shape
carat
color
clarity

The Delicious Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a thread to post pictures of your most fabulous most favourite most killer shoes. We''ve been lusting over a few over on BWW.

Bring ''em on!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
These belong to Seattle Sparkle. She''s wearing them on her wedding day! Hope she doesn''t mind!

SSparkle.jpg

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Okay THIS is a thread I can get behind!! Here is a pic of my latest conquest, Nine West''s "Liatris". I''ve gotten more compliments on these from women and men of all ages than any shoe I''ve ever worn.
30.gif

liatris3.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love ''em both!! Nice shoes are one of life''s pleasures!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Here are three of my current faves. Some napa leather Prada sandals... I''ve had these for about 6 years and they''re lookin'' worse for wear. But I still looooove them. Very Roman Soldier. They come up the ankle.

prada sandlas.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my fave pair of strappies. Gold Cole Haan stilettos. I can''t stand for more than about 20 minutes in them on account of I''m a sissy.

colehaanstrappies.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
And the ultimate... My absolute FAVOURITE pair of shoes, that cause EXCRUCIATING PAIN and are worth every second of it (at least for the first few minutes), Prada pumps...

pradashoe1.jpg

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
I hate all of you people that can wear normal shoes.
3.gif

Shoes are the bane of my existence...I wear what I can find. They''re almost never cute, and never the awesome designer shoes.
7.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
These are from a season or two ago, but I have these in red (shown) and gold. I get so many compliments on them, and they are indeed VERY sparkly.

francosartorenewred.JPG

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I have these in white from Nine West (you can get them in black or orange on Zappos - they're called Emerrie). I got them on crazy sale and I LOVE them. I get so many compliments every time I wear them.

ETA: Hmmmm, in black on Zappos....I may be splurging in a few minutes seeing as how my only pair of black strappy heels are about to die....
36.gif

3034-232524-p.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Those are great, Ladyciel!

I wish I was better at walking in hiiigh heels. Or pointy heels. Or both.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it''s bad for your feet and your back, so I guess there''s a perk to being in your situation, IG!

I walked on my tiptoes all the time as a kid (and sometimes still do when I''m in bare feet and not paying attention), so I think I built up a good arsenal of stiletto muscles. Problem is I have a horrible time finding pumps that fit. They either pinch my toes so badly I can''t stand in them more than 2 seconds, or they fit my toes and slip right off my narrow heels. Hence, I love strappy heels.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I have a shoe sickness. I''m kind of a dummy with loading pictures from the digital camera so I''m going to wait until my boyf gets home to post real life pics. In the mean time, I''ll post some stock photos to occupy myself! Here is one of my newest acquisitions...Marc by Marc Jacobs and too cute for words! I also have them in black patent leather.

MarcJacobs674141BlkWhtPony_Front_300.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my newest pairs that I got when I was in L.A. last week. I had been lusting after them for a long time and I got them for half off! They''re Chloe and they are soooo comfortable!

chloebeauties.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I found a photo of the sandals I''ve been wearing almost every day this summer. Mine are black instead of tan, though. They''re by Jim Barnier and they seriously make my outfit when I wear them.

56A1140_21_a.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 7:10:24 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Those are great, Ladyciel!

I wish I was better at walking in hiiigh heels. Or pointy heels. Or both.

Hahaha! Me too, IG! I love your Prada pumps, though...I''d take the pain for those babies! And your Prada sandals are killer, too. All my delicious shoes are flats because I just can''t walk in high heels!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay ... these aren''t mine ... but I''ve been trying to figure out where Cat Deely, host of So You Think You Can Dance got her mirror-finish stiletto Mary Jane''s. This is the closest I''ve found -- but if anyone else runs across something similar - or more mirrory ... can you please page me??!!!

mirrormj.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, I''ll keep my eye out! They could possibly have been Manolo Blahnik because I just saw a mirror finish gold flat by him at Saks the other day. Mirror finished metallic shoes are big for fall this year so it could be something that isn''t even out yet.

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple of my favorite pairs this summer...I LOVE these and have had a lot of complements on them:

carlos santana sandals.jpg

suzi

Shiny_Rock
And these are really cute, dressy little flip flops (plus they have a touch of bling, which is REALLY nice)
9.gif
:

guess thong.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread! I love shoes as much as the next gal...these are my favorite pair ever, I got them a couple years ago but I''m still wearing them. They''ve been worn with jeans, and with cocktail dresses. I''m actually wearing them with a navy J.Crew dress next month to a wedding!

bcbgirls001.JPG

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your faves, Monarch! Those would add zing to almost any outfit!

I recently got red framed glasses, so now I have to invest in more red for the closet to ensure that I get enough use out of my eyeglass investment! Last week I bought the Steve Maddy Luvvys in the red/cream combo:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7335309/c/1141.html

(I tried... but I couldn''t paste the image. Sorry!
7.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/27/2007 9:01:04 PM
Author: decodelighted
Okay ... these aren't mine ... but I've been trying to figure out where Cat Deely, host of So You Think You Can Dance got her mirror-finish stiletto Mary Jane's. This is the closest I've found -- but if anyone else runs across something similar - or more mirrory ... can you please page me??!!!
Yay for another Mary Jane lover! I have a pair I have had for a few years and they are just like shoes you would dance the Charleston in!! Yummo!
10.gif

Deco, I had a look around and I wonder if Cat's shoes were from a specialty dance shoe company, if she was wearing them to actually dance in ( haven't seen the show) so it might be worth checking out some of those companies online. I had a look for you and found some in a similar style but not the colour.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
My most recent shoe purchase (and one of my favourites) is this pair of Guess shoes. Wore them with a little black dress and thought they made the outfit!

polka_dot_shoes.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
These might come under the heading of "the little black shoe."

littleblackshoe.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
For dress casual:

melanishoe.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2007 8:09:50 AM
Author: sunshine14
My most recent shoe purchase (and one of my favourites) is this pair of Guess shoes. Wore them with a little black dress and thought they made the outfit!
Darling shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results