carat
color
clarity

Summer Blockbusters 2015

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saw Terminator. Not the "best" movie, but I love the Terminator (character). And the music.

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Saw Man From Uncle today and it was great!! We really enjoyed it!!

Also saw Mission Impossible to. Also great.

Good Movie summer so far!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gypsy, glad you enjoyed the movies: both of those are on my radar. My DS saw Mission Impossible last night, and he is still sleeping so I don't have his opinion/report yet! :lol:

We are on some long flights today--hope we see some "blockbusters" on the plane!

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you had a safe flight. Let me know what you think of the movies if you see them!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1439708770|3915088 said:
Hope you had a safe flight. Let me know what you think of the movies if you see them!

Will do!! If the humidity gets to us, we might seek refuge in a theatre and see MI. FWIW--my son and his friend loved it!!

cheers--Sharon

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw Ant Man last week (not my choice), but I actually really enjoyed it. It was really cute, and I do love me some Paul Rudd.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anybody had an opportunity to see "Straight Outta Compton" yet?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So far I've watched Attack on Titan (a Japanese blockbuster, maybe not so big in the US but it's huge here in Asia), the Avengers, and Mad Max. Last night we went to see The Man from UNCLE, which I found hilarious (also enjoyed the eye candy :naughty: ). It's great to see a summer movie that's stylish and funny but doesn't take itself too seriously. My husband and I also watched all of the Mad Max movies at home before we saw Fury Road; it was amazing to be reminded of how Mel Gibson used to look back in the day... :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
telephone89|1439827925|3915609 said:
I saw Ant Man last week (not my choice), but I actually really enjoyed it. It was really cute, and I do love me some Paul Rudd.
I enjoed this too!

Haven't seen Straight Outa Compton yet. Probably not going to see in theaters. I'm traveling 2 out of 3 weekends coming up. Would be interested in reviews from ohers though.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1439945525|3916218 said:
I enjoed this too!

Haven't seen Straight Outa Compton yet. Probably not going to see in theaters. I'm traveling 2 out of 3 weekends coming up. Would be interested in reviews from ohers though.

Gypsy, not to derail this thread but just saying hi and hope you are well. I actually want to see Compton. Maybe on dvd if not theaters.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Man from UNCLE was fabu! I could have worn all the ladies outfits!!!

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1440530039|3919088 said:
HI:

Man from UNCLE was fabu! I could have worn all the ladies outfits!!!

cheers--Sharon
Yup just saw it myself. Loved her accessories.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1440269938|3917791 said:
Gypsy|1439945525|3916218 said:
I enjoed this too!

Gypsy, not to derail this thread but just saying hi and hope you are well. I actually want to see Compton. Maybe on dvd if not theaters.

Hiya LLJsmom. Just seeing this now. Thank you so much for asking! I am doing well. Hit a little turbulence in life and am working through it. Might be life needed shaking up, though, so silver lining. I did get a chance to go to Singlestone last week. That was a lot of fun. So many things to ogle! Cats are good, and hubby is good too.

How are you? What's new in your life?

On a different note: I adored the costumes in Man from UNCLE. They were so fabulous. That black and white ensemble in particular had me drooling!

bws

Rough_Rock
Hi Gypsy,
Sorry to follow you to this topic but I've seen your advice on cushion cuts on a few other topics and was hoping to get your help?

Would you mind providing your expertise and opinion?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Just getting in under the "summer" wire--saw Mission Impossible this weekend, and loved it! Have yet to see Minions.
I don't think I've seen a bad movie this summer--all good. And some intriguing movies in the pipeline.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results