shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone Can Inherit Your Tattoos!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Goody! Poor Grandpa passed, but look over there! I have his skin and his tattoo on my wall! :appl:

Seriously. :shock: This company will do that for you https://savemyink.com

Here's the instructions;

And the tasteful parting gift you will leave behind for your loved ones.

Waddya think?

instructions.jpeg

pandas.jpg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No thanks. A nicely photographed print would be just fine.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
*snort* I told JD years ago that I've spent so much money on these things and they hurt so bad by golly if I ever lost a limb they're going to have to skin it so I can keep the tattoos.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not believe this is new, as I recall seeing exhibits of large Japanese tattoos taken from the back of the deceased ages ago.

DK :))

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, you're right - after doing a little research, displaying tattooed skin goes back hundreds of years. I was also sort of creeped out to learn that there are several of these companies (like the one OP posted) who are in the business of "preserving" tattoos of deceased :o

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As a teen I used to listen to Cannibal Corpse and read their lyrics, which are pretty gorey and what I would call an 'Audio Horror movie-song'. So I would say I have got a pretty strong stomach when it comes to gorey stuff....... yet that description was hard for me to read without feeling some stomach churnings when I realized it was simply leather tannery processes on people :errrr:

I'm sure if my kids turn into death metal fans as well then they will probably end up doing something like this when I go to the big gig in the sky :lol:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't see a description, but I can imagine that's what it is. Who does it? Does the funeral director do it? Or is there like a..um, well, a skinner? A tanner, I guess?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Well, I think this is just gross. :knockout:

Easily the most disgusting, ghoulish thing I've heard about in a while. :(

It's a little too Nazi lampshade for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results