shape
carat
color
clarity

Stories of snooping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My husband and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary this September (7 years together), and I know what my anniversary gift is! Okay, I found out because I''ve been hinting at all kinds of stuff for the occasion, and didn''t know what he was going to end up getting.....well last night I was snooping around his computer, and his work-email was signed on and I saw a purchase confirmation from a very reputable jewelry site that we all know here.

YES! I''m getting my signed pieces 7-stone rb .70ct total weight raphael band. I feel like such a snoop. I couldn''t contain my excitement, but I had to act as if I didn''t know anything. I wonder if I''m going to get it early, becauseit''ll be done in May, and our anniversary isn''t until Sept. Maybe he''ll give it to me for Mother''s day?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh! You bad girl!!! Well, congrats! Those bands are so beautiful, I''ve been looking at them lately myself. Now remember: ACT SUPRISED!!!!!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- how will you ever contain yourself?
I''d be bursting.
He''s an early shopper.

Good for you.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
The funny thing is, dh always tries to act nonchalant....he''s a great actor. If I ask him whether he looked at some jewelry link that I sent him, he says: "You know I delete all your e-mails, because they''re all about diamonds!"

I had a few things that I listed....1 ctw ACA martini earrings, a new tacori mounting (princess cut bezel pave) for my e-ring, the 7-stone rb Signed pieces band, a princess cut eternity band, or princess cut solitaire earrings.........and a few non-jewelry items.

I''m so happy he got the rb band because I eventually want to upgrade my e-ring to a 2.5-ish ct H&A round in a tiffany replica solitaire setting (for our 10th anniversary he promised) , and this band is going to look delish with it!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!!! I would have SUCH problems containing myself!! How are you going to do it?????

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2005 6:48:15 PM
Author: AChiOAlumna
How exciting!!! I would have SUCH problems containing myself!! How are you going to do it?????

I''m gonig to have to focus my energy on finding HIM a gift just as nice and symbolic.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I bet your new ring will be blinding with sparkle! My DH knew I used to snoop for gifts so one year he wrapped a camera up to trick me and I nearly killed him! I quit snooping after that....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you get it for Mother''s day that is just around the corner. When is your anniversary in September, our is too??

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2005 7
6.gif
6:54 PM
Author: kaleigh
I hope you get it for Mother''s day that is just around the corner. When is your anniversary in September, our is too??

Our Anniversary is on September 23rd. I specifically picked the year 2000 to get married so he won''t have any trouble remembering how many years we''ve been married, it''s easy math :)

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
very smart about the math!!!!
21.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2005 6:35:51 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
The funny thing is, dh always tries to act nonchalant....he''s a great actor. If I ask him whether he looked at some jewelry link that I sent him, he says: ''You know I delete all your e-mails, because they''re all about diamonds!''

I had a few things that I listed....1 ctw ACA martini earrings, a new tacori mounting (princess cut bezel pave) for my e-ring, the 7-stone rb Signed pieces band, a princess cut eternity band, or princess cut solitaire earrings.........and a few non-jewelry items.

I''m so happy he got the rb band because I eventually want to upgrade my e-ring to a 2.5-ish ct H&A round in a tiffany replica solitaire setting (for our 10th anniversary he promised) , and this band is going to look delish with it!
my wife''s birthday is next month, i usually let her know what she''s getting because,one time i try to surprise her with a Chanel hand bag and then i found out she hardly ever carry a hand bag so it''s still sitting in the colset collecting dusk.

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your new ring! I hope you get it early. There is no way I would last 5 months, especially if I had to pretend I didn''t know.

We just celebrated our 5 year (7 together) anniversary on April 1. I got a 14-diamond (3-pointers) rb half eternity band. You can see if here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wait-is-over.27387/ I considered the 10 or 11-diamond Raphael but decided on this one instead.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2005 10:10
6.gif
4 PM
Author: NyssaLynne
Congrats on your new ring! I hope you get it early. There is no way I would last 5 months, especially if I had to pretend I didn''t know.

We just celebrated our 5 year (7 together) anniversary on April 1. I got a 14-diamond (3-pointers) rb half eternity band. You can see if here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wait-is-over.27387/ I considered the 10 or 11-diamond Raphael but decided on this one instead.

Your ring is beautiful, as is everyone else''s from Signed Pieces, so I''m really excited to et mine. I''m pretty sure that my husband won''t be able to wait until our anniversary. He has a hard time containing is surprises (once they are in his hands)

DF: I''m sorry your wife didn''t like the chanel purse, I''m sure some of us here would love to have it. My address is.......

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I try to never snoop around....anyone recall that scene in Love Actually where the wife finds the necklace that is really meant for the mistress? Oooh I''d be so mad! ESPECIALLY if he was buying jewelry for someone else!
29.gif

That said...I''m sure he will not wait to give it to you, that would be torture!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
jasonsmom,
Our anniversary is September 13, a lucky saturday!! It will be 19 years, can''t believe it!! Guess what I was doing when he wanted to propose?? It was christmas time and we were at my parents house and I went upstairs to snoop, to see what my mom had gotten for me for christmas. My husband calls me to come downstairs and I''m like what I''m busy snooping. He laughs and says just come downstairs and when I went into the room he was on bended knee with the ring in his hand. I still snoop, it''s like genetic or something!!!
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2005 5:35:44 PM
Author: Mara
I try to never snoop around....anyone recall that scene in Love Actually where the wife finds the necklace that is really meant for the mistress? Oooh I''d be so mad! ESPECIALLY if he was buying jewelry for someone else!
29.gif

That said...I''m sure he will not wait to give it to you, that would be torture!
yes,diamonds and mistress go hand in hand. so ladies,don''t get excited
6.gif
if you stumble over a 4 ct ring, it may not be intended for you.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results