carat
color
clarity

thanks Miley Cyrus.....

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So my Alma Mater is getting national recognition for the worst reason. I dont know if any of you have seen that new story "Michigan University removes statue due to Miley Cyrus video" or whatever.... but thats my school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oz5zfa2me4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1oz5zfa2me4&app=desktop

Now if course im a little :oops: and a little :angryfire: that we are getting this kind of attention. But what bothers me most is that its essentially spoiled a nice little tradition at our school. I think just about every freshman ever has at road the pendulum. Not in the way they have been doing it recently, but still. Now they took it down. Plus the building it was outside of was my building. All my degree classes were in there, it was very iconic. :blackeye: now its gone and we're a joke.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man... well, the school may be the butt of a few jokes now, but Miley will forever be a punchline! I really don't think it looks bad on your school at all, just the students in the video. I would be a little upset that they were taking it down too, especially since no one will even remember the incident in a few years, and Miley will be completely washed up after about 5! :rolleyes: :lol:

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
I'm from Detroit and now she blamed her bad girl ways on her time spent there. What the heck?! Hopefully they can put it back up once the attention on the video dies down.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh hey sorry I saw your post over in jimmy fallon thread. Yeah I am around the GR area.

Stupid Miley. Clearly you are ruining Michigan!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results