shape
carat
color
clarity

Super sleuths wanted, please! Lamp related...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've gotten very addicted to Pintrest over the last few days, and I found a DIY art project on this blog: http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/fish-scale-wall-art.html.. I think the project came out really cool, but I keep visiting my Pintrest board and the blog just so I can see the lamps again. I'd love to get them but I have no idea where they came from. I suppose I could e-mail the blogger but I feel funny doing that. I've seen so many glass lamps that have the basic shape that those do, but I want *those* lamps. Are you up for a challenge and feel like browsing the web for these?

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I did an extensive search and could not find an exact match, but if this helps any, the category is called "clear glass urn lamps."

April20

Ideal_Rock
No luck finding that lamps, but that fish scale wall rocks. I may have to knock that off....

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Can't find those exact lamps but a couple people posted asking where they're from. Hopefully she'll answer soon :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for helping, Sky, April, and LALove. I appreciate it! I'll keep looking. Isn't the fish scale art cool? That blog describes how she did it, and it looks easy enough to do. I've seen other ones in much smaller sizes and they look great too.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
West Elm has similar ones (the shape is different but the rest is quite similar).

Good luck!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently, the lamps are from Target, and the blogger got them last spring or summer. I looked on their site but they don't seem to carry them anymore. With a place like that, I'm assuming turnover's really high, so I doubt I'll be able to find them in the store. Thanks for your help everyone!

235Designs

Rough_Rock
Hey there!! Sorry I have been so late on replying, been crazy busy. Thanks for the interest in the lamps. They are from Target, and I picked them up on the isle with the Smith & Hawken stuff, then grabbed a couple shades a few isles down with the lighting, they originally did not go together. I actually went back to grab another and could not find them anywhere, and that is a problem with buying stuff like this! I did see some from World Market that I thought about switching them around with...
Hope this helps!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
235Designs|1325179269|3090792 said:
Hey there!! Sorry I have been so late on replying, been crazy busy. Thanks for the interest in the lamps. They are from Target, and I picked them up on the isle with the Smith & Hawken stuff, then grabbed a couple shades a few isles down with the lighting, they originally did not go together. I actually went back to grab another and could not find them anywhere, and that is a problem with buying stuff like this! I did see some from World Market that I thought about switching them around with...
Hope this helps!!

Wow, thanks for the reply. How did you find me?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
THose lamps are beautiful!!! How fun she found you!! I hope you find something similar!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
235 -- gotcha!

Mogster -- thanks so much. Unfortunately, I don't live close to IKEA, but I'll keep those lamps in mind for the next time I make a trip down there.

Skippy -- I know, they're so pretty. I have a thing for lamps for some reason. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results