies, but they truly terrify me, so I don't know if i'll be able to watch this show on a regular basis!! :errrr:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm an alpha male. Need to control my violent outbursts (or something like that). But, get real, as a person who's seen Zombieland at least 10 times, I'd totally wanna kick some butt like the characters in that movie did! hehehe Oh, and funny that I watched Fido last night and then logged on to find this thread. Fido rocks.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
i'm a natural leader.

I can't wait for this show. Dh and I already have a plan in tact for a zombie attack. Of course knowing my luck, I'd be the first to be turned.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth said:
i'm a natural leader.

I can't wait for this show. Dh and I already have a plan in tact for a zombie attack. Of course knowing my luck, I'd be the first to be turned.

We do too! we're on the second floor... good bye stairs! We have a nice surplus of canned goods and the dog's food is human grade... plus I know where to get a lot of guns :naughty:

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
Youthful Sidekick. I went to college with one of the characters, who, according to the test, is the "Youthful Sidekick" in the show. Pretty cool!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ooh it sounds exciting. I wonder if they will show it over here?

That test didn't load for me - I just got a blank black box in the middle of the screen... :blackeye: My connection must be too slow.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm an Alpha Male! I find it hilarious that it says I'm an athletic outdoorsman, good with a gun and suited for apocalyptic survival. I am SO NOT.

I love the zombie genre, but I have a hyperactive imagination when it comes to apocalyptic shows/movies/books, so I"m not sure if I'll be able to watch this. I was paranoid about a zombie attack for a week after 28 Days/28 Weeks Later and World War Z. Shudder.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth said:
i'm a natural leader.

Too funny! Have you read the Zombie Survival Guide? DH and I are constantly pointing out good zombie fortified buildings, good weapons, zombie danger zones, etc...

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1 said:
athenaworth said:
i'm a natural leader.

Too funny! Have you read the Zombie Survival Guide? DH and I are constantly pointing out good zombie fortified buildings, good weapons, zombie danger zones, etc...

Swords! I plan to own a sword solely for the purpose of decapitating zombie heads. :razz:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steal said:
Ooh it sounds exciting. I wonder if they will show it over here?

That test didn't load for me - I just got a blank black box in the middle of the screen... :blackeye: My connection must be too slow.
The test would only load on my kids' computer. Not sure what the issue is with my other one...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone watch it tonight?

MoZo

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!! Just finished. :bigsmile: They went to about 1/4 through the first graphic novel and stuck fairly close to the storyline. I liked the changes they made actually. My DD has all the novels but I have only read the first one so far. I don't know whether to read on, or not, because it will spoil me for the tv series. Argh! Thought they did a good job though, and I will keep watching. Felt very claustrophobic at that one point near the end which was not in the book. Might be the stuff of nightmares. hehe.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
B.E.G. said:
Tuckins1 said:
athenaworth said:
i'm a natural leader.

Swords! I plan to own a sword solely for the purpose of decapitating zombie heads. :razz:

:lol: I keep telling DH that I want to put a machete rack on my bike!

ETA- DH is an "alpha male". Good to know, but that means that he wouldn't hesitate to take me out if there was any question that I had been exposed!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
DH and I just watched it yesterday. It was really good! I felt like I was watching a movie... The make up is really good and the head shots are really gross and real looking!! How about the half-body zombie chick in the park? Totally creepy... :errrr: :cheeky:

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am a little scared of what this test tells about me.

"Emotionally Scarred Loner" I have to say that I think this is off. I bet it was the questions about would I help my nemesis if he/she were being attacked.

I watched the premiere episode by accident. I was looking for something scary to watch on Halloween and I stumbled across this. I didnt know if it was a show or a movie at first. In the beginning I thought it was good, towards the middle I was a little bored, then again at the end I was intrigued. ++SPOILER++ I cant believe that his wife, that quickly is making out with the other dude, that I believe is in the police force with him. And why didnt she recognize his voice of the CB thing?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Not going to lie...my ex was so obsessed with zombies and thinking they were really going to kill us all someday that he has ruined anything zombie related for me.

I'm an alpha male :)...the effects were really cool in the test!!

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
I got Alpha Male on the test, which is pretty lolworthy not only because of the gender assumptions inherent in the name (you couldn't just call it "Alpha Survivor"? Really?) but because my actual reaction to a zombie apocalypse would be to commit suicide immediately.

Anyway, I missed the pilot episode but will try to catch it when it runs again this Friday at 10.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Uh, Liane, talk about gendered assumptions - I got "Tough Chick"

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Liane said:
I got Alpha Male on the test, which is pretty lolworthy not only because of the gender assumptions inherent in the name (you couldn't just call it "Alpha Survivor"? Really?) but because my actual reaction to a zombie apocalypse would be to commit suicide immediately.

Anyway, I missed the pilot episode but will try to catch it when it runs again this Friday at 10.

for some reason that struck me funny! however, i very well could bemy first actual reaction, also....although if i'm going to go out, i'd prefer to take a bunch of them with me......

MoZo

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Liane said:

I agree! At least I'd be safely dead, and would STAY that way!

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
radiantquest said:

"Emotionally Scarred Loner" I have to say that I think this is off. I bet it was the questions about would I help my nemesis if he/she were being attacked.

I watched the premiere episode by accident. I was looking for something scary to watch on Halloween and I stumbled across this. I didnt know if it was a show or a movie at first. In the beginning I thought it was good, towards the middle I was a little bored, then again at the end I was intrigued. ++SPOILER++ I cant believe that his wife, that quickly is making out with the other dude, that I believe is in the police force with him. And why didnt she recognize his voice of the CB thing?

That's what I was thinking!!!!

I like it so far. Feels like a cross between 28 Weeks Later and I am Legend. I said earlier that I was the "Youthful Sidekick," but the truth is, that was my second effort. The first time I took it I was labeled a "Walker" right after flunking the second question: There's a mass evacuation of your city, what do you do?

GO CHECK IT OUT. Obviously :cheeky: Wrong answer I guess.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
lol Bunny! Go check it out???

I refuse to watch this until and unless I have someone watching with me (preferably a cute strong guy). Otherwise I will probably freak out. Seriously, zombies scare me. After all, you can humanize things like vampires (hello Eric Northman!) but you really can't with zombies....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Liane said:
I got Alpha Male on the test, which is pretty lolworthy not only because of the gender assumptions inherent in the name (you couldn't just call it "Alpha Survivor"? Really?) but because my actual reaction to a zombie apocalypse would be to commit suicide immediately.Anyway, I missed the pilot episode but will try to catch it when it runs again this Friday at 10.

Maybe actually wait till you're surrounded by zombies before actually pulling the trigger on yourself. In the meantime, you could raid abandoned jewelry stores and deck yourself out in hundreds of cts. in diamonds. Might as well go out in style!

Once I had a dream that a nuke had blown up Seattle and rather than hunt for food, I went into Macy's and looked at clothes and jewelry. lol

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bunny007 said:
radiantquest said:

That's what I was thinking!!!!

I like it so far. Feels like a cross between 28 Weeks Later and I am Legend. I said earlier that I was the "Youthful Sidekick," but the truth is, that was my second effort. The first time I took it I was labeled a "Walker" right after flunking the second question: There's a mass evacuation of your city, what do you do? GO CHECK IT OUT. Obviously :cheeky: Wrong answer I guess.

That happened to me too... said I was a "walker," so I thought the test seemed a bit short so I started again and then discovered I had answered a question turning me into a zombie. So, I revised to become an alpha FEmale. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results