shape
carat
color
clarity

Super Bowl Sunday! Are you ready for some football?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's Super Bowl Sunday! Are you going to watch the game? Host or attend a party? What's on the menu? Root for the Broncos or the Seahawks? Watch the Puppy Bowl instead?

We are bringing a bottle of wine and homemade guacamole to our friend's party. I'm not too interested in either team, so I guess we'll root for the Seahawks since the host is originally from Washington. I'm hoping for some good commercials and a great half-time show.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, my husband is a big football fan so we'll be watching! Just dh, myself and our son, it will be nice to spend some time hanging out together. We're just doing pizza and appetizers from a local restaurant. (guess I'll start eating healthier tomorrow :roll: :cheeky: ) My husband is rooting for the Broncos, so I guess I will too since it really doesn't matter to me lol - hope everyone has fun no matter what they end up doing!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "POT BOWL"... :lol:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We're watching the Kitten Bowl at the Elliot household.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't watched it for several years. Overconsumption, concussions, etc. I know, I know--a very un-American point of view. I will stay right over here in my little weirdo corner while everyone else enjoys their hot wings. ;))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We're not watching either. We tend to watch only if our team (Patriots) is in the Superbowl. I don't really care who wins tonight but since I have family in CO, I'll go with the Broncos.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I'm torn. As a diehard 49ers fan I have trouble going for the Seahawks. But, I tend to go for the NFC team. And if the Seahawks win then that makes the 49ers loss to them less painful. But, ugh, the Seahawks.

So, I think I'm officially going for...the commercials.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nope. But will eat unhealthy food, nonetheless. :cheeky:

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are. The LONG BORING pre-game is on already and DH is steaming then roasting the chicken wings as we speak (per Alton Browns recipe).

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I bailed on our friend's Super Bowl Party, crowds don't really interest me. Mr. St.Clare is handling the money and having a grand old time. I'm home listening to {and singing along with} Celine Dion. And just had a big piece of birthday cake {with a diet coke no less!}.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well. That was painful - and painfully boring! Vegas must be thrilled, last I heard line favoured Denver...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was terrible. I took a note from my cats and decided to take a nap instead of walking.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm still waiting for someone to actualy play a football game.
That was pathetic.
I mostly watched afv and just flipped to the game from time to time it was so boring.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
piggers.png

I love The Oatmeal.

:lol:

From what I'm reading here, and mostly what I'm reading on my FB... it sounds like Bruno Mars was more entertaining than the game?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results