shape
carat
color
clarity

The strangest thing you've seen someone do while driving?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I've seen women put on makeup and a guy eating spaghetti (yes spaghetti!), but I was most stunned by the old man I saw masturbating about 25 years ago! LOL

So, what's the weirdest thing you've seen?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: The strangest thing you've seen someone do while driving

I've not seen anyone *doing* anything strange, but one time I was at a light in town, glanced in my rearview mirror and saw a little car w/a clown driving it. Full rainbow hair, red nose, white face, the whole nine yards. I am not so much a fan of clowns but oh lordy did I laugh. We cheesed out and waved at each other in the mirror.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just the usual make-up and eating whilst driving.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I saw a woman breastfeeding an infant. In the driver's seat. We were stuck in slow traffic, but still.

LetItShine

Shiny_Rock

I saw a truck driver on the highway going about 60mph and reading a magazine. He had it fully opened and draped over the steering wheel.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

I did too, Letitshine! We passed this jackass on the Northway in NYS at around 70 mph. He barely looked up from his magazine.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

Playing the flute. No kidding. I assume he was driving with his knee.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

I was just behind someone brushing their teeth. Where would you spit?

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium

amc80|1394648352|3632626 said:
I was just behind someone brushing their teeth. Where would you spit?

Saw one guy do this then spit out the window... Right on the side of his BMW (Lexus?) :lol:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

I've seen the masturbating thing....but his was intentional, he lifted his hips to make sure I saw ( I was parked in the next lane at at red light).

I have also seen a guy shave with an electric razor while driving.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

So did I, Jaysonsmom -- the shaving thing, not the other, ick. Guy was using his rear-view mirror for shaving as he drove. I wished for a James Bond car so I could bonk him & get away.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I watched a girl smoking pot from a one-hitter (metal pipe that looks like a cigarette) and then cleaning it out by taking her hands off the wheel and tapping her lighter against the one-hitter several times out her open window. Was on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago in broad daylight. :shock:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I once saw a mother dressing her child (who looked to be about 3ish) -- I looked over and she had put on his jacket and was attempting to put on his shoes! It was stop and go traffic, but still... ::)

I've seen guys shaving with electric razors, but several years ago, I saw a chick shaving her underarms -- with a regular razor! Yikes!! :shock: :lol:

...and of course, the occasional masturbating driver. GROSS!! :???: :errrr:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow...and I thought eating or putting makeup on while driving was bad! :-o

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04|1394656590|3632739 said:
I once saw a mother dressing her child (who looked to be about 3ish) -- I looked over and she had put on his jacket and was attempting to put on his shoes! It was stop and go traffic, but still... ::)

I've seen guys shaving with electric razors, but several years ago, I saw a chick shaving her underarms -- with a regular razor! Yikes!! :shock: :lol:

...and of course, the occasional masturbating driver. GROSS!! :???: :errrr:

When I was really young and dumb I used to change out of my work clothes (skirt suit, pantyhose, heels) and into street clothes while whizzing down the highway on cruise control. :oops: I'd wait until it was dark, at least. I was afraid of rest stops but I apparently felt completely in control of my driving skills at that point in life.

WHAT is with all the masturbation happening in cars??? Can't you wait to get home to do that? :lol:

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

Just yesterday the guy behind me was ferociously flossing his teeth. It was really gross.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've seen a clown dressed up driving too!!!! And a chick on top of the driver (2 people in the drivers seat) obviously having sex while driving.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1|1394665933|3632902 said:
I've seen a clown dressed up driving too!!!! And a chick on top of the driver (2 people in the drivers seat) obviously having sex while driving.
Is that possible?.. :confused:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Recently on a Los Angeles freeway I saw a driver stop texting and briefly glance up from his smartphone, perhaps to see what was in front of him.

I almost fainted.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I saw someone with a book opened, on the steering wheel, he was reading! Could not believe my eyes.

Plus the usual...electric shavers, makeup, pot etc. etc.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1394668785|3632956 said:

Apparently, they were young, guy was in the drivers seat still driving the car, girl was on top of him facing him going for it. He was sort of looking around her to drive the car, seat was pushed back to fit them both in there. Obvious it is possible. I went past them, so no idea if they ran off the road, crashed to car etc....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1|1394678762|3633082 said:
Dancing Fire|1394668785|3632956 said:

Apparently, they were young, guy was in the drivers seat still driving the car, girl was on top of him facing him going for it. He was sort of looking around her to drive the car, seat was pushed back to fit them both in there. Obvious it is possible. I went past them, so no idea if they ran off the road, crashed to car etc....

People do a lot of stupid things when they're young, dumb, and very limber.

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kenny|1394669230|3632959 said:
Recently on a Los Angeles freeway I saw a driver stop texting and briefly glance up from his smartphone, perhaps to see what was in front of him.

I almost fainted.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock

I once saw a woman grading her kid's math homework while she was driving. She had the worksheet over the steering wheel and kept turning around to talk to a sullen preteen.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I saw a woman blow-dry her hair while driving rather fast speeds on the freeway.
I saw a woman straight iron her hair while at a red light.

I know this wasn't asked but, the strangest thing I'm guilty of is putting on nail polish while at a stop light. I'd paint one nail at each red light, and by the time I get to work, one whole hand is manicured. I don't do this anymore.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

Years ago a fellow commuter was asked whether she could pick up a couple of other teachers on her way to work. She hesitated for just a minute as these guys were lunatics, and then agreed.

The following day, she picked them up and about half way there brought out a copy of 'Great Expectations", set it into the steering wheel and opened it to the page she wanted. She started 'reading' and only looked at the road occasionally. It took them a couple of minutes, but they started yelling at her to watch where she was going. Nothing changed. They all arrived at school in time - two looked as pale as a ghost, but not the driver :bigsmile: .

Forever after she drove alone.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

madelise|1394704051|3633176 said:
I know this wasn't asked but, the strangest thing I'm guilty of is putting on nail polish while at a stop light. I'd paint one nail at each red light, and by the time I get to work, one whole hand is manicured. I don't do this anymore.

Ok, let's go there, since I started this convo. LOL When I was 19 (many moons ago) I used to not only paint my nails but change out of my work clothes into my casual clothes all while driving to my boyfriend's house after work. :-o

Which now begs the question, what's the weirdest thing YOU'VE ever done while driving?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

madelise|1394704051|3633176 said:

Guilty... but it does work!! :halo: :praise:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I saw a guy eating sushi that was on his dashboard (in a tray, of course) with chopsticks while driving a stick shift. I was very impressed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results