shape
carat
color
clarity

the hills

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i just heard heidi montags song and i liked it. google it and it should come up. its called body language. i wanted soooo bad to hate it cause i can''t stand her, but i like it. its very danceable. i hate that its her song...lol. the worst part is spencer raps on it and its not horrible in the song
23.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I will just refuse to listen to it, so I can''t accidentally start liking it. I can''t stand her!
31.gif
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just read the People article today via internet, and it said that it was not Heidi''s nor Spencer''s decision to release that song as her first single...hmmm, I smell a big ol'' publicity stunt! The song isn''t bad, but having watched The Hills a few times and not having been too impressed with either one of them, I''m not too enthused about the whole thing. There''s a thread over in Rocky Talky about Heidi''s e-ring...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results