shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone please buy this and put me out of my misery

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooooooh Kelpie! This is gorgeous! I cannot BELIEVE he is going to let it go for that price!!! Poor guy, indeed. I have a Michael B, and his craftsmanship is exemplary. I can totally see why you are lusting after this ittle bauble!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- what a deal. Kelpie, maybe you should post this over in RT, too? It would be so nice if a PS'er could help this guy out and buy the ring -- 'tis the season after all.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness, that is a beautiful ring! I want this ring for my FSIL . . . too bad my brother isn't quite ready to propose at the moment ;(. Hope a PSer snatches it up!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
It is a stunning ring! The seller's lack of feedback would scare me off though! :errrr:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
if it was a size 3.5 (or can be sized down) i would buy it instantly! :(

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's stunning. i love the lace collection! I wish i knew someone who needed that ring ;(

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Resisting.urge.to.buy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alistra|1292956566|2802988 said:
It is a stunning ring! The seller's lack of feedback would scare me off though! :errrr:

This.

Even if it's a steal, the 0 feedback makes me a little squeamish!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
No feedback is a no go for me.

I'd just send the seller a message telling him to consign and give him links to Pearlmans and Oldtimer. LOL.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I am the total opposite... I think under the right conditions you get the best deals from people with 0 feedback since it scares off competitors. With the pics and the cert, I am sure he is legit. I've also used buyer protection once when someone sold me a fake (thank goodness it was $70) and that worked too.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
If you pay thru paypal, paypal will not release the funds until the buyer has confirmed that the item arrived. I found this out the hard way and freaked out :errrr: I thought I wasn't getting my money until I called paypal

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1292977163|2803324 said:
No feedback is a no go for me.

I'd just send the seller a message telling him to consign and give him links to Pearlmans and Oldtimer. LOL.

That's so funny, Gypsy - I did just that, earlier today.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
:-o

I LOVE! :love: :love: :love:

The setting/band is what really sells me! I love little unique touches!

:(sad I wanna have it...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results