shape
carat
color
clarity

Something that reminds you of a family member

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just because I''m bored and after cutting up some watermelon thought to post this and see what others have to say. I don''t know why but everytime I see watermelon I think of my mom I guess that''s one of her favorite fruit. DH would say Corn will remind him of me
9.gif
oh yes... I love corn, corn on the cob, corn in the can, corn corn corn. So what reminds you of a family member or friends or anyone else?

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I think of my grandmother every time I turn on my stove. She had a way of turning the knob with a little flick of her wrist that was both adorable and elegant.

I also think of her whenever I make collards. The smell brings me back to her kitchen. yum!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Big Bird reminds me of my Gramma Joyce-their voices have a similar sound. The song Talk Dirty To Me reminds me of my best friend from Junior High-Poison was our favorite band, and the song never ceases to make me feel like a kid again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results