shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone help me out here...Funfetti cupcake directions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I know this is random, but I googled and can''t find it online.

I bought a box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix to make when my bff was here, only to realize I only had ONE egg in my fridge after opening the package. I halved the recipe and made cookies instead.

I still have half a box of the mix, and my dh is working overnight tonight so I''m really jonesin for some cupcakes, but I threw the box away with the recipe, and I don''t remember how much oil I should add to the mix.

Does anyone happen to have a box of this mix on hand and can post me the directions? Thanks!

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
My box says 3 eggs, 1 C water, 1/3 C of oil.
*Set Oven to 350F. Prepare Pan to Keep Cake from Sticking By Lightly Coating Bottom of Pan With Cooking Spray Or Use Shortening and A Flour Dusting. For Bundt Cake, Coat The Entire Pan. For Cupcakes, Use Paper Baking Liners. Blend Cake Mix, Water, Oil and Eggs In A Large Bowl Until Moistened. Beat With A Mixer On Low Speed For Two Minutes Or Whisk By Hand For Two Minutes. Follow Baking Times Below. When Toothpick Inserted In Center Comes Out Clean, Your Cake Is Done. Cool Cake 10-15 Minutes Before Removing from Pan. Cool Cake Completely Before Frosting. Store Loosely Covered.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results