shape
carat
color
clarity

THE QUEEN OF STUPIDVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Below are excerpts from a deposition taken in the case of slander against her by Zeta Graff ex girlfriend of boy Paris, Paris'' ex fiance. Paris(girl) is accused of lying about Zeta stalking and harrassing her, assaulting her and stealing from her. You be the judge.....

1)"I meet so many people. I don''t even know some of my friends'' names."

2)"Whatever I write in e-mail, it doesn''t mean anything. It is just words I write."

3)When asked for the last name of a friend named ''Terry'' Paris explains "It''s, like, a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."

4)On woman stalking women she says, "I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can''t really stalk another girl."

5)After Paris is asked if the false story she told was also published in U.K. publications she answered " No...there is stuff in London publications"

HER PARENTS MUST BE SOOOOO PROUD
38.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
There''s been talk that she deliberately acts stupid and that it''s all part of the ''Paris brand''. Sort of like Jessica Simpson. I think this now puts an end to that debate!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i heard this on the radio last week...i loved some of the quotes they read off.

Considering that there was a pic of her mom Kathy in some see through black lace top partying in a club with Nicky, and you could see the mom''s nipples through her top...I figure that her parents probably ARE proud of Paris. Sadly.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2006 6:57:14 PM
Author: Sparkster
There's been talk that she deliberately acts stupid and that it's all part of the 'Paris brand'. Sort of like Jessica Simpson. I think this now puts an end to that debate!!

When I read this I was reminded of what Mr. Rangel said recently about Mr. Bush.

"...there was nothing inadvertent about a quip from Rep. Charles B. Rangel (D-N.Y.), second-most senior member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Rangel was interviewed on New York Public Television WLIW21 last Monday night and asked for his quick reaction to various people. The first was Bush.

"Well," Rangel said. "I really think that he shatters the myth of white supremacy once and for all; it shows that, in this great country, anybody can become president."

Deborah

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
What can anyone say.

Paris/Nicky''s Dad married for b**bs, not brains.

Though they are all entertaining to watch and go eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think both she and this other zeta dolt should both be punished. They are wasting valuable resources with this petty and idiotic lawsuit.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2006 6:54:05 PM
Author:moon river
Below are excerpts from a deposition taken in the case of slander against her by Zeta Graff ex girlfriend of boy Paris, Paris'' ex fiance. Paris(girl) is accused of lying about Zeta stalking and harrassing her, assaulting her and stealing from her. You be the judge.....

1)''I meet so many people. I don''t even know some of my friends'' names.''

2)''Whatever I write in e-mail, it doesn''t mean anything. It is just words I write.''

3)When asked for the last name of a friend named ''Terry'' Paris explains ''It''s, like, a weird Greek name. Like Douglas.''

4)On woman stalking women she says, ''I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can''t really stalk another girl.''

5)After Paris is asked if the false story she told was also published in U.K. publications she answered '' No...there is stuff in London publications''

HER PARENTS MUST BE SOOOOO PROUD
38.gif
Well I suppose that lets you know how much she values the company she keeps...
20.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora, I wondered when she was with boy Paris if she ever forgot HIS name
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2006 7:34:59 PM
Author: moon river
Matatora, I wondered when she was with boy Paris if she ever forgot HIS name
9.gif
LMAO. Seriously I have no words for her.
38.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2006 7:05:32 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
What can anyone say.

Paris/Nicky''s Dad married for b**bs, not brains.

Though they are all entertaining to watch and go eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
Well it can''t be said that anyone who marries Paris is marrying her for her b**bs and brains because she has neither!! Hang on, maybe I shouldn''t say that cause I''m flat chested myself and us flatties should stick up for each other.
31.gif
31.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2006 6:57:14 PM
Author: Sparkster
There''s been talk that she deliberately acts stupid and that it''s all part of the ''Paris brand''. Sort of like Jessica Simpson. I think this now puts an end to that debate!!
I don''t know, Sparkster. She''s not THAT GREAT of an actress
31.gif
. I think she''s TOO stupid to think of that. This IS the same girl that looked for her missing dog for weeks before her grandmother told her she''d left tinkerbell at her house
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results