shape
carat
color
clarity

Teen Mom... anybody watch?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Good god, what is Kailyn's problem? She was so stand-offish and rude to Dr. Drew... I feel for Javi!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1|1368109227|3443388 said:
Good god, what is Kailyn's problem? She was so stand-offish and rude to Dr. Drew... I feel for Javi!

From what I read on another site, was that MTV wanted Kailyn to really hate Vee to make the story line more interesting. And then at the reunion show, she felt duped that Dr. Drew wasn't immediately siding with her. The site said that Kailyn does dislike Vee, but that it was definitely played up stronger for the story line.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about Farrah? Holy crappola I think she has beaten out Amber for biggest WTF turnout so far!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, Farrah is a hot mess! She might look good, but she's a wack job. It seems like she's trying to do the Kim Kardashian thing, but in a more trashy way.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ok wow... Season 3 is full of drama!!! I really feel for Alex. Matt has a serious problem, and he is just so young, I don't see much hope for him.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Yay, someone revived this thread?

Mackenzie's bf is so.....blah. He never talks and is just always sort of staring, half awake. I did read that he joined the Marines and they got married.

Matt and Alex....I don't see any hope for them, either. Honestly I think Matt will be long gone by the time the baby is 2.

Briana....she has a great support system, but I think her family is a bit whacked. I saw no reason for her to attempt to get a restraining order or to block the dad from the baby's life. Maybe things happened off camera, who knows. But she, her mom, and her sister just seem like a bunch of man haters.

Katie and Joey- I like them. I really like him, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and really wants to support his family. They definitely have some communication issues.

Spoiler alert--------------------
I just read that Mackenzie is pregnant again.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ok seriously. I can't STAND watching any part with ADAM!!! He's such a d-bag. D-bag facial hair, d-bag clothes, d-bag car, d-bag attitude. GRRRRRR!!! Ok, rant over. That is all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results