shape
carat
color
clarity

Taylor Hicks: People Mag''s HOTTEST BACHELOR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Hee hee hee.... you guys know I am
30.gif
-ing THIS!!!! Link-cicle Think the issue, with TAY TAY on the cover, is out Friday.

Also, his single "Do I Make You Proud" is now at #11 on ITUNES. Cracking the TOP TEN any minute now???

In other news: I need a new hobby! Tsvorite, anyone?

ETA: Also #11 on AMAZON.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmm, I never buy People magazine, but I will definitely buy this issue! Thanks for the heads up Deco!
36.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the funny thing is that he has the ability to look pretty darn cute sometimes but as my coworker just said, most of the time he just looks dorky!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is the best picture I''ve ever seen of Deco''s 2nd Fi (they''re going to find a way to make plural marriage legal in NY just so decosbeau and TayTay can share her!!!!)

Seriously, he looks GOOD! Most of the time--for me--it''s more of a charming goofiness.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 2:42:08 PM
Author: blueroses
they''re going to find a way to make plural marriage legal in NY just so decosbeau and TayTay can share her!!!!
LOL!!! Wellllllll .... Decosbeau IS a fan of that HBO show BIG LOVE.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
-- I think HIS plan might have something to do with Jessica Alba though
29.gif
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a super duper offer from People to renew an old subscription a few weeks ago. I just couln''t turn it down and now I get way to excited about my mail on saturdays
20.gif
..but I cannot wait for this issue
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 5:56:26 PM
Author: fire&ice
Hate to break it to you
11.gif
3.gif
.....but MAce is also on the list.
Barf O Rama!!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 6:01:32 PM
Author: Mara
Date: 6/14/2006 5:56:26 PM

Author: fire&ice

Hate to break it to you
11.gif
3.gif
.....but MAce is also on the list.

Barf O Rama!!!

Well said! I think Ace is ugly and sleezy.

Taylor is the cutest dork ever!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 2:00:36 PM
the funny thing is that he has the ability to look pretty darn cute sometimes but as my coworker just said, most of the time he just looks dorky!
9.gif
haha i sent out the link to the coworkers who played the AI pool with me and my boss called from her office ''Taylor looks pretty darn HOT there''...
31.gif
And then our receptionist said ''I gotta agree!!!''. Deco you might have some competition, girlfriend!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 6:11:00 PM
Deco you might have some competition, girlfriend!

HAHAHAHa! ''Fraid you''re RIGHT ''bout the "competition" -- those fansites are full up of Ladies quite KOO-KOO for TAY TAY Puffs.

ps -- I like him Dorky and/or Hot. But mostly I just think he''s a charming entertainer with a groovy, Retro sound that''s right up my everlastin'' alley. After downloading Kelly''s "Walk Away" & rockin out to it for two days now I really started to see similarities between them ... they both have that raspy, gravelly thing -- funk-tinged Southern Soul-ish-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results