shape
carat
color
clarity

Some new bling is on its way!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
DH and I visited our favorite little jewelry store Saturday, (where we purchased our e-ring and w-rings), and ordered the Petite Prong 1ct eternity band from Memoire.

Isn't she pretty? I've wanted her for a very long time. I know she isn't custom, but I love her.

mip1_1_0w.jpg

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band HollyS! I'm sure it will look fantastic. Please post lots of handshots when it comes it.

Waiting for a new sparkly is a special kind of anticipation. ::)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring Holly... :appl: i'll buy you a matching set when you become our President in 2012... :bigsmile:

April20

Ideal_Rock
I love that piece- so beautiful and dainty. Congrats! We need hand shots once you have her!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Memoire bands are sooooo pretty. :appl: :appl: :appl: Something about how low the profile is...can't wait to see pics on your hand.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everybody. They told me about 2 weeks from Memoire.

I should go read the tutorials about photo taking, so I can get some decent ones of all my rings. The shots I've taken have not done them justice at all.

I love the way the Memoire band sets off my Tacori e-ring. Wow, that picture came out big! Anyway, the diamond band kind of brings out that pave halo around the center stone. And it doesn't overpower or compete with my w-band.

Attachments

• MY RING.bmp
    442.3 KB · Views: 578

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classic gorgeous piece that one could never, ever, ever regret. WINNING! (My new Charlie Sheet catch phrase)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, deco! I take that as a high compliment from someone with a gorgeous asscher. ;))

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic! No way to go wrong with that little number. ;))

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Karen. Another shot found on the Pearlman's site is below. Obviously these are HUGE reproductions of the ring, to show the detail. The one I ordered seems small and dainty by comparison. A mere whisper of bling. :love:

18YY18.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
HollyS, that is gonna look gorgeous with your other rings! Terrific complement to your e-ring, you'll love it all your life.

---Laurie

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's gorgeous Holly!!! You must be SO excited!!! Cant wait to see it on your hand!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you! I have a five stone Memoire band and I absolutely love it. It is so well made - never a problem with this ring. I've seen some other very pretty five stone bands here but nothing that I would trade for - and that's saying something coming from me!

You know we will all badger you about pictures - get the camera ready!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! :appl:

That band is beautiful, and it's going to look gorgeous with your ring. I can't wait to see handshots! ;))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see hand shots with your gorgeous e-ring. (For some reason I don't recall every seeing that before; do you have a thread? I am dying to see more of it!)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's so delicate and beautiful! Oooh she'll look so fabulous with your gorgeous engagement ring!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gonna look beautiful :love:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a great ring!! Congrats on your purchase!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results