shape
carat
color
clarity

Super skinny wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know where I can get a really skinny 14k yellow gold wedding band? I want something very simple- 1 - 1.5 mm wide in either a plain comfort fit or a low dome but it''s so hard to find anything under 2 mm!

I should add that I''m in Canada and it seems a lot of places won''t ship here. Ideas anyone?

Thank you!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Sally at HeartofWaterJewels on Etsy can custom make anything for you. She''s been making tons of custom pieces for people on PS lately. I''m sure she will do it for a very reasonable price too.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 1:17:57 PM
Author: freefly
Sally at HeartofWaterJewels on Etsy can custom make anything for you. She's been making tons of custom pieces for people on PS lately. I'm sure she will do it for a very reasonable price too.

yup, great suggestion,I second Sally - here is a photo of her plain band, last I checked I believe it was $100 - pretty good for completely hand forged.
I have some of her rings, they are quite thin and danity IRL and that lovely domed shape - sounds like just what you're after. And I'm sure she won't have a prob sending to Can.

here's her store on etsy for you

link

ETA: these are 18k - I'm not sure if she does 14k, but no harm in asking
1.gif

YG band sally2.jpg

mysterylover

Rough_Rock
Your local B&M will have one, at a reasonable price. I have a WG band purchased from a generic ho-hum storefront; Benchmark brand.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for your help- I will check out all of those options.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a really pretty and delicate one (1.7mm)....click here

gb1.7mm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results