shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope! The 10K gift thread

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee and Deco those are great choices! Both look really great on you.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee, that necklace looks even better "in person!" Very elegant!

Deco, I mentioned on your other thread, but GREAT CHOICE. That watch is SO pretty!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, love everyone's choices! :appl:

Looks like I will be waiting on mine to arrive for several weeks. What I wanted was not in stock so I've been told that it will be about 6 weeks until my order will be ready. Hmm...nope, it's not a wedding band. That's the only hint you get for now!!! :naughty:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see what you get Monarch!! :appl:

deco, you need to post pics of your watch over here. I went back and looked at it again today. It really is gorgeous!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well my PS gifts showed up! Yay! I've been wanting an amethyst pendant for ages and it took three tries to find one I love!

I'll post photos later as I've gotta go get some stuff done around the house...

Here are the links to what I picked out:

http://www.bluenile.com/amethyst-silver-necklace_19250

http://www.bluenile.com/sterling-silver-earrings-hoop_6618?track=si

Then also got a silver polishing cloth that I cannot find the link for right at the moment!

Blue Nile has the fastest shipping EVER. I ordered yesterday and the box arrived today :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see it MC!

Deco, I see you did post your watch pic on page 3, i missed it somehow yesterday :rodent:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will give everyone a very small teaser: it's Gurhan. :naughty: :bigsmile: ;)) 6 weeks = a PS lifetime! Gah!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee-that's a really pretty pendant! The color is gorgeous!

deco-I like it, I really like it! It looks great on, too!

MC-oooh love that DBTY style pendant and those hoops will go with everything!

monnie-can't wait to see what you got!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this so newly arrived gifts can be added! Plus, I needed to look through the thread to get some ideas!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
There must be more PS gifts out there!!!! :naughty:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
neatfreak|1301778764|2886126 said:
Thank you Andrey!!!

I have one of these on the way from Wink. Can't wait!!!! My jewelry will be sparkly once again.

Wink as always is just a gem to deal with. Such a great vendor.

NF has it arrived? Do you like it? I am still very tempted to get this for myself.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm considering putting my gift off for another month... :sick:

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1304572295|2912756 said:
neatfreak|1301778764|2886126 said:
Thank you Andrey!!!

I have one of these on the way from Wink. Can't wait!!!! My jewelry will be sparkly once again.

Wink as always is just a gem to deal with. Such a great vendor.

NF has it arrived? Do you like it? I am still very tempted to get this for myself.

Sorry, JUST saw this! Yes I LOVE it. So much fun to play with! Gets my jewelry squeaky clean too...my kids love watching the steam.

Thanks for the fabulous service Wink and the generous gift Andrey!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neatfreak, I dug my steamer out today! They do such a wonderful job.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally decided! It was a tough decision. I really wasn't sure what I wanted until I saw a picture of Sandra Bullock in a magazine. It was taken before her divorce and she was wearing a YG plain band stacked with diamond bands. I thought it was such a classy look so I decided on a 2mm, YG, comfort fit wedding band from Solomon Brothers. I love the look and it is SO comfortable. Thanks again Andrey for such a generous gift!

IMG_6722.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

IMG_6725.JPG

IMG_6726.JPG

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori E-ring|1306519349|2931790 said:
...I decided on a 2mm, YG, comfort fit wedding band from Solomon Brothers. I love the look and it is SO comfortable. Thanks again Andrey for such a generous gift!

Beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1306524122|2931851 said:
...I decided on a 2mm, YG, comfort fit wedding band from Solomon Brothers. I love the look and it is SO comfortable. Thanks again Andrey for such a generous gift!

Beautiful!

Thanks! :bigsmile: I wish I could find the picture of my "inspiration." Oh well.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the bands, T!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1306531128|2931959 said:
I love the bands, T!

Thanks Zoe! I stacked it with my wedding band and my new mini stackers.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori those look fantastic together! It is amazing how much the slice of yellow adds, visually - colour, texture.. :sun: I like that they're all the same depth, too.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally decided! It was a tough decision. I really wasn't sure what I wanted until I saw a picture of Sandra Bullock in a magazine. It was taken before her divorce and she was wearing a YG plain band stacked with diamond bands. I thought it was such a classy look so I decided on a 2mm, YG, comfort fit wedding band from Solomon Brothers. I love the look and it is SO comfortable. Thanks again Andrey for such a generous gift!

Very cool!

cheers--Sharon

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty, Tacori! I love the look of several thin stacking bands together. Looks great!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, it is beautiful and looks amazing with your diamond bands. I had a comfort fit band once and loved it. It's something I actually regret trading in. It was so smooth and comfortable.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great Tacori!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, that looks awesome! I love the pop of color and since you will (sadly) be putting away your ering for awhile due to career (I think it was?), this is a really lovely way to add some zing! Great choice!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new ring, Tacori!!! It looks fantastic with your other stackers. Great choice! :appl:

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks great Tacori!!! Love the look of them with the other bands.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

bee, I really like them stacked together. Not sure I would ever wear the YG alone but you never know.

Monarch, thank you! I looked for awhile and the YG band was the only thing I kept coming back to and didn't have to add a ton of money to the gift.

TGal, I agree! I will not wear my e-ring while I work with court mandated clients so this is a great option. I wish I had saved the S. Bullock photo b/c her stackers looked amazing. Plus, a YG band is classic. Something maybe even T would want to wear someday. I am sure she will think WG/PLT is dated by then ;-)

MrsS, thanks! Did you decide what you are getting yet?

Marcy, I have never had one and it is SO comfortable. Amazing. I can't even feel it. I am tempted to get a WG one.

Meri, thanks! I could also wear it without my WB and just my two thin diamond bands. Lots of options.

canuk, thanks Sharon.

Yssie, you are right about adding texture. I think it makes the diamond bands pop even more.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, Tacori! I still haven't decided!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, now that you tell me how great it feels I want another one. It would look great with my solitaire. :bigsmile: Let us know if you get a WG one too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results