shape
carat
color
clarity

Testing new version of IE browser...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
and hoping this helps me be able to post again here.

Crossing my fingers........

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaaaaaaay! It worked!!

Thanks me!!
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi again everyone!!

Hoping not to have puter probs anymore........

Yaaaaay!!!!!

I''m in, I''m in!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, K mom!!!! So glad you''re back!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Are you using Firefox?
That is what I use and I love it! No pop ups! It''s great!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
K-mom
35.gif

welcome back
36.gif
stop hiding in the volcano.tell us what you been up to?

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys. I'm using IE but since I reformatted my HD it installed an older version (the off the shelf version), and apparently the newer version is what I needed. But how the heck would I have known that? Anyway I found it out by accident while trying to install a new trial DSL connection and lo and behold, I am on PS again!

DF, you're early.
2.gif
But then again, so am I.
3.gif

What have I been up to? I just returned from a wonderful vacation with DH (w/o the kids). Went to Vegas, did some gambling, lots of shopping and the highlight of my trip was seeing the Celine Dion show which was fabulous and amazing. I'm so glad we did that. And did I mention I hit a jackpot on the nickel machine on less than $5?
9.gif

edited cuz my grammar stinks.
20.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kmom. welcome back. We missed ya.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
1.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K Mom:

Looks like you have morphed just like your computer.

I both welcome you back, and like your new Avatar.

Perry

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/22/2005 8:27:28 PM
Author: Kamuelamom

DF, you're early.
2.gif
But then again, so am I.
3.gif

What have I been up to? I just returned from a wonderful vacation with DH (w/o the kids). Went to Vegas, did some gambling, lots of shopping and the highlight of my trip was seeing the Celine Dion show which was fabulous and amazing. I'm so glad we did that. And did I mention I hit a jackpot on the nickel machine on less than $5?
9.gif

edited cuz my grammar stinks.
20.gif
K-mom

Oooh...i love Vegas,so beautiful at night.the last time i went,i loss my A** at the craps table .
38.gif
love to gamble, although not as much any more .no wonder i get free suites,shows,foods,air fares,limmo pick up at the airport. did Celine Dion sing Titanic? love that song.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
DF, I'm afraid I've discovered that I love it too. Thank God I don't go often. I am still awed by the lights, the sizzling action, the fabulous buildings. It was indeed a treat for me.
2.gif

Yes, Celine did sing the Titanic song, it was as breathtaking as the 100s of times I've seen it performed on TV, but even better in person. I hope I don't spoil it for you by saying this, but it was a fitting finale to the performance. I'd recommend it if you ever make it back to VEgas in the next year. She's only got one more year on this contract with Caesar's Palace. The money is way better spent on the show than on craps.
9.gif

Do you have to lose your a$$ there in order to get the limo rides, suites, free food, etc? I want some of that too!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/23/2005 3:02:03 AM
Author: Kamuelamom
DF, I''m afraid I''ve discovered that I love it too. Thank God I don''t go often. I am still awed by the lights, the sizzling action, the fabulous buildings. It was indeed a treat for me.
2.gif

Yes, Celine did sing the Titanic song, it was as breathtaking as the 100s of times I''ve seen it performed on TV, but even better in person. I hope I don''t spoil it for you by saying this, but it was a fitting finale to the performance. I''d recommend it if you ever make it back to VEgas in the next year. She''s only got one more year on this contract with Caesar''s Palace. The money is way better spent on the show than on craps.
9.gif

Do you have to lose your a$$ there in order to get the limo rides, suites, free food, etc? I want some of that too!!
no,even if i win.i haven''t been to Vegas in 3 yrs but, i still get those invitation. love to go window shopping inside Caesar''s mall you don''t know if it''s day or night outside.they were just starting the new shopping center project across the street from Treasure Island at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results